The Life of a Slave (SataiRolePlayingGuy x AirAllie14)

Lilana found it hard to concentrate.  She tried to answer her sister’s question.  She had a feeling their master was asking for a little more, it was something she was curious too though, so she ask the more specific question too.  “Aaaa…feels…so good…I want more, I want master.”  For the moment she accepted it, as a woman, she desired him as a man.  It was at least mostly sexual attraction at the moment.  Her sister seemed to feel more, she wanted to understand her sister’s feelings.  See if she would feel the same.  “You said…you loved him…tell me more…”.  Honorious was happy Lilana figured it out and asked.  He might not have asked, thinking it might shake Aliana out of her mood, but if her sister asked, maybe she would be more willing to tell her honestly and more enthusiastically.

• Love 1

Aliana smiled at her sister’s response but then frowned and Baku he’d a little as she began to ask her more about her feelings. “I-I…” she uttered, seeing extremely nervous and embarrassed. “I-I did… I do… love him… he brought us in… gave us a home… food… clothes… a bed to sleep in… made us him… gave me a new position where I can be useful… he gave us so much… and only want us like this in return… I-I love him sis… I love what he does for us and what he does to us… I love his pleasure… it feels so good… as you feel now… I love everything about him…”

• Love 1

Lilana was surprised her sister’s feelings changed so drastically, from considering him an enemy.  But she could understand what she was saying…Was it really so wrong, to simply obey him, in return for everything he was giving them.  They would never go hungry, never lack a place to live.  The loss of their parents was sad, but it was an unfortunate side effect of war.  They were not intentionally targeted.  Their land had been conquered, they were  Vanorians by blood now, but they were subjects of the emperor.

”…I…think I get it.  We need to thank master.”  She did not love him the same way, not yet, but she understood why her sister felt that way, saw how she might feel more in time.  “…Let’s love him together…”.  It was not there yet, but she was opening her heart to the possibility.  In return, for saying that, and getting her sister to say what she did, she felt their master go harder.  He would reward her for that, see if it helped the feelings at all.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Aliana nodded at Liliana’s words and smiled at the conclusion she came to. She squeezed her hand a little tighter and nodded saying, “yes sis… together… we will love him together, serve him together, pleasure him together. We are master’s and it’s our job to be there for him and look after him,” she told her little sister.

• Love 1

It was more progress than Honorious expected this fast.  He was sure some of it would be lost with the coming morning, but now both sisters had begun to shift.  He could see them pushing each other further, probably slowly at first, but they were his now.  It was just a matter of time before both gave in completely.

Aliana’s words would linger in her sister’s head.  Lilana would keep thinking these things to some degree.  The curiosity grew as well.  She started to desire the moment, when everything changed.  Feeling her master inside her already felt so good, the other slave said that moment would feel even better.  Did it matter if it meant becoming fanatical loyal to her master?  Right now she looked forward to that future, how could not love a man strong enough to seduce her sister?  She felt the strength too right now.  It was hard to think or talk, moaning as he continued to aggressively take her.  She was learning how her sister felt, she craved more as well.

• Love 1

Aliana continued to watch and hold her sister’s hand, hearing as she moaned for their master and gave into his cock. She smiled as she heard her moans become louder and watched as their master increased his thrusts. She could see it in Liliana’s eyes how good she felt and she was happy to encourage her.

• Love 1

Honorious did look forward to this.  The two sisters seeming to want to be a ‘family’ with him.  He supposed they would be in a sense.  They were his women now, beginning to willingly fall under his power.  He had plans for Aliana, he had to think about how to use Liliana in non-sexual ways.  For now though, he focused on that, to give her what she craved.  He kept going, as hard as he had with Aliana, while he preferred the older sister, Lilana was appealing too.  Especially now that she was beginning to crave it.

Lilana was getting addicted to this, she never imagined it would feel this good.  She was starting to believe it was not just sex either, but a result of their master and her desire for him.    Her legs wrapped around him willingly, as did her free hand.  The other, squeezing her sister’s.  It kept going for a moment.  Then, her first orgasm with a partner, as she felt his come inside her.  It was not a huge amount, he had already used so much today between the sisters.  But she was happy to receive it.  She panted deeply after it was over, she had never felt anything like that.  It might not be as strong in the morning, but there was no longer just an oath binding her, she was beginning to be genuinely loyal to him.

• Love 1

Aliana felt as her sister began to squeeze her hand tighter and watched as she clung to Honorious’ body. She would see how intense it was getting between the two and knew that they were both nearing orgasm, until finally they both came at the same time. Aliana couldn’t help but smile at that moment feeling proud and happy for her sister, glad that they would both please their master together.

• Love 1

Lilana was out of it after that.  Overwhelmed by something that felt so good, after everything they already went through.  Honorious watched as she drifted off to sleep.  He then turned to Aliana.  “I’m sure you want more, a man can only do so much though…just remember all this in the morning, your real feelings.”  To give her one last reminder, he gave her one more long kiss, while she was still in this mood, to crave such a thing.  After it was over, he laid between the sisters, closed his eyes.  Completely confident neither could think about trying to hurt him or running away.  They would sleep with him, willingly, eagerly.

