Challenge 14: Your Darkest Desire

The Challenge

"You woke up this morning and your deepest, darkest desire became reality. The weird, deviant thing you don't dare tell anyone else, the dark desire that fuels your midnight fantasies, the scenario that arouses you more than anything else is suddenly just a normal part of reality, no one judges you, and you are free to indulge yourself to your heart's content.

Tell us about this new world."

As a work of fiction, this can be about you personally, or about a fictional character. 

Deadline

• Midnight (EST) Saturday, 18 Mar, 2023

Limits

• 1 entry per person
  • 2,000 words max per entry

Prizes

• 1st Place: 2,000 EcchiCredits
  • 2nd Place: 1,000 EcchiCredits
  • 3rd Place: 500 EcchiCredits
  • Love 2

• Senior Staff

8ZMktiX.png

img src: Archive (Pixiv)

I’d been through it time and time again. Brainwashed into utter depravity. My mind putty in the hands of my captor… no, that’s not quite the right word. Owner? Master? Mistress? No, several people… Clients? Customers? It’s hard to remember. It’s happened so much my brain has turned to mush. I don’t even know what’s real or what’s fake anymore. Is this even my body? Are these my legs? Is this my heart racing?

I think I still remember where it all began… but maybe it’s all just another part of this fantasy. I was an idol, once. A beautiful, innocent girl. I was new and naive. As soon as I joined the group, my fans multiplied in the blink of an eye. I was silly enough to think all the hands grabbing at me were just excited to see me, belonging to another friend wanting to get a little closer. Another sweet boy who wanted to be my boyfriend, or aspiring young girl wanting to stand on stage next to me.  It wasn’t until later I’d understand how depraved those hands really could be. Belonging to men and women twice or even three times my age. All the kinds of things they’d make me do if they could just grab me and run. The kinds of disgusting imagery they must’ve fantasized of me with.

When I was first approached with this hypnosis treatment in secret, I was told it was a form of therapy. I’d be able to relieve sexual tension without any risk to my body or well-being at all. It was a professional hypnotist, or so I was led to believe. I thought it sounded like a good idea. As long as I was part of my group, I was sworn into celibacy. It was part of my contract, I wasn’t allowed sexual contact with anyone else. It would make our fans jealous and tarnish the brand. Part of why we’re so appealing is that we’re seen as attainable by always being single and virgin, or appearing to be at least. Just a band of beautiful, innocent girls waiting to be corrupted by the perverted desires of the masses when we’re kicked to the streets the moment we slip up somewhere. That’s all we ever were to the company.

The trances started out simple enough. Hands-free orgasms, sexual fantasies, slowly but surely, my hypnotist began to dig deeper into my mind, pulling my more demeaning fantasies to the front of my mind. I remember a feeling of shock and fear the first time my trances placed me on stage, getting groped by thousands of fans. And the pure, liberating ecstasy of completely giving in, getting swarmed by cocks and cum. Everyone was so happy… I made everyone so happy… And it was so… so easy…

The trances evolved from there, my hypnotist must’ve noticed how excited I was by it. Before I knew it, I was being degraded further and further. No longer was I an idol, I was a dirt-cheap prostitute tied up in bathroom stalls, a sex slave for gangs to plunder. A bitch for the mafia. Pretty much everywhere you could imagine, I was naked, markings all over my body, begging to get fucked, violated in every way, raped. Sometimes I was consenting, sometimes I wasn’t, sometimes I was scared, sometimes I was excited. But every time, without question, I was turned on beyond belief.

Sometime around there was where the line began to get blurred. I don’t know if it was fantasy or reality, but there was one point where my sessions got leaked and my whole life rapidly started spiraling out of control. All my triggers became public knowledge. Everyone began using me for their own depraved fantasies. I was an abused housewife, a slutty waitress, a nun raped right in front of the pastor. My actions stopped being purely in my mind. I was sucking the dicks of random strangers, getting railed in the back of cars, passed around at strip clubs. No doubt my contract had been severed at some point. I didn’t care. This was who I really was. A product not to be bought and sold, but to be shared by all.

