New Rose

On the cold dreary streets of night city, at the corner of 22nd and Charter Hill sat what looked like the remnants of a condemned hotel building. Though on the outside it looked like a rundown husk, the remnants of an old Victorian building. Inside however was a different story, alive with the music and uproar of rowdy but respectful solos. Either drinking the night away, high on the hog after a successful mission or quietly plotting their next big score. In the corner of the bar in a dark back corner booth across from the bar sat one fixer planning to do the ladder. He goes by BTB, as big burly man with a beard down to his stomach and fat cigar that lit up the corner of the room.

While the patrons across from him where chatting up a bartender, ordering whole bottles BTB sat quietly whisky in hand seeming to be waiting on someone to walk through that door. It was a big score and buyers were breathing down his neck clamoring to get a good deal on products he didn't even have yet. There was a certain unease about him, a feeling he tried to mask behind several glasses of whisky. As the door flung open he took a deep breath expecting one of his edge runners to finally be the one to walk through next. Instead it was a tall Asian man with a pierced nose and a chain running to his ear and a dark blue mohawk, and next to him a sightly shorter whit guy with a shaved head and three lip rings who had blurted out" Is she really going out with him?" before they faded into the noise of the crowd.

large.images(45).jpeg.4e529b5baa572db55b7507b7136ae55f.jpeg

Edited by Cash Money Chad
  • Like 1

Perception Roll: 6 + Percetion (5) = 11

Kara couldn't believe she hadn't heard of this place before. It's rundown exterior, but hopping interior was right up her street and she grinned wildly as she strode through the main bar. She wasn't sure where BTB was supposed to be, so she fell into her easy going nature and posted up at the bar. She set her tech her to a neon, obnoxious pink and she'd let it fall loos and straight down her back. The tight synth-leather of her bodysuit hugged her curves, showing her toned, fit physique off. When she arched her back and leand across the bar to call her order to the barman, her firm bottom would easily draw the eye of the men (and, no doubt, some of the women) lucky enough to get a view. She was given a cold beer, and she took a swig straight from the bottle, winking at the barman. She turned and leaned on the barn with her elbows on the surface and scanned the crowd, looking for the fixer.

9 + 6 = 15

BTB spotted Kara as soon as he saw that obnoxiously pink hair that practically lit up the room with. "Aaah Kaaara there you aaaare!" He said getting out. His loud Russian accent booming through the room. "Id recognize that pink anywhere! Come have  seat I tell you all about this job!" Once he approached her he grabbed another whisky and cola from the bar and "Your team should be arriving soon, but for now all I can say is I need you to record information and aquire a certain item for me. I will give details when the rest get here and we can discuss in private. But is big job lots of money in it for you, but us very dangerous work." BTB said close enough for her to smell the whisky on his breath. Though the bar was slammed with patrons and loud enough to wake the dead he still didnt want anyone to try and muscle on the action.

A slender athletic built figure of roughly 5'3" clad in a light green military fatigue undershirt and dark grey camo pants covered by a dark green armored jacket with a white padded vest displaying a red cross on the front pouch and a red cross on his right shoulder. Using his left fingerless gloved left hand, he would fling the decrepit door to the Forlorn Hope open and glances around the with his green eyes grumbling under his breath, "Why the hell did Jack send me to this shit-hole" as he shakes his head in annoyance at having to leave his clinic.

Victor would wordless stride across the packed bar floor through the tables intent on getting a drink, while trying to find his contact's fixer in the bar for the job looking for the big ass burly man that his partner had instructed him to meet. Once at the bar, he would lean over the bar counter and flagging one of the barkeeps down with a wave of his fingerless gloved hand asking for a glass of bourbon. With his drink in hand and a small nod to the barkeep in thanks, he would take a small sip of his liquor and idly sent out a quick message on his matte-black agent to his partner, "Hey, made it to the place..... better be worth leaving the clinic" before he resumes scanning the patrons for this fixer known as "BTB". He would shake his head at the obnoxious neon-pink hair and skin-tight synth-suit clad woman talking with a massive bear of a man, while seemingly ignoring any attempts at flirting from nearby patrons at the other end of the bar.

