Stepfather / Uncle x 16 yr old virgin girl

So this idea isn't completely fleshed out yet as I love to encorperate my partners ideas into my plots. I love a spit roast so if you want to play more than one character (eg a stepbrother / cousin) that'd be awesome (otherwise a dildo gag works ) 

Basic idea:  yc (the stepfather and stepbrothers / uncle and cousins) plans to turn his innocent, skinny, virgin daughter into a thiccc fuck toy and cum dump. As soon as she turns 16 he begins to alter her body. Slipping aphrodisiacs, hormones and extra calories into her food, putting subliminal messages in her favourite music etc. Get creative!

Even with the drugging etc I don't want her to simply submit the first time. I want her to be forced into submission (eg flooding her with aphrodisiacs then binding her so ho can fuck her, forcing her to enjoy it and training her into becoming sex crazed). And if she resists I want him to punish her (preferably with something like electricution or water boarding). I also want them to degrade and humiliate her until she's nothing more than a sex crazed slut who will do anything for ycs cock. 

This image is an example of before and after yc/s alter her though it can be pretty much what ever you want (I don't have any limit on breast, sixe etc. She's your clay to mould) A big turn on for me is other characters making mc into his perfect little slut hence this rp lol. 

large.Project(20230513102503).jpg.e47370de3c56de5757b6932d584589cf.jpg

• 1 month later...