I think I might’ve even gotten some of my friends from the idol group involved, too. I remember being humiliated beyond belief when my old friend found out, but all that shame left when I had her in my arms, swapping spit as passionately as I’d ever done with dicks jerking off to us from all angles.

Is it fantasy? Is it reality? Does it even really matter at all? Even if I were to wake up right now, I don’t think I could change myself back. I’m much too far gone. It almost sounds scarier to wake up, now. To face the fact that I can’t act like this again. I hope I never wake up. I want to be the cum dumpster for the world for the rest of my life~

• Like 1
  • Love 1

"Fantasy is that thing that will always be beyond our reach. The wonders of imagination that keep our thoughts alive, our creativity and passion for stories ever burning. Without fantasy, without fiction, what would we have but the same old history? After all, history is bound to repeat itself as the saying goes. With that-" 

The weary man sighed, sitting back in his chair and staring at the screen, the bright glare doing it's best to keep him awake. He had been tasked with writing an article, one that would delve into the discussion between fiction and reality, the benefits and cons of each. Believing the whole argument to be pointless, the man lacked the motivation to proceed with the article, but a job was a job. Personally, he believed he knew that fiction and fantasy were needed in life to progress and to enjoy the things that others minds were capable of. He had spent many hours in the past watching shows and animes about things that would never exist, and others that would certainly never see the light of day in his lifetime. Yet these things were often eye catching, and drew his attention in much more effectively that things that did indeed exist.

"What a dumb argument..." he muttered, saving his work and powering down his computer. He wondered if fiction became a reality, what would he benefit from first? Smirking, he got changed, and climbed on into his bed, fantasizing about the lewd possibilities. After all, he was a giant pervert.

Dreams found the man, and he found himself enjoying the spotlight of being the hero of his own mind, defeating those who opposed him with ease, and watching as every woman he found attractive fell lovestrucken at his feet. Alas, all good things must end, but little did he know, they were making a path for something even greater.

The morning sun peered through the half closed shutters, awakening the man. He stirred, rolling from under the covers and standing with a yawn followed by a satisfying stretch. Stepping onto the landing, and walking downstairs to the kitchen, he turned on the TV as per usual as he brewed himself a cup of coffee. As the kettle boiled, the news reporter spoke to the world about the latest events.

"-and thanks to advancements, new cyberware is available at your local ripperdocs. In another story, it seems like Capsule Corp is back at it with their mysterious experiments, as the clouds darken over their main branch. Witnesses say that a giant dragon appeared and spoke to-" 

The man sipped his coffee, not paying any attention to the local news broadcast as he heard a banging from next door, chalking it up to his neighbours. Unknowingly, he continued his morning routine, though had he listened to the news, he would have come to hear about the new laws regarding monster girls, a short segment about the Pokemon champ and even an interview with a woman with a 106cm bust who is known to be an incredible doctor. Regardless, he brushed his teeth and dressed for an outing, as the man needed fresh food and a restocking of his fridge.

With his shoes on, he set out, tightening his coat to shelter his from the sharp cold, the skies looking ready to fall as snow in any given moment. The man continued to walk towards the local supermarket, his mind lost in daydreams, wondering about all the things that could be. In doing so, he was missing out on the things that were, as he was passed by a jogging woman with ears and a tail. It didn't take long before he reached the supermarket, entering through the front doors with a yawn. Picking up a basket, he started to walk, grabbing a few things before standing at the fish market section. Planning his evening meal, his hand found the remaining packet of salmon, a mere half a second before someone else reached for it. Unfortunately, it was already his, but the smaller hand wouldn't let go.

As his gaze turned, he saw a small woman, dressed in a shark hoodie and a similar tail waving behind her. "Hey! I saw it first! Please let me have it!" She begged, staring up at the man with large, puppy dog eyes. He was no expert, but it seemed she was cosplaying as a Vtuber. The man sighed, and let go, causing the short woman to stumble back. "Cool cosplay." He said as he walked away, causing the shark girl to look at his back in confusion. "Cosplay?"