Perception Roll: 1d10 = 5 + 5 = 10

Edited by DrMender

Perception 6 + 4 = 10

As the man who just came in looked over at Kara's pink hair and shook his head.  BTB looked over and asked, hearing him mention Jack"Are you Medtech Jack told me about? If so I have offer you can't refuse." He said drinking at the bar. Music blaring through the building but the sound proofing outside made it seem like it was simply and old run down building. the ruckus crowd dancing to the beat chains, piercings , neon hair and clothes streaked by them as the patrons danced to the electronic music filing the room, infused with electric guitar as some rocker boy started using his personal PA to sing to the music.  BTB turned to Kara" If that's him we wait for one more then we slip into the back room, I think our dear Medtech dose not like the atmosphere of place, da?" He swigged back his whisky and cola and waited from the Cameleon to reveal herself. "Would like drink, may help you settle in?"  BTB was feeling sure he had found his man went between him and Kara. "I'll cut to the chase, I have job that could save many lives, you as physician can not ignore the plight of sick and injured, as for job I need you to maintain the meat of two beautiful young ladies." Once our solo arrives we go to back and discuss details of mission, da?" He said getting close to "Mercy" and saying this in his ear.

Perception: 3 + 5 = 8 (Poopies)

Kara tried to get BTB's measure. She'd known him for a little while and they'd worked together a couple of times. She liked him, but the "Big Money, Big Danger" comment got her suspicions aroused. However, she was a little distracted by the new arrival. She listened as BTB spoke, dialled her hair down to a cool blue and then smiled brightly at Mercy. "Hey, I'm Kara, though you can call me 'K'". She sipped her beer and took in the medtech, she sensed competence from him and let herself feel a little relief at that. She'd half expected some cowboy asshole or a street rat with dreams of being a legend and the experience of a puppy. "BTB doesn't always offer to buy the drinks, he must like you." She chuckled, shooting a cheeky grin at the fixer.

Edited by LewdiKris

Victor aka “Mercy” would blink in surprise at his muttered comment about his partner being overheard by the burly bear sized man in the main hall of the bar echoing the loud thumping music, which he would chuckle at the mention of the dislike for the atmosphere replying with a snarky, “Nah just some bad memories of the place and more of a classics kinda guy” as he takes a drink of his bourbon.

At the mention of the difficult job and inquiry about his identity from BTB with the introduction from Kara, he would run his left hand through his teal-green hair replying, “Yeah I’m the guy Jackie boy sent to be your medtech since I specialize in trauma surgery and cybertech” as his attention is fully on BTB’s mention of helping the sick.

He would take another sip of drink replying, “Nice to meet you K, the names Victor though most people call me, Mercy” and turns back to BTB saying, “Sure, I’ll take you up on that drink and I told Jackie boy that I’d listen to the job sounds reasonable enough to keep them patched up.” 

As BTB was nursing his whisky, before kara took up her spot at the bar and victor flung open the door, someone had been watching him, keeping an eye discreetly. How? what better way to hide as a professional then to look like you never worked a day in your life. 

Dressed in tight form fitting jean shorts that covered little more then the thong she had on underneath, matched with a ratty loose fitting tank top that had some band or the other from the nets logo emblazened on the front. All this was paired with her mods working overtime to mask her natural skin, hair, and eyes. Rather then the carmal brown skin that both her natural and preferred color she was wearing an ostentatious bright red skin tone, a mix of cyan and silver hair that came down to her shoulders with haphazard pigtails thrown together to make her look even less professional then her natural black that was hidden under the mods. And bright golden eyes that almost glowed in the dark, rather then the almond  brown eyes that were natural for her.. or the varied camo patterned iris's she used as a calling card. With over the top makeup, cobalt blue lipstick, and a star sticker on her cheek to tie the disguise together.

