Magic the Gathering - A Dragon and His Commander(s) - [SataiRolePlayingGuy & JennyDK]

There were those who were meant for simpler things.  Living their day to day life, just in an effort to survive or indulging in simple pleasures.  Then there were those meant for more.  Those who had a higher purpose, or wanted more.  Such beings included Planeswalkers.  Mighty spellcasters, who competed with each other in battles of magic, partially for glory/reputation, partially for power.  The battles were often over control of specific worlds.  That was the purpose of the being, the Elder Dragon, Arcades.  Some dragons loved to collect treasure, gold, jewels, princesses.  Arcades' hoard was worlds.  The important thing was he acknowledged as their owner and ruler.  He tended to be a hands off ruler, though he would occasionally step in if something happened that required his intention, locals causing trouble, invaders from other worlds, etc. but for the most part, he left the people alone.

Unfortunately, these days, a Planeswalker's duels were more of a partnership.  It was not considered a legitimate duel, unless all participants had a 'commander' assisting them.  A being that would help lead all the other creatures he summoned in battle against his opponents.  There were rules, structures, formalities to the duels.  Meant to restrict the chaos and damage such beings could cause with their magic.  Arcades needed a new commander now.  He had chosen a new world to explore, to try to find fresh blood to consider.  He appeared, flying over one of the great cities, in a flash of light, an impressive dragon that inspired some fear, but more awe, when he made it clear he no intention to harm anyone he declared his intentions.  A planeswalker seeking a new partner, offering vast wealth, power, and anything else such a commander might want, in reward, if they preformed well.  He observed the individuals who came out, some human, some not,  Some were impressive enough, though none had quite what he was looking for.  He also did not mention he was only considering women.  It was not a universal thing, but he was not the first Planeswalker to see his commanders as sexual partners as well. Some might have guessed it, but he said nothing about it.  He announced he would not choose anyone at the moment, but might return.

He flew from the city, looking for alternatives, the solitary beings who isolated themselves for one reason or another.  Some of them could be rather powerful.  He might find an interesting sort of being as well, though while there were some novelty in unique sorts of creatures, he did prefer human women, which was convenient, as that was what he was most likely to find.  He had crossed over various fields, a mountain range, and now found himself approaching a swamp.

• Like 1

Plenty of powerful people exists in the towns of this plane and its worlds, but sometimes they more unique things are hidden, away from these places and instead exist in remote sites. Aminatou is likely someone many would consider being of such a sort, but she is completely unaware of the large communities, countries and nations outside of her swamplands and the nearby village. She spends most of her days, doing fairly boring chores and have no prospects of pushing past the confines of regular village life as it stands. This is despite her innate and powerful magical abilities. One of these powers include blinking material stuff out and back into reality once more.

Today, she has more time to herself and is out in the shallow water to play around with her blinking ability, mainly aimed towards smaller critters (who ends up looking very confused and scamping off), some plants and even larger trees. She even manages, with some build-up, to move entities around physically.

large.Aminatou.png.92762608ad4a78436544a

• Love 1

The dragon had a sharp eye, he watched for anything unusual.  Anything that had either usual or potentially great power.  More so such a figure that others might underestimate.  The village he flew over would probably have been ignored by most, with the assumption it had no one and nothing of value.  Arcades however saw the little girl.  Saw the power she casually used.  She was at least worth considering for his commander.  He watched her.  More importantly he studied his reaction to her as he approached.  He remained in the air, but partially descended.  Even with such power, he found it very hard to believe she had ever seen anything like him.  What would she do?  Run?  Use her power against him, thinking he was dangerous?  Try to communicate?  He curiously waited for the answer.

• Love 1

Naturally, a giant dragon nearing her position would be impossible to not notice. Her environment is fairly dangerous, so she does needs to be keep her with her and be aware of the surroundings to some degree as well. Once close enough for her to notice something near her, she turns towards the huge creature slowly making its way closer to her. She keeps herself focused on it, waiting for any signs of potential danger. For now, she has no reason to flee it, but she does keep herself ready to do so, if needed. Luckily, she is more than capable to blink out of "reality" if she chooses.

• Love 1

The girl seemed to have courage.  That was another point in her favor.  He did have curiosity over just how powerful she was.  What her true potential was.  He slowly approached a little closer.  Still no sign of hostility.  “You have no reason to fear me.”  He did realize it was possible such a girl had no idea of what he was, other than a dragon obviously, or what he was looking for.  He would get a little sense of her knowledge, to figure out how much he might need to explain.  “I am currently a visitor, not just to this region, but to this world.  I am looking for someone.  Someone with talent in magic.  A ‘champion’ of sorts.”  Even with natural talent, it was hard to know what, if anything, a girl like this knew about things like Planeswalkers and their Commanders, duels and all that came with it.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

The young girl stays quiet still, but gives a small and understanding nod when he professes to not have no ill intent. She allows him to come even closer yet, whilst still looking very unfazed by the sight of a huge and potentially deadly beast."Greetings...I do believe that a proper introduction is in order....who are you? I am called Aminatou...and I do possess some magical talent. What do you need this champion for?", she replies back. As he has gotten much closer, he is able to see, that despite her age and general size, she is sporting very large bodily assets.