He finished his shop in little more than 10 minutes, and paid accordingly at the till, bagging up his items and heading out. Feeling like treating himself, the man headed over to his local Starbucks, a mere few metres down the road. A lovely hot chocolate on a day like this seemed perfect, and as the man entered, the cashier greeted him. Unlike the prior incidents, he was now much more awake, and noticed her attire... or lack of. Considering the weather, wearing only an apron with the company logo on it seemed both inappropriate and insane. With a blushed face, he ordered his drink, something he was having trouble doing, what with everyone else in the cafe not batting an eye to the situation.

In fact, as he looked around, more and more started to catch his eye. A ginger woman in a yellow top with an odd looking duck in her arms, talking to a man with a giant yellow... mouse? At another booth, a man wearing green and blue, with a mask covering half his face, and a familiar looking head protector. His perusing was cut short as the barista called his name, and the man took his drink, leaving in a hurry. These odd scenarios, the familiar faces, all of it seemed to leave an itch in the man's brain that he struggled to scratch. So deeply lost in thought, he almost stepped into the road, but was suddenly pulled back by a man in an orange gi. "Careful there, you would have lost that fight! Hehehehe!" Giggling, the savior walked away, leaving the man confused. He tried to shrug it off as he got home, but after only being back for 5 minutes, a loud knocking came from the front door.

Curious, he stepped into the hallway, and opened it up, though with how things were going, the man didn't know what to expect. As expected however, it wasn't normal, as a woman in a maid's outfit stood at the door. "I'm here to work Master!" She said with a smile, though the man was looking slightly higher at the pair of horns jutting from her head. Snapping back to his senses, he tilted his head to one side, the horned maid doing the same. "Master?" He asked, and she replied with a nod.

"Yes, Master! Don't you remember? You signed up and won! I'm your dragon maid, Tohru! May I come in?" The man stepped to one side, and as she passed, he saw her tail follow behind. 

Then it hit him.

Everything became clear in a moment, as if he had been enlightened by a higher power. Fiction and reality were no longer two sides of the same coin, but were now a single picture. Those who hadn't existed, now did, seamlessly fitting into real life like they had been here all along. Yet the only one who seemed to know of any previous split, was him. The man felt the hallway spin, and soon the floor rushed up to meet him, a faint yelling from Tohru could be heard in the distance. After a few hours passed, the man awoke in a groggy state on his living room couch, with a conversation happening on the other side of the room. One voice belonged to Tohru, yet the other one eluded him despite it's familiar tone. He wondered if it was somebody he recognised, sitting up and turning his head to see a second maid, this one different to Tohru. 

A recognisable face, thanks to her great speech, the man knew the other maid as she approached. "My apologies sir for your incident. Your maid Tohru called me in to help, so pardon the intrusion. I'm Rem, and I'll be helping out as well as the company's way of apologising. Since you're now our Master, we will do anything you ask of us." Tohru stood behind Rem, and exchanged a look before their mouths curled into excited smiles. "Anything..."

"Fantasy used to be that thing just out of reach. Ideas that once burned brightly with creativity and imagination. Things that once never were, now are. One could think that without fantasy or fiction, that the world would become stale. Yet, if given an almost infinite amount of potential, then reality can keep you busy for a long time."

The weary man sighed with a smile, sitting back in his chair, soft sucking and slurping noises accompanying the fan of the computer. He stared at the screen, then down to his maids, both squeezed under the desk with a smile. Light from the screen kept his face lit up, though the women kept him awake. The article he was writing was almost finished, but his story? It was only just beginning.

• Like 2

How many years ago was it?  The only woman I ever loved.  Perhaps the only one I ever would.  It was so hard to meet other people, even harder to meet women.  For a list of reasons that only got harder as I get older.  You called me one morning.  You knew how much I hate the phone.  Verbal interaction in general.  You told me so casually.  You had been at a party along with one of your friends.  That one you had me meet once.  Told me he was jealous of me and you had been sort of friends with benefits.  Now you casually tell me you slept with him there.  Now you are pregnant with his kid.  You plan to give it up for adoption.  You say it like it is no big deal.  You wonder why I say so little.  Despite the fact you know how quiet I am and that it was the morning and I only just woke up.  I tell you that much but say little else.  We never talk again, I broke off all forms of contact.