She was quietly playing pool with a few random bar goers the next room over, though just barely... keeping close enough to the door that she had eyes on BTB, even if she only glanced at him through the gaps left in her hair by the pigtails... she had been here for a while, before BTB even showed up... she wanted an idea of if this was a trap set by the feds before she considered making herself known.

Then they started arriving, a pink haired leather bound hunni who seemed all too eager to approach and wait for BTB who did not miss a step in calling out to her and making conversation, it was then she figured that it would be a good time to dip out of the the game with a bubbly laugh and head over to the bar for a drink, sitting down she happily chatted with the bartender and ordered a few weak fruity shots. She sat about 4 seats away from BTB at the bar, listening discreetly to his conversation about the job with the doctor... medic? She wasn't sure, who had just approached. A little annoyed  at his decision to avoid the conversations details. Grabbing both of the shots the bartender brought she stood up with a bubbly absentminded look on her face as she walked over to BTB, acting like she was a simple passersby for a moment before handing him a shot "hey can you do me a fav and tank this eye ordered a bit too much" handing him a watermelon flavored shot of tequila for a few seconds her left eye flashed a mirade of greens and yellows in a distinct patern. Before sitting back down at a spot a little closer but still seperate from the group.

The chameleon of kauai has made herself known, to BTB atleast.

• Love 2

Perception Roll: 13

"Ah if it's classics you like you should come by my store after mission da? I have records as far back as 100 years ago, good stuff to!" He said leaning over the bar, his big hairy arms folded up on up on the bar leaning in close as people drink and dance behind them. A big party as going on behind them from some many people making good Eddies on their jobs, as well as a celebration of life for those who had fallen to pursue them. BTB Stuck a big ole cigar and lit it, blowing it back behind the bar before he looked back over at "Mercy". "Well with all due respect I hope you won't have to do your job." He said before flicking his cigar.

It was then a bubbly pig tailed girl approached him holding a shot, raising an eye brow he turned around thinking a party girl might be looking to hook up."Eye would be glad to" He said looking into her eyes and seeing it was the Cameleon. In the back of his mind he through "Damn it" but now they can get out of this party and hit the back room and really get down to business. Then probably go back to the party, we will see how things work out. He took the shot, 'How about you and my friends here go somewhere a little more private?" He said with a grin, thinking that they don't know she is the Cameleon.

GM: Everyone roll a perception roll, D10 + Perception. 1-10 you think he is trying to get everyone in a 4 way,11 and up, you realize he is ready to go over the job.

Perception: 7 + 5 = 12

Kara could see that BTB had shifted a little. He seemed ready, maybe there last team member wasn't coming? It was good news though, Kara was starting to get impatient. She was built from the toes to the top of her head for forward motion and waiting around drove her a little nuts. "So, B? Are we ready to talk details? If we don't get it on, and soon, I'll literally die." She said, then tilted back her head and drained the bottle.

She passed her eyes around the room again, looking at but not seeing the chameleon. Her gaze passed over without halting and her eyes finished on Mercy. "You're a med tech right? Can you get Spark?" She asked, a cheeky smile passing over her lips. In truth she wasn't really trying to buy drugs, the man seemed too serious for that, but she wanted to see if he'd be caught off guard, or if he'd try and bullshit her. Kara might display a bubbly, outgoing and even ditsy exterior, but she was a ruthless, hard-hitting and uncomprimising journalist. And she'd learned a long time ago to poke and prod at those around her, to see if she could loosen threads that would be worth tugging later.

Mercy crinkled his nose at the offending smog being blown back over the bar from BTB's cigar and mirrored his excitement at the classics, while replying, "I'll definitely keep that in mind and might take you up on that offer" before he shrugs both his shoulders replying to the comment about not having to use his skills, "Well as long as I'm paid either way doesn't matter to me this just clears one of debts to Jackie boy." He would glance sideways at the newcomer arriving from a few paces down the bar saddling up to BTB appearing to hit on him and offering him, a supposed shot of liquor. 

