[F4Gm] Guide me though my adventures in the lewd city

I am a young traveler and recently I came across a big city in the middle of a dense forest. Three I went behind its walls I found its map on the ground which I took, it turned out that this city has two levels, one underground for the poor and one for the rich 

In my head My task for today was to find something to eat and sleep. The choice was to go to the town hall and look for quests or go to the market and steal some things and then sell them underground.

I decided to go to the market in search of something easy to steal, squeezing my way through the crowds of races, most of the people I saw were a bunch of magic items stalls, a couple with sex toys, and couple with clothes. I was wondering which one to rob 

(Hello, I'm f 22 human Alice, I'm 170 cm tall, i have shoulder length dark brown hair d cup breasts,I'm completely shaven down there.

I'm looking for a gm to guide my through my adventures, i love edging, cursed items, monsters, humiliation, forced exhibitionism, chastity belts, pain, transformation, corruption,piercings, tattoos, magic, basically anything.)

• Woohoo 1