Now, what, 20 years later.  I look at this girl tied to the bed.  Collared, gagged.  Your daughter.  I found her.  I spent time breaking her humiliating her.  Now she has my child, the bulge showing from her womb.  I've taught her so many things.  Told her what you did.  In a way she is like you.  Did she have a boyfriend already?  I don't know.  I don't care.  All I know is I intend to show her off to you at some point.  Remember how you offered me a threesome with your friend that one time?  I declined because I did not know the girl, did not know how serious she was?  What do you think of threesome with your daughter?  I taught her so many things.  She is so dirty, so filthy.  She not only can't say no, she does not want to.  You have no idea how she begs for the most filthy things.  Like mother like daughter?  Do you want to find out.  She is so willing to help me teach you.  For us to become a family.  To call me daddy in multiple ways.

Don't you think it will be fun?  We have so many years to make up for.  So many new things to try.  You might scream or cry at first, like she did.  But in the end you beg for more, just like she did.  We will be one happy family.  You will regret all the time we missed, all things we took so long to do.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Deepest darkest desire, huh?

All links are NSFW and I hope you enjoy.

The work weekend was long, and it was only Saturday night. Worse yet, it was daylight savings time so there would be an hour less of sleep. Hovering over the sink staring at his dad bod, Chris huffed and opened the bottle of melatonin. He knew that it would give him wild and distorted dreams, but he couldn't afford to lay in bed and stare at the ceiling. Quickly he tossed the pill back and gulped a mouthful of water. 

Before long, he found himself in his bed, enveloped by the sweet embrace of sleep. Predictably, his mind swirled in a stew of Escher-like images. Frantically, he rushed through visions of rooms, hallways, and stairs until he reached a solitary door. Perhaps the machinations of the chthonic gods had come to fruition or maybe the planets had finally aligned but whatever the reason, Chris passed beneath the arch of the door that had the name "|$@8€||@ 2o5€" carved above. 

Once past the threshold, beyond his body, reality had begun to shift, sculpted by his deepest desires. Across the world, portals began to open and tall Amazonian tomboys marched through. Determination scrawled across their faces, they immediately got to work, subjugating men, women, and governments. The peace of restful sleep receded in the wake of the glory of the morning sun. 

Through his curtains, the light peeked through, beckoning Chris back into the waking world. Still groggy from the melatonin, he rubbed his eyes and walked to the bathroom. Flashes from the TV and the silhouette of figures on his couch as he walked by caused him to rub his eyes and consider a double take. "Surely I didn't really see that," he told himself, wondering if he had really taken merely melatonin. He pulled out his phone and checked the time. "Fuck! 8:35?!? I'm late for work!" he exclaimed, having overslept by several hours. Tucking his manhood back into his boxers, he dashed toward the kitchen to grab food for the road so at least he'd have eaten something before work.  

But he stopped short as he was standing face to face with a tall, gorgeous, muscular orc.

She was wearing only an apron, which hardly covered the bulging breasts and rippling muscles of the green skinned beauty. From the living room, a chuckling response called out, "Oh sweetie, you won't be going to work!" 

Before him, the orc smiled and remarked, "Looks like breakfast is ready.... and boy does he look good!" 

Backing up, Chris stepped into his living room. He cut his head to the side to see two other muscular tomboys sitting on his couch playing video games.

The women on the couch put their game down and looked up at him. A devious smile crept over their lips and before he knew it, he found himself with his arms tied behind his back sitting in a chair in the middle of the room. "W-what's happening?" Chris asked, nervously. 