At the same time of his conversation with BTB about the music, he would idly make a mental note about Kara's childish impatience at having to wait of having to wait for the final team member and seemingly attempting to hit him up for Spark due to his association of being a med tech. He growls softly with a snarl of annoyance settling into place stating in a cold tone, "No shit I am a MedTech figured the red cross on my shirt made that clear and what's it to you about the meds I can acquire?" as he downs the last of his shot before harshly slamming the empty drink glass onto the bar counter before asking heatedly, "You a cop or a no-good two-faced rat snitch?". He would continue on stating in a matter-of-fact tone clearly annoyed with Kara's accusations of selling drugs by motioning to BTB and the Chameleon, "Besides I think BTB hear is ready to continue this conversation in private with our party girl either being the entertainment or our final member of the job".

Perception Roll: 1d10+7 = 14

"See this is why I got him a drink". BTB said to Kara.  "Still you shouldn't fuck with the white mage, might ruin his bedside manner. Let's get somewhere private, I bet these lovely ladies can't wait to find out what I have in store for them." He said with a big ole grin, placing his hand on the Cameleon's upper back and walking with her past the stage and towards the back rooms. 1the four then going down a long concrete hallway leading to a back lounge room all the way at the end. Halfway there BTB took his hand off the Cameleon, as it was obvious, she was with them.

Once everyone was inside and the doors were locked, BTB stood in front of the wall dear the door. "Well to be frank with you all, I need you to steal the genetic data and a plant sample from Biotechnica. Is flower that contain strength enhancing and curative properties. I have buyers lined up, but we have a narrow window to retrieve it. It can only be tonight or next day when they transport it to preserve where it will be under Arasaka guard and sold to pharmaceutical companies."

"20,000 Eddies up front plus percentage of sales after flower production. It's dangerous mission ya, but you could be set for years off score like this." BTB said periodically puffing his cigar and looking over the room.  "Any questions?"

Kara couldn't help but smile, watching the Med Tech's reaction, but she tamped it down. She wasn't intending to provoke him and his temper seemed to run a short fuse. So, she squashed the grin into an apologetic smile, then shifted her gaze to BTB.

She took his words, nodding and unsurprised. Good, it was a straight enough sounding job, get in, get something and get out. That's what she did best, so she dialled her hair to black, and leaned forward. "What kind of security are we talking? Something with this kind of eddie value has got to be well guarded. Is it mercs or corporate in-house? What kind of transport have they got? Is it a convoy, or are the aiming for more low profile? Have you got at in, any personel records for the goons who'll be doing the transport?" Her mind was running through a roledex, the short time frame would cut down on their options significantly. With more time she'd want to worm her way into the lives of one or more crew, get some leverage and make it happen. But if they had some half competent guards and a full convoy, smash and grab wasn't going to work either.

She leaned back again, watching BTB carefully, hoping for a little good news.

Edited by LewdiKris

BTB looked over at K and took a puff from his cigar."Its Arasaka, but the security will be light because they are at war." He said before looking around the room to gage their reaction. Then he let K finish the question before looking back over to her. "It would be light convoy like I said their security will be thin. However I could not get personal files on security team. Best bet maybe to let her sneak you in somehow." 

The chameleon was in character, right now she was not a little islander wide eyed at the world, not a pirate who took what she wanted damn the consequences,  or even an agent trying to gauge her clients credibility and the jobs safety.  In mind and body for better or worse she was a slutty little bar bitch being guided by a man to the back rooms. With a little bite of her lower lip and begging sultry eyes that hid her trademark camo lenses she slipped her hand into his far back pocket as she pressed her body against his, letting her breast press into his side. She was momentarily tempted to grope at his crotch to sell the act further and lick at his neck, whispering sweet teasing words in his ear... then she collected herself, he was the client, not the target, she didn't need to make this disguise quite that convincing.

Without missing a beat as they dipped into a more secluded room Camilla seperated herself from BTB, pulling her hand fre from his pocket and taking a few steps to the side as the colors of her everything drained away, her hair loosing its varied colors and taking a dark midnight  black hue, skin shifting from her cherry red skin faded to pink then to white, before the rich earthy browns of rich carmel skin settled in. Her golden eyes quickly loosing there sheen before different portions took different shades of green in the faint mesmerizing patern of camouflage.