• Love 1

So polite too, a strange girl, but one that might be what the dragon was looking for.  "My name is Arcades.  I am what is known as a 'Planeswalker'.  In case such a term is unknown to someone  in such an isolated place, we are beings of great magical power.  We travel between worlds with ease.  Compete with each other."  It was probably worth explaining that more, avoid any misunderstandings of what those competitions were like.  "We compete, partially to see who is better.  Sometimes for our amusement.  We are rulers as well.  We compete over control of such worlds.  Whoever wins rules the world, until someone else challenges us and loses."

"They say dragons love hoards.  There is some truth to that.  But my hoard is not gold, women, or anything like that.  It is worlds.  But it is enough to have the worlds.  I am no tyrant.  I let the locals rule as they always have.  I only get involved if there is trouble.  A local ruler become abusive our my people, or if someone tries to invade and they are not strong enough to deal with it on their own.  As for you, there are rules to these competitions.  One of them is that we are expected to go into each duel with a 'commander'.  Someone chose to lead the various entities we summon, in combat against the opponent's commander and whatever they summon.  I am looking for a new one, your talents make you the most appealing choice I have seen so far."  He would wait a bit longer to explain the other thing he was looking for in a commander, and that she appealed to him in that area as well.  First he had to see if she was comfortable with the dueling portion, and would at least consider helping him.

• Love 1

Aminatou listens closely and seems focused as the dragon speaks, explaining who he is and this whole deal. She thinks she gets the gist of it and it sounds like a fun challenge and adventure - certainly more interesting than using her powers for minor audiences here and on insignificant objects or creatures in the swamplands."Mr. Arcades, it would be very interesting to see different worlds, creatures, magic and so on. I will gladly accept your offer - on the condition, that there is some sort of gain on my end as well, beyond the experiences. What can you offer me?", she asks.

• Love 1

What should he offer her?  “I suppose I could let you govern this world or portions of it, if you wished.  But I’m guessing you want something other than that.”  Would a girl like that even care about such things?  To go from such a simple life to a ruler?  His impression of her was that she would not.  Though if she did want it, it would be a simple enough thing to give her.

Maybe it was time to tell her the other thing he sought.  He never knew how quickly to bring this up.  Some humans had silly views about this sort of thing, reluctances he did not understand and he had completely figured out how to judge which humans were like that a head of time.  “There is one other thing.  I have always sought women for my commanders…though you are young, do you have some idea of what I am suggesting we might do between duels?”  It was hard to guess how innocent this girl was.  She was young, but a life like she seemed to have, and with the power she had, maybe she learned about such things at a young age.

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

She listens to the first suggestion and from her facial expression, which is pretty neutral and unfazed, is very hard to read - the best guess might be that it doesn't really entice her. She waits for him to fully finish, before giving her answer though, as she can tell he has more to say. Once he tries to suggest something in a fairly veiled manner, the inexperienced and sexually unaware girl seems to get a puzzled stare."Why women exactly? What do you mean...do between duels? Like, are you seeking female friends or something?", she asks, clearly not getting it.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

She was young, the dragon, supposed.  May not have seen anything like it.  At least not among humans.  “You could perhaps call them friends of a sort.  That was not exactly what I meant though.”  He could explain it briefly, but there was maybe another context she would have seen it.  “Living in a place like this, perhaps it is something you have seen animals do.  The way male and female temporarily become one?”  He considered pointing out the reproductive aspect, but that would just complicate things.  It was not what he was after either, and the two of them could not have children together.  Not naturally at least, maybe through magic it would be possible, but that was not something he expected to happen or had plans for.  He was simply looking for pleasure.  “If you have not, I could teach you with a demonstration.  One I believe you would enjoy.”  He had never done it with one quite so small, but all humans were small to him.  He could temporarily shrink if he had to too, to make sure it fit.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

OOC: Would it be possible for you to colour his dialogue text?

Aminatou is simply confused by all this convoluted talk about this subject matter. It seems like he is trying to not speak outright about what is on his mind and she is not exactly one to engage in guessing games. She gives him a firm look as she speaks."Arcades...just say whatever that it is you speak of without some odd...metaphors or what other sort ways to veil your intention. Demonstration...of what sort?", she asks, wondering why he seems to tip toe around whatever thing of which he is speaking.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

OOC:  We’ll see how much I remember to do it, since it isn’t something I usually do.

The dragon considered it a little blunt or vulgar to just spell it out like that.  He wanted to know if she had any idea what he was talking about before they did it.  It seemed she did not though.  He could have tried to explain it, but it was perhaps better to just show her, since there was no chance of her bearing his children, there was no need to warn her of any risks in the the process.  He closed his eyes, took a breath, and prepared to show her exactly what he meant, he just had to get her into a good position.  “I will show you what I mean.  You will want to undress, at least your lower body for this.  Then get on your hands and knees and face away from me.  Once you have done that, you will be ready and I will teach you what I have been talking about.“. He liked the idea of it being a surprise, if she had no idea at all about sex.  He was looking forward to it a little more than usual.

