Wishing For a Sister (SataiRolePlayingGuy x Jae)

Note to other readers:  This is an idea based off one of my private bulletins.  The idea is a brother and sister.  They were always close as kids, but between getting older and differences between boys and girls, separate friends and other things, they have gradually grown more distant.  Neither really wanted it, but after so long neither had an idea of how to fix it.  Then one New Year, they ended up going to the shrine together, still awkward, not much said.  But when they made their wish, it was for the same thing, to find some way to get closer again.  Little did they know they would get their wish, but in a way neither expected.  The next morning the brother would wake up as a girl and in a younger body.  The sister had been in the 15-16 area, the brother had been 17-18, but now 13-14.  After initial shock, 'she' reluctantly goes to her sister for help/advice.  That’s the set up.  It will be a slow build up, an at least somewhat more realistic adjustment to the character becoming a girl.  One or both characters might have other relationships before they get together.  Such relationships could possibly be MxF, FxF, maybe FutaxF.  We'll see what happens there as it goes.

It was a new morning.  Hikaru lay in bed quietly, struggling to get back to sleep but not really wanting to get up either.  It was nice to have another day off.  Though she had no plans for it, she thought back to yesterday.  She was getting ready to to make the yearly shrine visit.  More out of habit than anything.  She passed her older brother in the hall.  She thought back to all the fun they had as kids.  How they had slowly grown apart.  They did not notice it at first, but gradually they spent less and less time together.  That was probably why she asked.  She asked him to go with.  They did not say much, but it was still kind of nice to spend some time with him.  When they got to the shrine, originally she did not know what she was going to wish for.  Now she did.  She wished that somehow they would find some way to get closer again, regain at something like what they had.

Even at the shrine and on the way back, they had not said much to each other.  Once home, they did their own thing, eventually she went to bed.  Having no idea her brother wished for the same or what effect the wish would have on him while he slept.  That her older brother was already now, physically at least, her younger sister.

• Love 1

Just in the room across, Aki had risen to rays of sunlight shining onto his face through the blinds. Like his sister, he wasn't one to leave the bed easily. As he lay on his back, stretching his limbs out and yawning, he did usual morning pondering. A little time frame every day where he lost himself in his thoughts until something, whether it was his mother or sister, got him out of bed. 

He decided to recall yesterday's events. He went to the shrine with Hikaru for New Year's. It was the first time in a long time they had considered doing anything together. They were not on bad terms. At least he hoped. But they seemed to just have less and less time for each other as the years went by. He remembered wishing for a way that him and his sister could get closer again, just like last time. He sighed and wondered what Hikaru could have wished for.

With all that on his mind, he looked around his surroundings and started to notice that everything seemed off. His room was the exact same. However, his legs were fully on the bed when his feet were usually dangling off the bottom end, and there was a strange bushy feeling around his ears and neck. Was his hair always this long? It was only when he turned over to his side and reached for his smartphone on the table that "he" realised that he'd become a totally different person, looking straight into the mirror he had right against the wall by his door.

Just who was this girl? His mind raced all over, thinking about just how he should react to this exactly. Logically, he was the only person who could be the girl in the mirror, but for him to be a girl was also illogical. What did this mean for him? He panicked, unsure what to do about this phenomenon. He was almost certain it could not be a dream.

He rushed straight to the closest person he had the most trust in. Hurriedly, he opened the door to his sister's room. There he was at the door, heavy breaths and in a cold sweat. "Hikaru!" he called out, in a high pitched voice that he was not used to hearing.

• Love 1

Hikaru paused for a second, still half asleep.  Did she hear a girl's voice calling calling for her.  It definitely was not her mom's voice.  It did not sound like any of her friends either.  Her friends never came over this early, especially unannounced.  Still, someone was at her door, someone who knew who she was.  She forced herself out of bed.  "Just a second, I need to get dressed."  She called out to the strange voice.  She also checked her phone, made sure there were no surprise messages while she slept, or ones that she missed earlier.  There was nothing there.  She quickly threw on a random pair of jeans and a t-shirt and opened the door.