With a smirk, the raven-haired beauty turned the TV on. The light painted his face and images of the night's events flashed over his eyes. Footage of statues being toppled, bankers and politicians being whipped and rode like horses through the streets, and dictators being tossed into jails zoomed with intensity as the news anchors struggled to explain it. The camera cut to mounds of grey nanobots sculpting factories and farms while one of the tomboys smugly remarked that hunger and scarcity were over. "Fuck..." Chris blurted, crudely and stupidly, his words betraying his understanding. 

The blonde statuesque goddess tossed her hair back and nonchalantly explained, "You guys messed up. I mean, starvation and slavery were still a thing here! So... yeah, we moved in and unfucked things for you. Now... speaking of fucking..." A wicked smile curved up her lips as she twirled a lock of hair around her finger. 

Suddenly the discordant shattering of glass interrupted the imminent orgy, and they turned their heads to see a portly man crash through the window and flump onto the ground. Rebounding quickly, he got to his feet and tipped his fedora.

The bespectacled man unsheathed a glimmering katana that caught the light with a spectacular shimmer. "You bitches ready to dance?" he taunted as he planted his feet and took a fighting pose. 

"Uh oh, the male feminist is here," groaned the blonde muscle girl. 

Wiping Cheetoh crumbles from the front of his shirt, he retorted, "Yes, virgin wizard AND moderator of SEVERAL subreddits! SO, only tomboys showed up. You clearly didn't consider straight women or gay men in conquering our world! So how were THEY gonna have sex, huh?" His pointed words sharper than any blade could ever be, yet it could still not cut the tension that clouded the room. 

The muscular blonde babe countered, "Ugh, the femboys, bears, and studs haven't arrived yet, ok?" 

Red in the face, he yelled, "LIES! You're just femcels! Female incels that wanna use us to ride our dicks! Disgusting SEMEN DEMONS, You'll NEVER take my virginity alive!" With the hand clutching his blade, he curled his arm back. He turned to Chris and extending his free hand cried, "Take my hand, I'll save you!!" 

Still tied to the chair in his boxers, Chris blinked, incredulously. The awkward silence hung in the air like an unrequited high-five and laughter erupted around the room. Shaking his head, Chris stammered, "Dude, look around... I don't WANT to be saved." 

Distraught and red in the face, he screamed, "Touch grass, you cringe losers!" 

He spun around, clamoring to the window as the dark-haired goth tapped a small touch pad and called out, "Code 3! Suspect 416 is here and trying to escape!" As the reddit moderator belted his way across the lawn, portals opened from above, and tomboys rappelled down in riot gear. Within seconds, Chris watched as the last hope of humanity was hogtied and hauled away. 

Looking up at the three women, Chris asked with concern, "They're... they're not gonna hurt him, right?" 

The light chuckle from the goth babe spelled it out, though she still laid it bare, saying, "Sweetie, they're gonna drain his balls. In fact, he's no longer a virgin." She held up the pad with a grin, continuing, "Wanna see?" 

Rapidly shaking his head, Chris blurted out, "Nah, I'm good..." 

"Ahem," interjected the massive orc goddess. "Let's get back to the task at hand, huh?" She stated as she calmly dropped the apron to expose her sculpted yet voluptuous body. She dragged her hand sensually across Chris' body as she walked around behind him, like a predator circling a delicious slab of meat. As she moved, Chris took in every curve and line on her painfully hot body. Her massive breasts bounced with each step and his eyes traced down from the ridges of her abs to her thick thighs, perfectly shaved pink slit, and toned butt. Now standing behind him, her hands slid across his chest and belly while her hot breath tickled his neck. He gasped as her tongue began to tickle his ear lobe and her fingers slid up his body and dove through his hair. 

"My my! What a bad boy, you NEED to get punished!" proclaimed the dark-haired babe. A devious grin adorned her visage as the three women had completely surrounded him. 

With a yank, his boxers were instantly down around his ankles and his face turned red as he endured their giggles. "Hey, wait, let's-" he stuttered as he tried to hold on to his fleeting modesty. 