• Love 1

Aliana looked up at Honorious, listening to his words and blushing a little. She then blushed as he leaned in and kissed her, with her kissing him back. After that, she watched as he drifted off. She looked up at the ceiling for a Monet, thinking about this night before finally she drifted off to sleep as well.

• Love 1

When the morning came, Honorious was the first to wake up, seeing the two sisters at his side.  He was pleased by the memories of the previous night.  Seeing the girls sleeping, there was still reminders of how they felt.  He looked forward to seeing how much of it lingered when they woke up, though he assumed they would not be quite the same.  He expected Aliana would wake up next and soon, as another soldier, she was probably already trained to wake up early.  He would have to get up pretty soon, to return to his duties, but for now, he waited to see if they would wake up on their own, he could take a little longer to savor the prizes he had earned.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Soon enough Aliana really did began to wake up like Honorious had predicted. She began to stir and her eyes began to open slowly. When she woke up, she would find herself sleeping against Honorious’ side, immediately remembering what happened last night and groaned a little softly and looked at the man next to her.

• Love 1

Honorious had a hard time guessing the slave's state of mind, not sure she was entirely awake yet either.  He smiled and slid out from between the two sisters and out of bed.  "You did well last night.  I am a man of my word.  You will now serve me in another way."  He walked over to one of the guards outside the tent, giving him instructions.  "You are my soldier too now..."  He had another surprise for her too now, that he had not mentioned last night.  "You will also be one of my bodyguards from now on."  She wanted to kill him so recently, now she would be the one protecting him from would be assassins.  He knew she would do it too.  He did not know how much denial she was now in, but he knew those feelings last night were genuine.

• Love 1

As Honorious moved, Aliana looked over at her sister, reached out a little to stroke her cheek and then sat up and looked at the general as he began to spoke. “What…? What are you… talking about…?” She uttered as more memories began to flood her head off last night and the promise that she had made. “Oh god…. No… please don’t tell me I didn’t saw that….” She hoped it wasn’t true but it was. This was her new life, his slave, soldier and bodyguard.

• Love 1

"You were very enthusiastic, about the things you said you would do and how you felt about me."  It sounded like Aliana did not completely remember.  Honorious would not repeat what she said word for word, but he would hold her to her word and as she woke up, maybe she would remember more of what she said and did, how much she did in fact enjoy it.  "You enjoyed it much more that time.  If only a man could keep going longer and did not need sleep."  He looked over her with a satisfied look, almost gloating.  "You can be happy, I am allowing you to be a soldier again.  You fight for me now though.  For OUR empire."  Her home was conquered, soon the last outposts of her kingdom would fall.  Even if she was not a slave, she was Vanorian by conquest now.  That is what she would fight for.  This was the realty of war, if she would keep fighting, it would be for the enemy that defeated her and her people.

• Love 1

As he spoke, Aliana began to remember more. She remembered her oath to him, remembered the pleasure she felt going through her body. She hated to admit it but he was right. She had said all of that and she had felt good by his hands. “You….” She uttered, wanting to curse him but sighed in defeat. There was nothing she could do now. She looked up at him and uttered, “fine…. You win…. I’m yours…..”

• Love 1

She would become more enthusiastic later.  Honorious was sure of that.  He would let her simmer in defeat for now, until she learned.  A few minutes later, the guard came back, with several others, a sword and armor placed at the slave's feet.  To prove just how confident he was in his victory over her, the mage was there too.  After a moment of soft chanting, Aliana could feel the spell that weakened her get undone.  "Put the armor on, take your sword.  For now, wander around the camp.  Get to know the soldiers you will be fighting alongside.  Go wherever you want, as long as you stay in the camp.  Feel free to be as friendly with them as you want."  He was giving her permission to mentally escape, find peace in pleasure.  He had told the guard to spread the word too.  Until he said otherwise, the soldiers had permission to share his older slave.  They were not to hurt her, but especially if she desired it, they could have some fun with her.  They were going to fight together, they might as well get closer.

• Love 1

Aliana looked down at the amor and the swords that were dropped to her feet and then felt as the spell on her began to fade. She could feel her strength returning to her. She could have very much killed Honorious in that money though, she would probably die in the process or be unsuccessful with everything else around. For now, Aliana accepted her fate and began to get dressed and equipped the sword to her hip. She then nodded and exited the tent, taking a look back to her sleeping sister and then left. She was actually free to some degree and in an enemy camp. She didn’t want to think about it but these people, her enemies who conquered her homeland was now to be her allies. She was not looking forward to this.

• Love 1

Honorious knew she would keep her word.  More importantly, even if she had tried, he warned her her sister would be punished as well.  Lilana was still sleeping for the moment.  Honorious felt generous enough to let her keep sleeping in his bed for now.  He was in a mood to give them both small rewards for how well they did last night.  He still had to think a little about extra duties for her.  He would remain in the tent to wait for her to wake up for at least a little longer.