An unfamiliar face.  A strange girl, a few years younger than her, she guessed.  If it was not for her age, she might have wondered if it was a new girlfriend of her brother's, who he had managed to discreetly sleep with the previous night somehow.  But he would not date such a young girl...at least she did not think he would.  But she could think of anything else.  "Umm, hello.  Nice to meet you.  Yes, I'm Hikaru.  Are you Aki's girlfriend?  Who my brother goes out with really isn't my business, but you should probably date a boy more your own age."  The look on the girl's face concerned her.  "He did not do something he should not have, right?  Did it go further than you wanted it too?"  Was the poor girl pressured into sex with her brother?  That did not sound like something Aki would do.  But it was hard to think of any other explanation for this random girl, why she was here, knew her name, or had that look on her face.

• Like 1

"So I wasn't just imagining things!" she said, now standing in front of his sister. It was a strange feeling, seeing Hikaru look down on her. 'He' had always recalled being taller than her, but now was not the time for any of that.

It felt like she knew already what was happening, but couldn't accept it. The girl flaunted her ridiculously baggy shirt to Hikaru. She hoped that her sister would notice that she was wearing the exact same shirt and pants 'Aki' went to sleep with last night. "I'm Aki!" she yelled, "I know it's hard to believe. I have no idea about anything that happened either." For now, it looked like she was begging to go inside of her room and talk more about it. Specifically, whether or not there was a way to turn back, and what he should do about the problem at hand.

• Love 1

To be fair, wearing a boyfriends clothes was something some girlfriends might do.  She recognized the shirt, but naturally did not yet believe this little girl was her brother.  How could something like that happen?  But she stepped aside, let the uneasy girl into her room.  She wanted to see if she could calm her down a little and get some idea what was happening.  "Is this some game, wearing your boyfriend's clothes and pretending to be him?"  She would need a little stronger evidence before she started believing her older brother had become a girl younger than her.  Though she did admit there was something vaguely familiar feeling about the girl.  She closed the door, to prevent her parents or brother snooping.  She then sat on her desk chair and offered the girl to sit on her bed.  "OK, something is troubling you.  It is just the two of us, so you can tell me whatever you want.  Get it off your chest."  Of course she was expecting something much different from what she was going to actually hear.

• Love 1

Aki sighed as she went inside and sat on the bed. She thought for a moment about how exactly to explain it to her sister. If a little girl that looked younger than herself claimed that she was her older brother, she would be confused and in doubt too. Was there anything she could do to prove herself? Even though she was not sure how Hikaru would help her after knowing, it would still be nice to have someone on board.

The girl scratched her head a little before speaking. "Ask me stuff you think only you and Aki would know. Secrets or anything." she told Hikaru. He started to wonder how troublesome it would be to convince everyone else in the house that she was 'Aki', but she hoped Hikaru vouching for her would make it more believable.She was nervous, somewhat. She had her phone and wallet in her hands, which she grabbed as she left her room. They looked exactly like Aki's too.

• Love 1

"...Just a second...I'll be right back."  Hikau left the room decided to do the easiest thing first.  She walked down to Aki's room, door still open from the panicked run to her room.  She took a quick look inside.  No sign of her brother, or anyone else.  That would have been the easiest way to resolve this, assuming it was some sort of game or trick.  Nothing seemed out of place or missing, no sign he had left the house.  The bathroom door between their rooms had been open too, he was not in there.  She looked around a little for any signs of a girl sneaking in and spending the night.  Signs other than the girl in her room.  Nothing stood out, no signs she brought anything, there should have at least been some girls' clothes that fit that body.  She might have checked the phone, but did not know her brother's code to access it.  Then something caught her eye on the bedside table, she picked it up, looked at it with a troubled expression and walked back to her room.

"...OK, either you guys really committed to this, or maybe you somehow really are Aki."  She tossed a small card to Aki.  Her school ID, except not what either of them would have expected.  The most obvious thing was his picture had been replaced with that of the girl's face she was looking at now.  The year on her date of birth had also been changed, confirming her to now be the younger one.  Hikaru was confused now, not really sure what to think or do, she watched the reaction of the girl that might or might not have been her brother.

• Love 1

Aki catches the card just barely and takes a look at it, her expression showing that she was horrified. "Wait, seriously?" she said. Even her ID had changed. This would mean that it was possible all records of the boy Aki had been replaced with new ones. If that was so, did all the other people also not remember anything about her being a boy? It couldn't be, Hikaru remembers. "You gotta believe me Hikaru!" she cried, looking back at her sister looking like she was on the verge of sobbing.