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...

OOC: I do assume that there will be some sort of foreplay or "warming her up", rather than going in bare and raw off the bat?

Her answers seem to not really get her closer to the truth that he is seeking from her, though she is not deliberately trying to hide her own knowledge about it. She gives a small, but affirmative nod as he then suggests a more hands-on approach in order to make her understand what he is getting at. Once he tells her about being nude (or partially nude) and this rather strange position, a bell does ring in her mind. Living in a swamp full of all sorts of wildlife, it is not an uncommon sight to see mating happening every now and then."Oh, you are thinking of the mating. I have not partaken in anything like that, but it does look like the ones who does it, enjoys it", she says and begins to slip out of her simple, little dress, exposing her own lovely form, including giga sized breasts and a huge, lovely, bouncy butt as well.

• Love 1

• 1 month later...

As a dragon, normally Arcades would just get right to it.  That was certainly good enough for other dragons and some other sorts of creatures.  He had enough experience though to know human women women often preferred a little preparation to get them really into it.  More so for a girl like this, with no experience.  The size difference made that more complicated, but he had a few ideas.  "We will get to the main event soon, but especially with the size difference, you have to be...prepared a little.  You will understand what I mean soon.He only had an indirect idea of what female arousal was like, it would certainly make things easier though.  He tried a bit of unconventional foreplay, swinging his tail around, the tip brushed across her back, slowly, softly, a few times.  Something closer to a partner's hand, it teased around her butt too, encouraging her to think about it.  The tail was different, but vaguely similar to what would soon be inside her.  He encouraged her to try to imagine what it would feel like.

• Love 1

• 1 month later...

OOC: Stuff like touches, licking her pussy and other areas can serve as foreplay as well.

Aminatou does not seem fazed by their difference in size, so she follows his instructions as well as possible, whilst in her current position. Her body soon starts to shiver a bit, but not from fear or anything like that. Rather, it is her body and mind anticipating what seems to be about to happen. None of the native men or boys have had this sort of interest in her, so it is sort of exciting to have it happen."A bit....strange, but not unpleasant. So you find my body...desireable?", she asks, still rather flat in her tone of voice, but there is a hint of elevated excitement in at least.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

The girl was inexperienced, had no idea what it felt like.  It did not surprised Arcades that she was not as excited about it as she could be.  Perhaps after the first time she would show more enjoyment.  But he could hear it, the excitement was already growing a little.  She might be much more into it before penetration.  "I admit, a taste for women of many kinds.  Humans included, and you as well.  You appear the sort who might have more...exotic tastes, as well."  It was certainly not something every human woman was into.  But this girl was not the first he found to desire him.  "Your body is beginning to warm up to mine.  Let's find out how much..."  His large tongue came out next, slid across her back, her legs.  It teased, but did not yet touch her pussy.  He wanted to see how she reacted to this first, if she would crave it.

• Love 1

• 1 month later...

OOC: Did you want to engage in some sort of bimbofication, like her gradually growing more slutty, loose and bubbly, rather than the more stoic, "emotionless" type?

Aminatou keeps her posture and position whilst the two of them engage in conversation and she senses things are about to develop soon enough as well. The sight of her virgin asshole and pussy are on full display for the gargantuan sized dragon to leer at and even she can feel the eyes of his onto her various body parts, which does provide her with light excitement (for starters). Even though she is not experienced, she does feel a growing curiousity and attraction towards someone of his species and size, eyeing him over as much as she is able to with her head turned to the side. The young girl is pleased that he finds her form desireable, which heats her younger sex a bit further and a light raspy breathing is even heard."Well, I will admit that your form has a certain draw to it...", she says, not directly utterly much excitement, but it seems easier to tell from her body. Soon she feels a giant tongue touch her body, the appendage warm and wet, which makes her shiver and groan lightly.

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

OOC:  I would not mind doing that.  Go ahead with it, if you like the idea.

The tongue continued to roam.  Testing the girl.  She had admitted it.  She already had a degree of desire for him.  She had an idea what was coming, but had never felt it.  He wanted her to feel arousal before went further.  To desire sex, desire him.  “You have never felt sexual desire for another before, have you?  Do you feel new things yet?”  How would she react, to such new sensations?  Confusion?  Excitement?  While he did not care too much about things like virginity, there was an appealing in teaching a girl like this such things.  That her first partner would be very far from human.

• Love 1

• 1 month later...

OOC: "Not minding" is pretty vague. I would like to know if you enjoy that sort of stuff or not.

Aminatou's body grows hotter and move more freely, leaning into the tongue of the mountain sized dragon near her. Light pants escape her lips and she hears him speak to her, asking about stuff others have never inquired about before to her."Ahhh...well, it is feeling hot and exciting...quite pleasant. I feel sort of moist down there too...", she groans and tries to answer as well as she can, hopefully providing the proper and fun response. Her heavy and huge tits sway lightly from side to side and jiggle as well, along with her fat ass cheeks and thick thighs. The scent of wet pussy soon fills the air more and more.