The blonde and dark-haired tomboys got on their knees and still giggling, gently cupped his manhood. "We're gonna have soooo much fun with you!" they teased. Before long, the blonde woman stood up, flexed her thin athletic muscles and turned around. She bent down, squatting to plant her absolute dumptruck ass in his lap and began to grind wildly. Chris' biology had completely taken over and his hard-on raged upward, desperate to enter into the gorgeous woman's tightness. 

Back and forth, she wiggled her heart shaped ass, letting him feel that she was wet but never letting him get close enough to penetrate her. For hours, they teased him. They took turns giving him an agonizingly slow blowjob. They dragged their tongues up his shaft, sucked his balls, but pulled away before he got close. 

Then they curled their fingers around his shaft, milking his throbbing pole as it begged and leaked pre-cum. Yet each time, they stepped away from the precipice release. "Beg us. Beg us to let you cum. You know you wanna cum all over us. Now, beg for it, little man," the raven-haired goth commanded. She straddled his lap, her knuckles white as she gripped a crop whip.

"Please! Please let me cum, I'm begging you!" Chris dutifully answered, his cock yearning to fire off spunk and release the pressure from his heavy hanging balls. 

The girls smirked as they cut their eyes to look at each other. The goth babe placed the crop whip in Chris' mouth and lowered her hips down. "Good boy. That's it, let it all out. Give your mommy and her friends what they want," she purred. 

With everything in him, Chris tossed his hips up, thrusting and slapping against her. His cock finally entered her tight wetness and he pumped into her, humping the seductive beauty in his lap. As he got close, the woman hopped off, yet she brought her hand down and continued to jerk him off. The blonde babe and orc girl got down on their knees in front of him. 

His heart pounded and his breath quickened. Deep inside, the tension built from hours of being edged washed over and he was launched from Earth to ecstasy. His skin tingled and his cock twitched beneath the tight grip of the dazzling dark-haired cutie. His cock pulsed against her fingers as they slid over the ridge of his cock, stopping at the tip. 

Throbbing forward, his cock let loose an arc of sperm that landed on the girls. Unable to stop the torrent raging through his body, he groaned as he dumped load after load onto their pretty faces until his balls were totally drained. Finally, with a sigh, the orgasm faded and the pleasure splintered back into the abyss. 

The girls winked and began to lick the cum from each other's faces. As they lapped up the white hot seed running down their chins, their tongues met and soon, so did their lips. They began to make out, giving Chris an incredible show. 

Gasping, Chris suddenly realized something and blurted out, "Shit, I still haven't had breakfast."

• Woohoo 1

It was a beautiful day in the neighborhood. The sun was shinning, birds were singing and a light breeze kept it from being too hot.

In a well-to-do, suburban neighborhood that was a collection of mini-mansions with pools and high walls, I was getting used to my new job.

Or maybe it was better to say that I was getting INTO my new job. Repeatedly, in fact.

"Ohhh, FUCK!" screamed the actress as a handful of cameras tried to capture every delicious angle of the scene and not get in each other's shots.

"That's right, sweetie, your mom put me in charge while she's gone and I know we're gonna get along great!" I groan-snarled into my co-star's ear.  "Just look how much fun we're having!"

"Fuck, shit! Please, mister, you're so b-i-i-ig-g-g!! Sl-o-o-w-w d-d-o-o-wn!" she hollered.

I glanced over at the director, but he shook his head 'no' and motioned me to keep going.

With a wicked grin, I pulled my co-star's thighs open even further while one of the camera crew paused between her legs to focus on her kitten taking my cock. I think her name was 'Florence', but wasn't sure. Fortunately, there weren't any names in this scene. i was a babysitter and she was my charge. And the director's guidance for the scene are that she'd be a slutty, little brat and start taking off her clothes to tease me while I'd strip naked to call her bluff and then destroy her. And I was proud to say I think I'd been accomplishing that.

"Too big!" she shrieked, her voice reaching every room in the house, but nobody was concerned if she was acting or not. "TOO BIG!!"

"Fucking TAKE IT SLUT!!" I responded, leaning my head back and roaring as I felt my balls tighten and the familiar electricity begin to surge through my shaft into the actress. "Unngh, UNN, UGH!!" I grunted, shooting spunk deep into her hole that was already stuffed to capacity with my cock. She screamed her lungs out when she felt my load filling her, trying to find room inside her poor cunt and finding none.