Listening to the story and the job she considered it for a moment... Listening to this jobs coworker... she introduced herself as... kara right? Ask a few solid questions that helped narrow things down, she allready had a basic plan "...under the assumption they are transporting with light security this should be fairly straightforward, we can set up an accident to happen in front of the transport to block them in. Spread a fake report that the enemy corp they are at war with is approaching to attack from the back to drag away some of the guards well the rest of them try and clear the blockage to get the vehicle through we get off a surprise attack on those who stayed behind and kill or incapacitate them. Pin the entire event on the enemy corporation by stealing additional files or data we personally dont need but would be useful as a competitor. Destroy the vehicle and get out before things go south. And end the day with a strong glass of whisky funded by a nice payout" she paused, before tacking on with a shrug "least thats what i would do with the information in mind"

"Woah! I hope you don't mind me asking, but. What the hell was that?" Kara said, gaping at the woman, she had her own augmetics that could accomplish similar things, but she'd never been able to transform herself with so completely. Part of her mind went over the plan. it sounded good, she could probably rope a couple of Aldercaldos in to set up the 'accident' and maybe get them clear afterwards. But, right now she wasn't quite able to reconcile the woman that joined them and the girl who'd flounced up on BTB a moment ago.

"Its ok plan but how you going to get report out about Militech? Personally I think your best bet would be sneak into building and find data and sample and go out either fron AV on the roof or back out front door. What ever you decide to do there isnt much time for prep work. If you want fool Arasakai into thinking its Militech, you will need to steal Militech gear, park it in path and try to hit truck while distracted." BTB put out his cigar,  " Whatever plan is you will have to get moving, there isnt much time. Out back is jeep with guns and medical supplies." He tosses the Cameleon the keys. "Shoot wisely I charge per bullet."

Mercy nodded his head in thanks to BTB about Kara's rude comment should have been avoided and at the mention of the second drink, which he gave a small smile to the barkeep that had slid the drink over to him after his little episode. He wordlessly picked up the newly acquired drink and followed after the trio to the backroom, while making a note of the apologetic smile from Kara deciding to discuss the drug remark at a later date. After descending into the depths of the club through the bleak hallway into the backroom, he would recline in a chair across from BTB and watch the pair of ladies with them before whistling at the advanced CyberTech disabled by the Chameleon and the proposed job.

Once Kara had proposed her own input on a plan of questions and the Chameleon's possible attack avenue using a bait n switch tactic involving Millitech, caused a brief flicker of a frown to cross his face at the mention of the dreaded Mega-Corp and a whistle to escape his lips exclaiming, "That is certainly an interesting flower" as he takes a drink from his glass that he brought from the bar. He would continue by asking, "While the thought of setting up on ambush is possible in your scenario, what about the major risk imposed of having team trauma, city police and both organizations being after us from attempting your plan, miss? Its not exactly a quiet plan of attack to accomplish this and more importantly how would we make it look like Millitech is attacking from behind when were coming up from another avenue?"

He would continue on  stating, "I mean Araska wanting the flower under wraps and delivered quietly would make sense to be little guarded" before asking his own question, "Do we know the route they are taking or where the flower is currently being held at?" His thoughts would be wondering on if any of his contacts might be able to assist with further information or insight into the job, while wondering how he hadn't heard any rumor about this medical wonder flower in the field of medicine from other medics. He would be pulled from his thoughts as he nods in agreement with BTB, "I agree on that notion of being quieter and faster to infiltrate the building and keep the smash n grab as a backup plan" before glancing between the others asking, "Though are either of you specialized or have any skills in CyberTech, electronics or security tech?" At the statement from BTB about the accelerated timeframe and needing to leave now brought a grim feeling to his stomach as he asked, "Is there at least a DataPac or something in the jeep with more information that can be given about the location/assignment? Also where is the drop-off point for the package and do we need it to be specially contained in anything?" At the keys being tossed to Camilla, he would enter in two different timers for 24 hours and 48 hours respectively before turning his attention to his two companions asking, "Do you two have any medical conditions or allergies I need to be aware in case I have to treat you?" and follows by asking, "Or do you happen to have a bio-monitor installed?"

