The Life of a Slave (SataiRolePlayingGuy x AirAllie14)

Lilana thought the only thing she could do was share what she was thinking when she said all that.  Her elaborate oath.  “It was the only thing I could think of.  What I swore to him.  I was desperate to do anything I could to protect us.”  Her own voice broke a little.  “I don’t want to do it, but I have to.  An oath is sacred, no matter what you say or why.  It is impossible for me to even think about running anymore while he lives.  Or to disobey him…his word is my law.  I’m sorry, you hate me for giving myself to the enemy so completely.”  She repeated the last point with some bitterness, but it was the truth.  She was not genuinely loyal to him, not happily so.  But she had to obey him completely now.

• Love 1

Aliana stopped for a moment and looked over at her sister, “I-I don’t hate you, of course not… all o want to do is to protect you. Liliana… you said what you had to say… I don’t want you to see me because I’m disgusted with myself, but I could never hate you…” AliaMs said still with tears in her eyes. “I feel so weak…. I was supposed to protect you… it’s my duty as your big sister… but here I am powerless… letting this me done to me and letting it happen to you yesterday…. I’m sorry….”

• Love 1

“…It wasn’t your fault, Aliana. I could never blame you.”  The two of them never had a chance to fight their way out.  Maybe they could have tried to run before the city fell, but that would have meant her sister abandoning her unit.  By the time the battle was over it was too late.  Could she have forgiven herself if she had done that?  How many friends had she lost in the battle?

”The mage put a spell on you…they ripped your back apart with those whips.  Don’t blame yourself for being ‘weak’.  Just remember.  No matter either of us go through, we have each other.  How many other women are going through this alone, or with strangers they don’t know if they can trust?”  It was their only light.  That their master had no intention to separate them, apparently thrilled with the idea of having a pair of sisters. It was still incredibly hard, but knowing the other was there would help.  Going through the same things, they each knew how the other felt.  “Thank you for sparing me from the worst of it.  It was so hard to watch you go through that for me.”  The more intense whipping, being brought to orgasm by rape, things she had not felt yet.  She felt a little ashamed her sister went through that, partially to protect her.

• Love 1

Aliana felt herself tear up as Liliana said that. She then began to move over to her as much as the chains allowed her and pressed her forehead to her sister’s, “thank you sis…. That’s exactly what I needed to hear… I love you… don’t give up hope… endure whatever he throws at you…”

• Love 1

It was all they could do.  Endure together.  Lilana had little hope they would not be slaves for the rest of their lives.  But if they had each other, it would help them get through this.  It might have been better they could not hug at the moment.  Lilana would not have been sure how to deal with it, with her sister’s back in its current state.  “I will.  If it looks like I’m too eager, that’s just me fulfilling my oath.”  She would not hesitate to obey their master’s commands.  She swore she would not.  She might not enjoy it, but she would completely obey.  She was a slave now, this was her duty now, unless someone or something else saved them.

Their master was not the next to visit them.  He was still preparing something else.  He sent someone else to visit to visit them, another piece in breaking their minds.  A middle aged man, strict looking, wearing robes.  Lilana assumed correctly it was a Vanorian priest.  “Noble slaves.  Look at you two, you have begun to walk the path, to learn the joy of servitude.  You are scared now, hurt.  But in time you see the joy in such life.  Realize this was fate.”  There was another girl at his side, with what Lilana thought was a strange look in her eye.

• Love 1

“You do not recognize a man of the gods when you see one, young slave? Perhaps your kingdom needed us more than even the emperor knew.  I am here to help you. Ease the fears you two surely feel about your new life.  Are we really any different?  All humanity are slaves to the gods after all.  A priest even more so.”  The man spoke with a confidence, suggesting he believed every word.  That he had had these sorts of talks before.  “Your master sent me, to help you two, talk to you throughout the process.”

”You are no slave.  You chose to be a priest.”  Lilana was more willing to talk back still to someone other than her master.  Even if their master sent him.

