Inspired by a recent status update by Aura

https://ecchidreams.com/dreamer/1461-aura/?status=39087&type=status

The story of two sisters, who unknowingly are drawn to the same man.  He takes each of them, slowly manipulates them, breaks them, teaches them to be his complete slaves, primarily sexually, but perhaps in other ways as well.  The two sisters not knowing the other is going the through the same thing until after both of them have completely become his.  I'm completely open to how far and drastic he goes to make them his, humiliation, violence, etc.  This might be a useful one to have three players.  One playing the man and one each of the sisters.  I'm inclined to play one of the sisters.  I'll leave it open a bit.  Not necessarily first come first serve.  The first to ask for one or both may get it, but I also want to see if who if any of my existing partners have any interest.  Who the man and what existing connection he might have with one or both sisters is up in the air.

• Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up