"We are on same page about that and I have DataPack right here, I think if you are going to make move make it when it is quietest. where you will be going is Biotechnica headquarters R&D department. They are keeping this one close to the chest, which is probably why you have not heard of it. The less people know the easier it is to control. Special containment will just have to be what is on hand at site, I can't speak for them but with killer AI all over the net you can't exactly find net runner to lend a hand. Also, it's not like Biotechnica are going to give grand tour of their restricted areas. Aside from whatever details are in that DataPack you will have to go in blind, but if anyone can get you in It is Camilla, but as far as solid plan it will just have to be whatever you can come up with on the fly."

"I don't know how but you will have to find you own way in and secure the goods. I know this is not much to go on but we are lucky to even know flower exists at all. Even then all info on DataPack is before the net apocalypse. I just hope there is no chance ups." He said finishing his drink and setting the glass down on the table."I wish you all the best of luck and God's speed." 

Kara nodded thoughtfully as she listened to Mercy. Sneaking would suit her skills better for sure, though even she wasn't wholly confident about breaking into a corpo factility and getting out without a lot of noise. She let her hair shift a burning orange, her eyes lifting to the medtech. "No, no allergies or nothing. I'm pretty good with security tech and, despite my shining personality, I am good at slipping in and out of places unnoticed. I suspect our chameleon might be good for that too." She nodded toward the other woman, who still left her unsettled but intrigued. "What about you? I'll be glad to have you around if- No. When, shit goes sideways, but you think you'd be able stay low-pro enough for that kind of infiltration? Also, does anyone here know how to fly an AV?"

Kara considered alternatives, their chameleon seemed like she'd be able to blend and deceive, perhaps. So if they could get some uniforms, maybe 'borrow' some IDs, that might be a way in without relying on quiet feet. She thought that getaway via AV would, of course, be great. But she didn't have any piloting skills. But Mona, of the Aldercaldos, still owed her a few favours. Fast cars and daring feats of driving were there specialty.

Camilla paused for a few long moment as she looked kara eyeing her own mods, namely the brightly colored hair atop her head, before letting out a little click of her tongue and deciding to elaborate a little on the girls question "well the long and short of it boils down to a mixture of three mods, one of which im assuming your familiar with on acount of your hair... past that some comon mods for altering hair and eye color, with a little bit of military grade modifications... or so some pirate tech snob assured me atleast was military grade, you end up with an appearance you can fuck with fairly freely if you know how to make it work.... anyways.."

The chameleon turned her attention back to btb's statement, nodding along to his assessment before cutting in "to be clear my plan was assuming a reasonable amount of prep time, resources outside of just us 3, and the leeway to attack at an ideal time. My plan was less of a plan and more of a conversation starter of options to look at or consider. Im the brawn not the brain after all, usually my default is infiltration followed by copious amounts of violence if and when that fails" with a quick flick of her wrist the chameleon caught the keys as her mods shudder across her body, quickly switching to a blond haired blue eyed girl, even tweaking her complexion to give the appearance of light makeup and scarlet red lipstick as she quickly switched up her hairstyle to a loose ponytail. Without batting an eye she started walking for the back where the vehicle was, answering docs questions haphazardly as she went "we have very little time for planning so if you have a better one im all ears.  Better to assume heavy guards then a little for this kind of situation, ill be happy to do an infiltration route but i was under the impression we were meant to get the flower well it was in transit. As for Hacking and the like... closest skill i have in that regard is demolition, but i have training with several vehicles, and some tracking experience... but ultimately when im hired its for infiltration and combat purposes.  The drop off point is certainly an important bit of info.  As far as allergies go i have non so severe that im concerned enough to share with someone i just met... any other questions?" With that she opened the door to the next room, which hopefully had the car, before she turned back to look at the rest of the group and simply asked with a little laugh "so who's ready to commit grand theft flora?"

