The Life of a Slave (SataiRolePlayingGuy x AirAllie14)

Aliana watched the general as he finished inside of her sister, once again not able to do a thing about them. She ignored them as they all got up and left them alone. She continued to hang there by the chains in defeat. She had a blank expression in her face until she finally heard her sister’s voice.

”Lilana…?” She asked and looked up weakly. “Are you alright…? Don’t… worry about me… I’m tough… I can handle this..” she told her. She was lying, the pain surged through her body. “I’m sorry… I couldn’t protect you… and because of that… they violated you… took your virginity… raped you…” she said and felt tears welling up in her eyes. “I’m sorry sis… but… we’ll get out of here… I promise… I’ll find a way… Prince Maxim will rescue us…”

• Love 1

Lilana was scared.  She was not ready to give up completely, but she was not so confident.  What would happen if they had to deal with this long term.  “I just feel so weird right now…Aliana, you are a soldier.  You have seen the battles, fought in them…do you really think we can win?”  Aliana had to have to a better idea of that than she did.  But she had seen the attack on Lunu.  How overwhelming it was.  How much stronger the Vanorians appeared to be.  She hoped her sister had some reason behind her confidence.  To be saved by the prince, that would be wonderful, but was it something he was capable of doing?  Or would be forced to go Vanoria to live their lives as slaves?  This was of course the general’s plan.  To let them both talk, to see if the sisterly bond worked against them, feeding each other’s doubts.  To push them closer to submission.

• Love 1

Aliana continued to look at her sister and listened to her questions. She could feel herself but her lower lip. She had fought against this soldiers and killed some of them yet, she saw their overwhelming destructive power. Part of her knew that there was no hope of them winning even if the prince came back. However, she wanted to keep her sister hopeful, she wanted her to hold on and so she said, “yes… I believe so… I know so… I know we will win… these people will never win Lilana…”

• Love 1

For now that was enough for Lilana.  She trusted her sister, was confident she could make this sort of judgement.  She was not so broken to try to convince her sister to give in to slavery.  Though she did not have strength to fight it even in the limited way her sister had.  Though she still had doubts.  “What are we supposed to do until then.  They are going to do more of that to us today, aren’t they.  Eventually they are going to do what they did to me to you.”  That was the other concern.  Even if Aliana was right, that they would be saved.  How much more would they have to go through until then.  How long, how many things would they face?

• Love 1

Aliana nodded to her sister. This was something that she couldn’t lie about. “Yeah… they will do more to us… all we can do is endure Lilana… I told you before… don’t worry about me… I can handle myself… but you… I want you to not give up. Don’t lose hope… the sooner you give it… the sooner they win…”

• Love 1

It was hard to be hopeful seeing those wounds on her sister’s back.  Lilana was unsure which was worse, having felt at least a little of both.  Though she was curious about something else.  “It looked like you knew what they were going to do to me before it happened…have you ever done that before?”  Maybe not unwillingly like her, but she had to wonder.  Maybe as a soldier, she had done it with some of her comrades while on the march?  “If you did…is it supposed to feel good?”  She was confused by the mixed feelings she got out of all of it.  She still felt a little sick, disgusted with herself, ashamed of herself, and the fact she partially enjoyed it just intensified those feelings.

• Love 1

Aliana looked at her sister and blushed a little. She shook her head and said, “no… I’ve never done it before… but I know about it from some of my other comrades… some of them would engage in it as a way of de-stressing, but I never did… it’s called sex… and I’m sorry you had to find out about it and do it so soon… it is meant to be done when you are much more older…” she explained and then looked down for a moment before nodding softly, “yes… it’s supposed to feel good… it is supposed to bring pleasure… but only when it is done with someone you love… what those bastards did to you wasn’t love… it was forced… it was rape… though… the pleasure that comes from it is inevitable… did you… feel some kind of good from it sis….?”

• Love 1

Lilana looked down, blushing.  It was embarrassing to tell even her sister.  “It hurt at the start, when he pushed in.  After it just weird for a while.  Somehow I knew it was natural for a man and woman.  But it felt wrong feeling him inside me like that.  So aggressively…”. She paused for a moment, trying decide how to put it.  “After a while though it felt a little different.  I don’t know how to describe it.  It was not like anything I previously felt…but it felt good…after everything he did, I was still starting to like it.”  Tears had started flowing as she admitted that last part.  Hating that she enjoyed it at all and probably would again next time.