The girl went on her phone to check for any more evidence of stuff being switched out. Quickly, she dialed in the code and checked through the camera roll. Just as she suspected; in all the selfies he had taken with friends and other people, 'Aki' had been replaced by the young girl. "Look! This picture from yesterday!" She held her phone up to give Hikaru a good view. It was a picture he took just the day before when they visited the shrine together, except that the girl now seemed to be in Aki's position. 

• Love 1

The card did make it a little more believable, it was hard to believe her brother would go that far, for what something that could only be a prank.  The girl, probably her bother, was on the verge of crying as well.  She looked at the phone.  Looked at the picture, it was very hard to believe this was all fake.  Though it was even harder to believe this girl was her older brother…or was it little sister now?  “What about the contacts in the phone?  Besides me, mom and dad, who else is in there?”  Were Aki’s old friends still there?  Was the phone now empty, other than their family?  Or were the old friends replaced with new names Aki did not know, most likely other girls her new age, from class or elsewhere?  She wanted to try to make the girl who probably was Aki feel better, but they needed to figure out how much changed first.

• Love 1

Doing as Hikaru said, Aki quickly switched to the messages app and scrolled down slowly to check all the contacts one by one. It seemed that nearly nothing had changed. Everyone was there, parents, friends and all. At the very least, Aki still knew the people she knew from the previous life. She heaped a small sigh of relief at the thought, but was still concerned about how her relationship with some of them might have been affected by the mysterious gender swap. "Everything's still the same." she tells her sister. Had she gotten her sister's trust now? She asked herself.

• Love 1

Hikaru thought that was strange.  Was it really that easy?  Did they remember who she was?  But if they did, why did whatever caused this go as far as changing her ID?  If they did not remember, it was weird they were still be friends with someone who was not only a girl now, but several years younger than she used to be.  “Look, you can’t blame me for having a hard time believing my older brother is apparently my younger sister now.  I don’t think you are lying, and I’m sure it’s much harder for you than me, but this is a lot to take in.”

She decided to voice her doubts.  “If all your friends are there, it means one of two things.  Either, like me, they remember the old you…or they somehow are still your friends, even though you are a girl now and several years younger than you used to be.”  She left unmentioned the awkward question of if there was any sexual history between any of them, if that was the case.  “Let’s try to figure out which it is…check your messages, see if they are all the same as you remember.”

• Love 1

Hearing some of what Hikaru said, she guessed that she was acting a little too out of hand and wasn't making any sense, even if the whole situation itself doesn't. Aki took a deep breath to calm down and reset her mind, trying to think about it differently.

She nodded and scrolled through the messages carefully. She decided to check the chat history with "his" best friend, first and foremost. Nothing really seemed out of place, blazing through messages about wanting to play video games and having outings. Though, she did see subtle differences in how they talked, specifically how he, "Aki", had been talking about his girlfriend. Why was he using the pronoun "he" for her? Even though she knew that his girlfriend was definitely a girl. "Hikaru, some things may have changed after all." she said, sounding a little worried. She did not want to think about it that way, but all the signs pointed to the people she knew being altered too. "I think my girlfriend may have became a boyfriend. And yes, I have one." she told her, recalling that "he'd" never even told Hikaru "he" had a girlfriend either. If so, what happened to his other friends, and his best friend?

• Love 1

There was a reason Hikaru thought Aki was some random girl her brother might have been sleeping with, or even a girlfriend.  They had not talked a lot recently, but she had an impression there was some girl or girls in Aki's life.  Though she had never seen her/them, it was just an impression she had.  "So there was a girlfriend after all."  She thought out loud.  But then she realized what Aki said.  Were others changed by this process?  Were others as confused as Aki was?  Of course there was a bigger problem.  "OK, I'm sure having a boyfriend now is probably almost as much of a shock as being a girl.  Try not to panic about it though.  She should be the same as you, just as confused, she should not try to make you do anything uncomfortable.  Let's just focus on today for now.  Go to school.  Your papers should have your new class number.  My guess is your class may be a mix of a few people changed with you, and mostly people you never met, who have always been as young as you are now.  See if you can find any of your friends and maybe your...boyfriend, in a more isolated place, to talk to them about it.  Just try to act naturally with anyone you don't know who talks to you.  After school we can try to figure out how much changed.  Maybe I can give some advice/answer questions about being a girl..."   That was the best they could do for now.  There was too much to process in a short amount time, before they had to go to school.  It would be helpful to know what Aki experienced at school too, a more complete sense of how much changed.