Mercy would nods his head in understanding about having an understanding on the accepted job and further information about the data pack, which he calmly replied to BTB, "Sounds like the infiltration would be the best option of getting into the R&D department though we might need a hacker or hacker program to get in depending on the security" as he cringes at the mention of the killer AI on the net. He shrugs shoulders responding, "It was a thought since my field of expertise is medical and cyber-enhancements not that fancy-dance techno hacking or net-running" as he chuckles softly after downing the last of his drink, while placing the empty glass on an empty table. 

At the mention of acquiring their own method of securing the goods and even having the limited information available would cause small frown to cross his face as he thinks out loud, "Well if they are planning to transport the flower than something should be near it or have it already in a transport module?" His attention would be drawn to Kara and Camilla at the sight of them both changing their look via the CyberTech as he replies, "I don't fully expect you to trust me or tell me your life story just anything I need to worry about as a medical professional, since I don't want to accidentally kill you by giving you something that you might react to.... it defeats the purpose of BTB even hiring me." At Kara's question about flying an AV and his ability to stay low-profile would cause a chuckle to escape his lips, "Eh yeah no I can't fly a damn thing and as for staying low-profile..... I ain't as good as you two ladies, but I should be alright."

He would continue by saying, "If necessary I can earn my own keep" as he places his light jack helmet over his face and replies to Camilla's comment, "Well then I'll leave combat expertise to you both and let me see if I have any contacts or past clients that might be able to help" as he begins to mull over past clients in his personal database on either acquiring a hacking tool or uniforms to assist with the job from previous favors that he was still owed. As he types away on his data pad contained in his handheld agent, he would follow after Camilla with a chuckle and shakes his head at her comment, while grabs the data pad from BTB with the further details on the mission.

• Love 1

"Speaking of contacts, I've got some friends among the nomads who could help with the get away. Give us a back-up way out. If we're unable to get up to the AV, we just need to get down to street level and I could have some wild motherfuckers with lead feet to get us out of dodge." Kara speaks with delight glittering in her eyes. She always loved this part of a job, the talking it through and learning more about the people dhe'd go in with. Neither had provided her with any reason to doubt them, and usually, in her experience, idiots and cowboys showed their colours fast.

She flickered her hair through a range of colours and settled on a silvery white, her face set in a grin and she leaned back. "This is going to be fun."

• Woohoo 1

GM: Once you all got what you needed out of the car, you drove to pick up the AV. Take off went without a hitch, everyone getting a good view of the city at night as you flew between the buildings to Biotechnica corporate headquarters. The crew landed on the roof unnoticed, they guards being between shifts giving you all a narrow window to arrive undetected. However it wont be long before the guards arrive for their shift, and the security camera manned. Fortunately Mercy's friend hacked the security cameras but you will still need to sneak past the guards to enter the building. Each one will have a key card to the door which will also grant you access to other parts of the building. The roof is a mostly open area with very few places to hide. You could hide under the landing pad or behind the ac units. 

Each of you make a stealth roll any other actions you take will need D10 + skill and or stat

Camilla glanced over the city, it was a nice sight but far from anything new or particularly captivating. The AV could park on a dime and it was hardly any time before she had the aircraft nestled discretely atop the building tucked more or less out of sight... or as out of sight as it can be atop an open air roof.

regardless she was doing her best to make due, her mods quickly adapting to the colors of the concrete and paint, adjusted to match as close as possible with shadows taken into account. well on the AV she had assured Mr. mercy that she did not have any particular allergies or the like of note.. and as she slowly worked her way towards the roof access she glanced back at them.. it wasn't half bad to have someone be concerned, not that it was really worth jack in this line of work.

her skin, hair, and eyes where slate grey as she worked her way further and further in... as the author of this post ran out of imagination to figure out the actual layout or look of the area around her..