Out in the camp, the others soldiers watched Aliana with some curiosity.  They knew the basics, one of the survivors of the army they just defeated, now their general's slave and one of their soldiers now.  At least some of them would fight at her side later.  They watched her for now, seeing how she reacted.  To being a soldier of the army that just defeated her.  Some of them could not move of course.  Guards would not leave their posts, there were people support jobs as well, repairing equipment, giving out supplies, tending the wounded.  There were some who were as free as Aliana was at the moment.  They were not slaves, but soldiers had restrictions too.  Confined to the camp, but mostly free on where to go.  There were a wide variety of people there too, not just from the Vanorian homeland, but other peoples who had been conquered and brought into the empire over the years, though not as recently as these lands.

• Love 1

Aliana would not do anything to anger Honorious, she couldn’t if she wanted to protect her sister. For now she did as he had told her and dimly walked around the camp, familiarizing herself with it. She did not look at it interact with any of the other soldiers however. She couldn’t. Some of them had helped to conquer her home and were responsible for killing get people and her parents. She could feel them staring at her however but just continued to move along in her own.

• Love 1

It was only a matter of time, they all heard the word.  They had permission to have some fun with her.  Of course there was another possibility, Aliana had not considered.  Other slave soldiers, like her.  This was a fate more common for male slaves than female.  Sometimes they were used for suicide attacks, but like Aliana, some masters did not consider them completely expendable.

One of these men had an eye on Aliana.  He would have a foreign look to her, a man born from slaves, in a land conquered a few generations ago, far to the north.  The whole process was different for men, but with a somewhat similar result.  At least in how loyal they were to their masters.  But unlike female slaves, there were few opportunities for sex.  He had a chance here though.  He intended to take her.  Only the details were uncertain.

”Just going to wander around here aimlessly?”  He asked her.  He would try to take a friendly approach.  Maybe she would be more open to a fellow slave, who might fight alongside.

• Love 1

Anahel heard the voice behind her and turned to see the man but then turned back around saying, “and what if I do? There’s nothing else to do around here,” she said kicking a rock and continuing to walk. She didn’t want to talk to any of them no matter who they were. She didn’t care. She was still in denial, wanting to leave, wanting to be out of her current situation. It was so frustrating. This isn’t how she wanted her life to go. “I have nothing anymore, my home was burned to the ground, my parents are dead, me and my sister are slaves and now I’m a soldier for the enemy who turned my life into this and a bodyguard for the man who uses me and my sister like we’re nothing,” she complained and then sat down with a sigh.

• Love 1

The two did have some similarity, both slaves and soldiers, maybe that would appeal to Aliana, though they had differences too.  "Vanoria conquered my homeland in my grandfather's days.  I was born a slave, as was my father.  I did not choose to fight, unlike you, though I have not seen many women who fight either.  Still, my life has a purpose.  I can find meaning in fighting..."  He paused for a moment, he knew enough about life as slave that he asked a question he already knew the answer too.  "You told the general, your master, that you would fight for him?  A slave would not be given a sword otherwise.  You were a soldier, you must respect their, our, strength, in some way.  Find peace through the sword, we will fight our share of enemies you would have wanted to fight anyways."  Would she open up a little, find a soldier here she could respect?   He believed she could learn to be proud of fighting for Vanoria in time, though naturally there would be some bitterness at first.

• Love 1

Aliana looked over at the man saying, “oh… I’m sorry… I didn’t know you were a slave also…” she said though she knew that he probably didn’t have to go through what she and her sister had to go through. As he began to talk about her as a soldier and their army, she wasn’t having none of what he was selling. Her bitterness was still here.

”I did not willing choose to fight for him. He took advantage of me in a moment of weakness… how could I possibly ever respect this army? They conquered my home. They killed people I knew, my parents, my friends,” she told him. “Sure, you guys are strong, I’ll give you that, but you will never have my respect. I will never respect what you do.”

• Love 1

They had different outlooks naturally.  He had known no other life, been destined for this path since birth.  He could somewhat understand Aliana's shame though, having been part of the defeated army, and now in this state.  Perhaps she would have found it more honorable to die in battle?  "I will not expect you to change your mind so much so quickly."  How close had she been to the other soldiers, who they had killed?  That was a bitterness that would take some time to heal.  "But you are part of this army now.  We have to fight together.  You will in time likely see a side of the world you have not seen before."  These lands were surrounded by mostly other human kingdoms, if not for Vanoria's presence it may even have been peaceful.  He had seen other things though as part of the army.  There were hostile lands and strange creatures on some of Vanoria's frontiers.  Monsters Aliana's people might only considered legends, as well as other peoples, similar to humans, but different.  He believed the strength and aggression of Vanoria had value, even if some people might be hurt, even if some had to be enslaved.

• Love 1