• Love 1

Aki reluctantly gave an agreeing nod, knowing that thinking long and hard about it probably wouldn't change anything. What Hikaru said made sense too. Shee would just have to find out for herself who in her life changed, and whether they remember anything about her "past life".

"Sure, thanks sis." she said, staring blankly into the floor as she thought about how troublesome school was going to be tomorrow. Would people look at her funny for being lost? That didn't matter as much. She just wanted to see her best friend and girlfriend again, if they were even the same people still.

She had just a few hours before the first day of school since her genderswap would commence, unsure really of what to do in the day other than familiarise himself with some of his belongings that got swapped with other things as well as stuff like how to put on the girl uniform, tie her hair and other things. By now, Aki had very much gotten over the shock, but was still extremely confused and uninformed. "Should we try talking to Mom and Dad?" she asks. "Maybe they would know something."

• Love 1

That would be one way to test it.  To see if others remembered the truth.  She hoped this would work out well, that they knew the truth.  Otherwise there could be problems, especially the question of if Aki’s ‘boyfriend’ was aware anything was different, or treated him like a normal girl.  If that was the case, there were questions of how far they had already gone, what the boyfriend would expect from his girlfriend.  “…We probably should at least try.  See how one or both of them react.”  Hikaru answered, a little nervously.

She led the way down stairs to where their mother was preparing breakfast.  “Good morning, Hikaru, Aki.  Did you two have a good time at the shrine yesterday?”  A troublesome answer, but Hikaru answered carefully.  “Well, it was fun, I guess.  But shouldn’t you be more surprised, about Aki?  About what happened to her?”  Their mother looked at Hikaru with a strange expression.  “What do you mean?  She looks the same as usual?  Did you get hurt somehow, Aki?”

She.  It was something Hikaru had been worried about.  She glanced at her ‘sister’, to see how she responded.  Worried that they would both just get a strange look and response, if they tried to say what happened.

• Love 1

Aki looked back at his sister. He wasn't sure what to think of this discovery, if it was even good or bad. "I'm fine, Mom." she replied. She would walk over to the dining table where their mother usually served breakfast and take a seat, face in one palm as the other arm rested on the table. She assumed that Hikaru would join her just to her side. "Say Mom, i've always been a girl, right?" she asked. She wanted to find out if everything really did get altered.

• Love 1

Hikaru was going to join, but was still standing by Aki right now, trying to figure things out and if there was anything she could or should do before they went to school.  Then she heard Aki’s question.  She understood why Aki would want that answer, though that probably was not the way she would have asked it.  She would have tried to think of a more subtle question that got the same answer.

Their mom looked at Aki, confused.  “Did you hear your father saying he wished he had a son, or something?  Don’t take it too seriously.  He loves both of you…though he wanted to try a third time much more than me.”  Hikaru thought that went much better than it could have, with a small sight of relief, she sat next to her…sister?

• Love 1

"It's nothing about that Mom, don't worry. Just had a strange dream." Aki says, her head sinking into her arms even more now. She sighed looking toward Hikaru, unable to even manage any kind of speech as she took up her fork waiting to just eat her worries away. At least now, they both knew that in this alternate reality, "Aki" had been a girl from birth.

With breakfast served, Aki's mind shifted to thinking about some of the things he might have to get used to. Being called a girl, different pronouns. Mannerisms, and his use of language. Wearing new clothes, makeup and all that. The girl couldn't stop munching on her toast with scrambled eggs as she found it to be a drag. Though, she wasn't so much worried about herself anymore, but what had happened to the people she originally knew.

Yuki, his girlfriend, seemed to be a boy now. Did his best friend, Rin, become a girl too? She would have killed to have chat about this whole ordeal with Rin in that moment, given Rin also had memories of the male Aki. "Do you think theres anything I should try to get used to? So I don't stand out." she whispers to Hikaru, very discreetly while chewing on the toast.

• Love 1

Hikaru wished she had more time to prepare Aki.  This was not the sort of thing you could teach this quickly.  She really did feel sorry for Aki, how overwhelming this must be.  Just maybe she was the only one who remembered the old Aki too.  “Make sure to use to the girls bathrooms and locker rooms.”  She started with the obvious, but for someone who had always been a boy, Aki might have to think about that each time, to avoid making the mistake.  “Remember you will be wearing a skirt.”  Be conscious of how she sat or positioned herself, not to show her underwear.  “For today at least, probably only talk to the girls, unless a boy talks to you first.”  It was hard to say what friends this Aki was supposed to have, but it was a safer guess she spent more time with girls than boys.  “Sorry, it’s hard to try to think of what’s most important so suddenly.”  She put her hand on Aki’s shoulder “Please don’t rely on food too much to feel better either.”  The last she needed as a girl, was to risk developing an eating disorder, especially if she became self conscious about her weight or body.  She only hoped Rin at least remembered the truth, that they could help each other.