The priest expected the remark.  They would learn in time.  But that was why the girl was here.  He gestured her forward.  “Talk to her then.  She is one of you.  One of your people, and a fellow slave.  Tell the girls about yourself, slave.”

The girl looked up, a sense of understanding in her eyes.  But not the sort the sisters might have expected.  “Mmmm you two are just starting?”  She over their bodies. “Already branded.  But still learning.  I know it hurts, I know it is scary.  Don’t worry, they know what they are doing.  Girls like us just need to learn.  Eventually the moment will come that will make it all worth it.  I love my master, I live to serve him.  Could not imagine anything but being his slave. Some day you two will know what I mean.  A beautiful moment when it all makes sense, you completely submit out of love and loyalty.  I never felt anything like it before or since.  You will never forget it.”

• Love 1

Aliana stared in shock as the girl stepped forward and looked over their bodies. She listened to her words and felt herself beginning to grit her teeth. “N-no! You can’t possibly believe that! This isn’t right! What is being done to us, what was done to you, it’s not right! Come on, please don’t tell me they brainwashed you too?!”

• Love 1

“Brainwashing? I understand why it looks that way.  I remember being in your place, all the pain, the humiliation.  It is very hard, I won’t lie to you, as a fellow slave, but it is to teach you.  We are too stubborn and closed minded to be the slaves we are meant to be without that teaching.  But that life?  I would never go back.  Eventually you will understand.  You will think you are sinking to your lowest point.  Then it comes.  It is almost like a spiritual orgasm.  Everything just makes sense, you will realize you truly want to be his slave.  Maybe even love him, as a man.  It isn’t something I can put into words completely…you two are sisters?  It will be extra beautiful if you two experience it together, at the same moment.  To live that life together.”  Lilana had nothing to say, more surprised than anything.  This was no act.  The girl really believed every word she said.  She was actually happy about being a slave.

The priest spoke again.  “Every person has a place in this world, chosen for them by the gods.  There is no evil in slavery.  It is just another class.  You are no worse than a commoner, noble, not even the emperor.  You simply have another place and role in life.  To do whatever your master wishes.  The holy Vanorian Empire is as strong as it is both due to the greatness of our emperors and the blessings of the gods.  They believe some are meant to be slaves.  If not, why did they allow our victories?”  This was the priest’s duty.  He would regularly visit.  Both to lecture and teach them on their new place, as well as to listen.  With many slaves he or those like him were the closest thing to a friend.  And they might believe his words about the plans of gods.  It was a little more complicated with a pair of sisters though.

• Love 1

Aliana growled and spat, “that’s bull shit! There is no way this is the will of god! What you mean there is nothing wrong with slavery?! You take us from our homes, use us, embarrass us, humiliate us, this is not right! This is not how people are supposed to be treated you bastards!”

• Love 1

The priest was unmoved.  The desperate ranting of young confused girl, who did not yet fully embrace being a slave.  “You were an enemy soldier, your master said.  I suppose that explains your spirit.  But then, you would have been punished severely if you disobeyed your commanding officers.  Both of you would have also been punished for disobeying a lord or your king.  As commoners you already served.  The difference now is you focus that service on one man, at all times.”  He was a patient man.  There was no expectation anything would change today.  The point of this meeting was to introduce himself to them.  Possibly put a seed of doubt, that he was right, in their minds.  Also to show them what the final result of their training will be.

The slave girl had a smile filled with understanding and pity.  “You don’t know all the things they do to teach us yet.  But you have had a taste.  You both have a long relationship with the whip coming up.  Even now, I still get whipped at times.  Other sorts of pain.  Other pleasures.  Some you have not imagined…”  She paused, considering how much to say.  Whether it was better for it to be a surprise or not.

• Love 1

Aliana continued to look angry. Serving her kingdom was different than this. The priest was just trying to warp her mind. She wouldn’t not allow herself to fall for these tricks however. She would continue to hold o to hope and endure. The slave girl also seemed lost beyond reason. There was no saving her or reasoning with her anymore.