• Love 1

Aliana nodded as she listened to her sister. She couldn’t see how much it was affecting her and how much she hated it and could see her confusion. “It’s alright Lilana… it was your first time so of course it would hurt… that’s how it is for everyone… that place he used… that is a very sensitive place for us… like I said… it’s inevitable that you would feel good… don’t worry sis… it’s ok… just don’t forget that they’re the enemy…”

• Love 1

That made Lilana feel a little better, though one did not recover from this sort of thing overnight.  He was the enemy.  That was not in doubt. He had conquered their home, killed their parents, brought them here, was part of the army that killed their king, had her sister brutally whipped and raped her.  Was sex feeling good enough to overpower that?  Naturally not.  Though neither appreciated how far he would go to break them, or the crushing blow that would eventually come when their kingdom was completely conquered and they were taken back to the Vanorian capitol as slaves.

Honorius finally came back into the room.  Alone for the moment.  He looked over his slaves.  “I gave you two a moment to reflect over the reality of the situation and talk some sense into each other.  I do hope you two no longer want to make this harder than it needs to be.”  He waited for his answer, watching Lilana look to her older sister to say it.  The little one was quite dependent on her sister, as he already knew.  Had she talked sense into her sister, or had her sister convinced her to make this  more painful than it needed to be?

• Love 1

Aliana watched as the general returned to them. As he spoke, she tried to drown out his words. She looked over at her sister and then up at the man with a glare as she said, “we’re not your slaves… I refuse to be your slave and I refuse to sit back while you treat my sister like this. Do what you want to me but leave her out of this.”

• Love 1

The general shook his head out of pity.  “Neither of you two have any say over this.  You both already belong to me.  Since you are in denial, let’s make that official now.”  He snapped his fingers and a number of guards came in.  They already had instructions.  The two slaves were pushed down to the floor and pinned down.  Each had a blindfold wrapped around them as well.  Neither would know what was coming until it happened.  “This will hurt.  I honestly would prefer a less painful way to do this.  But it is necessary to make this official.”  One of the soldiers pulled Aliana’s pants off.  She might have thought the plan was to gang rape both of them.  Neither girl likely had any idea what was about to happen.

Two more soldiers walked in.  Each held a hot brand with Honorius’ mark.  An H, over a V for Vanoria and a downward pointing sword in the middle.  Each girl would get the mark.  The pants had been pulled down because it was to be left on their asses.  Once this was done no one, at least no Vanorian, would question what the girls were.  All would see that they were slaves of General Honorius.

The two men got into position, standing over the girls.  Both were to be branded together.  Neither getting warning from the other.  Lilana was terrified but more terrified of what might happen if she squirmed or tried to get out, though she knew she was too weak.  Then she felt it.  She reflexively screamed at the pain.  She had no idea what was happening.  Only that it hurt, that she was being touched by something intensely hot.  It stayed there for a moment, she heard her skin react to it, before it was pulled away and the man stepped away.  The other soldiers still pinned her down and would until the pain lessened.

• Love 1

Aliana watched as the spillers suddenly entered. She watched as the blindfold was placed over her eye and felt as they pinned her down. She could feel her pants being pulled off, immediately she thought that others her turn to be raped but she would get a surprise. She tried to squirm and struggle, but soon enough she stopped as she felt the hot metal collide with her ass cheek.

Aliana immediately screamed out in pain and could hear her sister’s scream mixed with her own. She groaned and growled. They had just been both branded and she knew it. Damn it! 

• Love 1

Lilana kept screaming, crying and squirming in pain.  She was not sure how long she did it, but the soldiers kept her pinned down until eventually the pain began to fade and she stopped moving so much.  As things calmed down a little the pieces began to fall into place.  She was not as naive about this as sex.  She knew the farmers branded their animals, to keep track of which belonged to who.  They were treated no better than animals, maybe even objects.  That was what being a slave meant.  She had also heard her sister scream together with her, knew it had been done to both of them.  That was what he meant by ‘making it official’.  Worse, he said nothing, he had just watched both them scream and struggle in so much pain.  She was still blindfolded, not wanting to try to take it off.  But she was sure he was just just silently watching them.  She listened, waiting to see what her sister said or did after the pain stopped overwhelming her.

• Love 1

Aliana had screamed, cried and squirmed much like her sister had. Her pain subsided a little before her sister’s. She groaned and growled. She could hear the silence of the general loud and care. “D-Damn you… I-I’ll kill you… for doing this… to my sister’s body… for defacing it… y-you bastard…”

• Love 1

Honorius finally spoke up, to calmly address that threat.  “You could not hurt me as you are, even if I unchained you.  Even if I gave you my sword.  You must feel how weak that spell made you.  It will not wear off either, unless I order the mage to counter it.”  If she tried to punch him or kick him, he would barely feel it.  If she tried to stab or slice him, she could not penetrate his skin.  “Let me prove it to you even.”  He stood up pulled off his mail coat and picked up his sword.  He walked over to Aliana, dropped the sword onto her hand and knelt within her reach.  “Here I am.  If you want to kill me so badly, just try it.”  He had no fear, no lack of confidence.  He would prove to his slave how powerless she was.