• Love 1

Aki listened carefully. Most of what her sister told her was stuff that she had in mind, but would probably require reminders to actually take note of. "It's fine, thanks Hikaru." she says to her, not wanting to blame her or make her feel responsible. She sat up from the slouch she was in and finished her toast.

Looking down at herself, she realised just how unrefined her form was, at least as a lady. Being a girl must have been such a drag, she thought to herself. Having to perform such deliberate actions, like sitting properly, she had never thought about how much freedom she had as a guy. Her legs were wide spread, what she had gotten used to as a boy. As a little practice, she tried closing her legs and putting them together, but found it extremely hard and exhausting to maintain such a form. She wasn't sure how exactly to even sit properly either, merely trying to remember how 'his' girlfriend Yuki used to sit. "I respect you a lot more now, Hikaru. I never knew girls had it this hard." she said to Aki, meant as a joke but also serious about it being difficult. Aki's level of nervousness, yet curiosity rised with each little inch the clock hands ticked.

• Love 1

Hikaru though better than to warn her she had no idea what she was in for.  Or a very vague idea at best.  Aki hopefully had time to get used to day to day things before worrying about the biggest physical changes that came with being a girl.  Aki would probably panic, is she told her about THAT right now.  She nodded in his response to Aki's comment, waited until their mom left the kitchen, to begin some preparations for work, before saying more.  "If you get a chance, tell me what happened with Rin at lunch.  Whether he...she remembers everything to or not."  If Rin remembered, Aki at least had a friend to go through with it.  If not, things were going to be more complicated, especially with the now 'boyfriend'.  "Though who knows, maybe you are a popular girl, with many friends."  How the girls she did not already know reacted around her was one of the things Hikaru was most curious about, what sort of girl those who did not know the truth thought she was.

• Love 1

Aki nodded, really hoping that there was a chance Rin was going through the same right now. Somehow, hardships always felt easier with him around. She had to find out more about being a girl, and what the girl Aki was really like before her male conscience took over.

She was just about done with breakfast, the girl decided as she stood up from the chair and began slowly walking around the house. This was her process of formulating ideas of what she really needed to improve, though it was to little avail. A quick look at her Mother's preparation for work gave Aki the impression that girls did a lot of make up, hoping it was fine for younger girls not to. With her little mind-storm, she ended up back at her room with Hikaru. Maybe she could start with trying to put on a skirt, seeing as she managed to find several pairs of the school skirt and uniform in her wardrobe. "Hikaru, how do these skirts work?" she asked. They had a pin on the side of some sort, and it looked much more complex with pants with a button and zipper.

• Love 1

“Here, let me show you, just a second.”  Hikaru walked back to her room and got her uniform.  She supposed this was an important lesson for Aki to learn.  She came back, still wearing her jeans she threw on, she figured she could wear the skirt over them for this, “Watch what I do, try to copy it.”  She stood just in front of Aki, put the skirt on, taking her time to show Aki all the steps.  Then slowly took it back off as Aki watched.  She waited then to see if her new sister could do the same, or needed some help.

• Love 1

Aki studied the way Hikaru put it on, trying to imitate it herself as she watched. Round the waist, then clip it. She struggled a little to clip it up, giving it four or five tries before she finally got it. For something like clothes to be so complex, she already dreaded a few things about being a girl. An exasperated sigh came out of her as she reached out for her phone on the table next to her, just barely unable to reach it. Not only did her gender change, she had to get used to a new body; shorter arms, and being smaller in general. Having such long hair was something he was not too fond of either.

• Love 1

Hikaru nodded in approval as Aki got it.  “It is annoying, but gets easier once you get used to it.  I’m going to go change into my uniform.  Let me know if you have any other quick questions before we go to class after I’m back.”  She glanced at the phone as Aki picked it up.  “You can also decide whether or not to try to call or text Rin now, or wait until you are in class.  Though if he’s going through what you are, he might be confused and trying to adjust too, so it might be safer to wait for class.”  With that she turned, walked to her room and began changing out of the random clothes she put on into her uniform.

• Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up