Lend Me Your Ear

Heyya! As the title suggests I'd like ya to lend me your ear. It's been a long while since I've done this kink in particular and my oh my is it one of my favorite taboo and yet strange kinks of mine that scratches and fires my neurons just right. Anyways I'm looking to do an earfucking RP. I have no plot in particular and I'd be up for coming up with one together, preferably a 1x1 rp as that's what I prefer. I've got just a few basic ideas we can do if we can't come with anything. They can be long or short term, I have no preference. And I'm sure there's a small few who want something a little graphic and I'd oblige to doing something like that if the plot deems the inclusion of it appropriate. I have no problems doing some hard earfucking and I've done it in the past before.

So what am I looking for in terms of character gender? Mostly futa and female. As for my character I'd be happy to play male or a futa. I do have a writing requirement which is just being able to reach a minimum of 5 pc lines. That's it. I'm not a stickler for grammar, we all make some spelling mistakes so it's no issue. I don't have a preference for what writing POV you use and I'd be happy to write in either 1st or 3rd person. Anyways let me lay down some of those possible plots, though they'll be pretty basic but I'm open to expanding/changing them! I should also mention when I want to do some bloody stuff with this particular kink I prefer it to be exclusive to just earfucking. I'm not in the mood for including gore in general. If you're at all interested feel free to EcchiText me or just comment! Hope to get some messages.

Defeated Hero (Gore Option: Yes, but not required)

How long as it been? It's been many days since you've been defeated. You've been used and played with. Your holes leaking with seed and your mouth tasting the hint of semen from the one that had bested you in battle. You can hear them return after a long day. They enter your room and closes the door shut as they strip in front of you. Armor dropping to the floor as they present their girthy meat pole. You're powerless to stop them so you kneel there mouth open and eyes closed. Their hand grips your head but instead they turn your head to the side and you can feel them begin to push their length into your ear. They'll make sure you think of them and only them.

Cock on their mind (Gore option: No. Petplay)

They sat there on the couch, the TV on and droning about some product as they stared at the door waiting to hear the tumblers move and their master return after a day of work. They listened carefully as their ears twitched and moved until finally they heard their footsteps. The door unlocking and their master entering as they immediately rushed and nearly tackled them. Their tails wagged as they looked up at their master with pleading eyes. They've been craving their cock all day. They complied and dropped their pants as the pet turned their head ready to let them use their fluffy ears. (I'm thinking the pet would be more of either a furry or a kemonomimi rather than a human)

New Pair-a-site Headphones (Gore option: Most likely no)

Tired of using your boring old headphones? Is the sound quality lacking? Do you hear more audio on one ear than the other? Wish you could find the perfect pair? If this is you then we've got the pair for you. Introducing Pair-a-site! The newest headphones that are sweeping the nation! You're ears will thank you for blessing them with the highest quality of audio. It's got everything. Two types of audio jacks, bluetooth compatible and best of all it can be wireless! Now you can listen to the beat while you're out on the run! They come with the most softest and most comfortable foam for those delicate ears and will balance audio so that it's not damaging to the ears. But don't take our word for it! Listen to these satisfied customers! "Luv! Pair-a-site! Good headphones~!" So what are you waiting for? Ditch those old headphones and buy the new Pair-a-site headphones now! Call now at: 1-800-real-numbah (This post being most inspired by that one headphone animation by minus8)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up