'Florence's eyes rolled back in her head as the sensations overwhelmed her and she began to lose consciousness with her cute feet twitching and legs spasming with the force of her own orgasm. She made some high-pitched, animal grunts of her own as her head fell forward and she went limp.

"CUT!" cried the director with an annoyed look on his face. "For fuck's sake!" he griped. "I thought this bitch did good in her audition? Now look at her, passed out!" Looking at one of the camera crew as he gestured, the director shook his head in disbelief.

The camera man shrugged and replied. "She did pretty well for her second time. We've had more experienced talent get knocked out faster."

"She's fucking eight!" the directer said exasperated. "What happened to all that youthful energy shit?"

The crew member shrugged again.

Pulling my still hard cock out of the little, blonde girl, I lifted her up and plopped her down on the couch we had been using. "Want me to take a break or something, boss?" I asked.

He looked up at me from between his fingers as he rubbed his face and glanced at my cock before chuckling, "You look like you could plow an entire primary and secondary school and still take on a college sorority! Do you need a break?"

I looked back at the girl on the couch who was still twitching with the whites of her eyes showing under fluttering eyelids while my pearly goo began to seep out from between her legs.

Shaking my head, I answered, "Nah, I got some more in the tank still."

The Director grinned. "Attaboy! There's a reason you're the top porn actor in the biz! They're might be done setting up that bedroom scene with your girlfriend upstairs, check on that. If they're not ready for you, just...I dunno, keep yourself occupied. That behind-the-scenes stuff we got of you last time was a big seller, so don't hesitate to have some fun. You're getting paid for it after all!" he guffawed loudly and then became serious. "You want Sophia to fluff you up or anything?" he asked, pointing down.

Appraising the bushy afro that had been bobbing in his lap for the past half hour and the slim ten-year-old girl kneeling naked at his feet, I shook my head again. "I'm good. I'll check up on Tracy upstairs."

"See ya soon." The Director grunted, putting one hand in the mass of curls at his crotch and pushing down. "Keep going."

Still naked, I walked through the house and up the stairs, dick swaying like a weapon of war with every step. Walking into the bedroom, I was greeted with a girlish squeal of delight and a rapid patter of feet while someone shouted 'Baby!" Seconds later, my arms were full of a soft, petite form and my face was being covered in kisses while a felt a pressure around my waist and my senses were filled with the scent of honey and raspberries. "Mwah, mwah, mmmMWAH! I missed you, sexy!"

We sudden attacker and I both pulled back to look at each other and I was treated to the adoring, impish grin of Tracy, the love of my life. "Glad to know you haven't forgotten me in the two hours we've been apart." I grinned. She crossed her arms, legs still wrapped around me and huffed with a blush. My grin grew bigger as I supported her weight on my hands under her round bottom.

"Hmph!" she said, trying to look angry but only looking even more adorable and hot than ever. Glancing at me out of the corner of her eye while looking away, a mischievous smile curved her cupid-bow lips and she held up one hand in a fist with a single finger upraised, sporting a shiny, ring with a sizable diamond on it. "Is that any way to speak to your fiancee? And, as I recall you saying a few nights ago, 'the best lay of your life'?

Answering her smirk with one of my own, I gave her ass a squeeze and her blush deepened. "I seem to remember a certain someone else screaming her pretty little redhead off last night and begging me to, what was it, 'never stop wrecking me with your cock'?

She's lost and we both know it. Her cheeks flush almost as red has her hair and she swats at my shoulder with another huff while she disengages her legs and I set her down with a kiss to the cheek she offers with a turn of her head. "Well, I don;t like going twenty minutes without your cock in me." she states, trying to sound nonchalant, but enjoying how I tease her. "How do you think I feel after two entire hours?" She reaches down to my still throbbing prick that had been rubbing against her shapely posterior and gives it an affectionate squeeze for emphasis.