• Love 1

Aliana listened to the general and heard him approaching her. She then felt the sword drip into her hands. She felt her blindfold being pulled off as well. They were giving her the best chance she could. She looked up at him and growled. She gripped the sword tightly in her grasp and then yelled as she swung the sword and thrusted it up into the General’s chest only to be shocked.

The sword didn’t go into him. She had swung with all the strength she had. She tried again and again only to have the same thing happened. “No… no..!” She yelled in shock and disbelief and dropped the sword, her hands beginning to shake with fear.

• Love 1

Honorius calmly took the sword back, stood and walked back to the chair next to his bed.  “I hope you understand your powerlessness now.  You can not hurt me.  Your armies are crushed, your kingdom will fall soon, your hero prince will either die or hide far away, powerless to help you.  Oh, and if you try to get your sister kill me, you will regret it.  You do not want to know what we would do to her while you watch.”  Was that enough to break her hope?  He calmly waited to see what happened next.  The unsaid threat of course was a painfully slow death for Lilana, while Aliana watched, if the little sister tried to kill him.

• Love 1

Aliana just looked down at the floor and her hands which were still shaking with fear and realization. He was right. She was powerless. Her strength was gone. She didn’t have the strength she once did. She was unable to kill anyone. Her head hung in defeat. Was this finally her breaking point? Did she finally understand the situation she was in? There was no hope. This was her new life. She was now a branded slave and she would be one for the rest of her life. She felt tears well up in her eyes and felt physically ill from this realization. Oh god. Oh god no.

• Love 1

That look in her eye. She was on the verge of submission.  The general took the chance to take the final push.  “Have you finally accepted reality?  If you do, kneel, call me master, and swear your loyalty to me.  Swear the oath in your own words.  Show me how much you mean it.”  He waited, the final test to see if she was ready.  Lilana listened, intensely nervous.  Was her sister going to do it, agree she was his slave?  She remembered what her sister said, but her own doubts were intensified by what the man said.  If she was the one being asked that question, she just might do it.

• Love 1

At this point, Aliana was extremely close to submission, extremely close to breaking but not fully yet. She shook her head and said, “no… no… I refuse… I’m… not your slave… I can’t give up… I can’t… I won’t…” she told him all while still looking down in defeat, this was her denial speaking. She didn’t want to give in, she couldn’t. She had to stay strong for her sister.

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

Lilana could tell what her sister was thinking.  That she was forcing herself.  There was no hope of getting out of this.  Only thing they would get out of delaying this was more pain.  She reached out and put her hand on her sister’s.  “It’s okay, Aliana…just do it.  I’ll do it too.  I’m scared, but we can do this together.  Just tell him.  Tell…master.”  She was not happy, or proud of this choice.  But they were slaves now.  It was less painful at this point to just admit it.  To learn what it meant to be slaves.  To serve him however he wanted.  Honorius said nothing, waited to see if the little sister finally convinced the older one.

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Aliana’s eyes widened as she heard Liliana’s voice and felt her hand on her own. She then looked over to her and then to the master. She was still hesitant but then after a while, Aliana got down onto her knees and spoke, “I… I plead he my allegiance to you… master…” it seemed that her sister’s words had in fact gotten through to her.

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

Honorious listened passively.  The most important things were said, but it was a little short, a little disappointing.  Though they were not fully trained yet.  He had seen what properly trained slaves were like,  Genuinely loyalty, true devotion to their master.  Wanting to do whatever he said, because he said it.  That would come in time.  He turned to Lilana.  "Your turn.  You talked your sister into this, I expect you have already committed to it."  Lilana  prostrated herself on the floor.  Surrendering completely.  "I swear to serve you master.  I am yours for the rest of my life.  Your word is law."  She was not enthusiastic about it, she did not want to do it.  But she saw no other way at this point.  If she had to be a slave, she might as well commit to it, and hopefully impress him with her oath, in hopes that it would make things a little easier.  "You are a good example to your sister."  He noted, both in giving Aliana the final push into this and her more enthusiastic oath.

• Love 1

Aliana looked over at Liliana as she began to speak and pleaded herself to Honorious as well. She could hear how much more enthusiasm she put into it, wondering if it was truly genuine or if it was just an act. She bit her lower lip and growled a little as she heard the man speak once again. She wanted nothing more than to gut him. She only went along with this for her sister’s sake.

• Love 1