• Love 1

"That I suppose is enough for today.  I will be seeing you two again.  I will be entirely willing to listen and talk to you about your experiences."  With that the priest turned and began to leave.  The slave girl had one final thing to add.  "I hope to talk to you again, once your master teaches you the new pleasures.  And again once the process done, after we have all experienced that moment."  The unspoken pleasures.  She decided not to warn the sisters, that humans would not be the only things fucking them.  Though they were not likely to experience that for at least a little while.  That was not what their master was preparing at the moment.

Once they were gone.  Lilana finally shook off the shock.  To see what a girl might end up after all this is done.  "...How common do you think it is...for girls like us to end up like her?"  She asked with some nervousness.  It was true that girl probably did not have anything like a sister at her side.  But was she rare, or was that the more common result of how girls taken into slavery eventually ended up.  How long did it take her?  What did she go through that they had not yet?

• Love 1

Lilana had heard the stories too.  That so many of their women were taken into slavery.  When their town fell, Lilana suspected it would happen to her, and her sister too once she knew she was one of the surviving soldiers.  She had to wonder if any of the men who surrendered were spared.  If Aliana and other women were only spared to be enslaved?  That was not the part she had been most concerned about though.  "But do you know how many of them...how many of us...end up like that girl?"  That was the part that scared her, was there something about that girl?  Or was it like the girl and the priest said, a common result of their slave training?  If so, the only thing making it any different for them was that they had each other, she could only hope that was enough.

• Love 1

Aliana had already expected this?  Knew it was a possibility, even a probability?  Was that why she was so desperate, a fear of something beyond just being enslaved?  "Have I doomed us to that, with my oath?"  She could not break it.  She would die before she willingly broke an oath.  But there was a fear in her voice.  They had each other.  She was sure that would help, maybe delay it.  But was it enough to prevent it?  Were they already doomed to eventually end up like that girl.  She desperately hoped otherwise.  The girl had given them some warning of what was to come, much more pain, and 'pleasure' that came with their master and other men forcing themselves on them.  But also in ways they did not know yet.

• Love 1

Having each other was something that gave Lilana some hope.  Though she was less confident of going home, especially with the oath.  The question was how long it took.  It was not especially long if many of their own people had already been broken.  Being together was the only thing that felt like it might help at all, though it was hard to say how much.  "If you had some idea about this, about what it does to people...Do you have any idea what else master will do to us?"  There was some question if she really wanted to know.  But perhaps it was for the better, especially if her sister knew anything she did not.

• Love 1

Aliana was well aware of the horror of being a slave. She had seen countless examples of rescued slave girls who were broken beyond repair during her time as a soldier. She looked at her sister however. She didn’t want to scare her with what she knew and so to protect she shook her head and sighed, “sorry sis… I don’t know…”

• Love 1

Lilana did not know if her sister really did not know, or was trying to protect her.  She would trust her judgment though if it was the later.  Though there was some worry they would experience at least some of it soon.  “Do you have any ideas what they expect us to do as slaves…other than what we have already done?”  Sex was obviously a big part of it, but she had to believe there was more.  Though it might vary by individual master.

• Love 1

Lilana could see that, though she had to wonder what would come with being a general's slave.  More likely following him and his army around.  He was likely the sort to value them for sex even more than others, especially as he was likely unmarried.  She hoped sharing them with his soldiers as he had already done was not a frequent part of it.  Though maybe making them do it was meant as a warning they would be doing that more.  She tried to think of other things.  Would they be used as messengers?  Probably 'decoration' to often stand around him when visiting others.  "...If we were doing chores, it would probably mean the war was over and he took us back deep into Vanoria...probably showing us of as trophies on the way home."  He was one the generals leading this war.  When it was over he would likely return to report to the emperor.  Would he show them off in such a place?

• Love 1