"Don;t worry babe, I'll be curling your toes soon and stuffing those tight holes of yours. That's actually what I came up for. Is the scene ready?"

Tracy smiles shyly and her blush is still in full force, but she gives my cock playful strokes and answers, "The set is ready, but there's a problem with the recording system on one of the laptops. Tech is checking into it."

Seeing a twenty-something man with a cell phone held to his ear and tapping on the keyboard with his free hand, I nod in understanding. "So what have you been doing then, my sweet bride-to-be?"

"Entertaining myself." Tracy says simply, leading me by her grip on my cock to a nearby, cushy chair. The slim redhead walks with a casual swing in her hips. My fiancee is wearing a denim miniskirt that brushes the tops of her thighs and a green halter top. Her red hair is pulled back into a ponytail that sways with every movement and makes me think of taking it in my grip and guiding her the way she's currently guiding me. My cock twitches in her hand and she looks over her shoulder with a knowing smirk. "See something you like?"

I give her a wolfish smile, "I see everything I like."

Her fading blush returns and she turns her head, "Flatterer."

Reaching the chair, Tracy flops onto it with her legs open and shows off her lack of undergarments. A voluptuous Asian girl in her early twenties with silky skin and long, pink hair pulled in to pigtails is kneeling, buck naked by the chair and giggles when I come to stop next to her, my fiancee still guiding me by my cock to stand nearby.

"Hi, Stanly." the Asian girl gives a airy, bimbo giggle. "Congratulations on your engagement, by the way."

"Thanks." I say.

"Have picked a d-mmmfh!" she tries to as, but Tracy has grabbed one of her pigtails with her free hand and snarls while pulling her head to her bald slit, "Get back to licking me, cunt!" Pink hair makes a muffled noise that might have been another giggle and the redhead sighs and relaxes. "Ahhh, that's it." Releasing the girl's pigtail, she gives her a pat on the head and gently bites her lip.

While she's getting eaten out, Tracy keeps stroking me and asks in a languid tone, "Did you already finish your scene downstairs? I heard a girl screaming."

"Yeah," I manage to get out, feeling my brain lightly fogging with pleasure from her soft hand and practiced movements. "the girl passed out. She was still having aftershocks on the couch last I saw."

The redhead gives a derisive snort. "New girls. Can't take a cock like this," she pulls me closer to give my precum leaking tip a sensual lick for emphasis, "unless she knows what to do with it."

"I think she had some promise. She gave decent head at least."

"Better than me?" she asked, eyes opening to look up at me with a challenging innocence.

Fortunately, I knew the answer to this one, "Baby, nobody sucks my cock better than you."

She let out a soft moan and bucked her hips as the Asian girl seemed to find a nice spot. "Mmmmm, but don't let that stop you from trying them out though." she smiled.

"You know it." I agreed. "How's your mom?"

Tracy gave me another look and said, "Fine. Horny as hell and asking when we'll be visiting again. But she's really asking when YOU will come by and visit her. I swear she's more addicted to your cock than I am."

"Really?" I give a low groan. Tracy's touch and the sight of pink-hair's luscious curves wiggling while she eats out my fiancee has me getting closer to an orgasm, slowly, but surely.

She chuckles again, voice lilting into a girly whimper. "You're right. No one can be hungrier for your cock than me."

"What can I say? I love redheads with hot asses."

"She's still on cloud nine after I told her we got engaged. You know she's going to want a honeymoon threesome and a copy of the sex tape." Tracy said, putting her free hand back on the Asian girl's head and pushing her more firmly between her thighs.

"She's probably happy she's going to get such an amazing son-in-law." I beam.

The redhead gives a breathy giggle. "Well, that and it's not often a daughter gets engaged when she's twelve."

"Few twelve year olds can fuck like possessed nyhmphomaniacs and are as hot as you." I grunt. I'm going to blow soon.

"Oh? Fucked a lot of twelve-year-olds, have we?"

"I'm definitely going to fuck plenty more. For research, of course." I say as I grunt again in release, white, viscous ropes painting Tracey's smug expression.

"Of course."