Downward Spiral [Seeking Female Characters For Fallen Heroine Game System / Craving Magical Girls]

spacer.png

Introduction

Hello everybody. Not much to say about me. Looking for a sub. I tend to take on a DM type role and often times play multiple characters. Depending on the plot, I will have a main character that I will play as along side other characters. These characters can be Male, Female, or Futa. 

Currently, I have four plot ideas for this thread. We will be using an original Game System I created for combat and I would greatly prefer to play on Discord. This is so we can make dice rolls and keep things organized. My Discord username will be given over PM. The Game System is a bit heavy so please look over it.  

Currently really craving Mahou Shoujo Kissy Kissy Sparkle plot. 

What I'm Looking For In A Partner:

• Someone to play as a female.
  • Someone who contributes to the story and world building. Don't be afraid to add things and please don't leave all the work to me. This is a collaborative effort.
  • Someone who doesn't mind a slow partner.

The Kind of Kinks I Enjoy:

• Non-Con
  • Monster Girls
  • Furry
  • Corruption
  • Mind Break
  • Lactation
  • Breast Expansion
  • Hand Holding
  • Bondage
  • Hypnotism
  • Transformation
  • Energy / Life / Power Drain
  • Maebari / Vaginal Sticker / Protective Barrier
  • Tentacles
  • Womb Tattoos
  • Breeding

If you have any kinks you want to place in the roleplay, please feel free to ask. I am pretty open. My only current hard No's is Scat and Gore.  

An Deeper Explanation of A Few Unusual Kinks I Have

When it comes to kinks, they come in a variety of flavors. Some are so widely common and known that even the most vanilla person is aware of it. Others are bizarre or unsettling enough that anyone who enjoys are often looked down upon by their fellow degenerate peers. There do exist, however, kinks so incredibly niche that few are aware they exist at all. Finding material of them is often near impossible due to their rarity or lack of any proper label. Trying to find someone to roleplay with it can be equally as difficult as few people will have any interest in participating in it.

Here's a few of mine.

Energy / Life / Power Drain

This particular kink involves a character having an important intangible part of themselves taken away from them and are consequently rendered helpless. It is usually done forcibly through sexually means, but it can be a consensual act. Although it does have a name, it is outright impossible to find any naughty materiel by directly searching for it. This kink can be found paired with Monster Girls of the MGE variety and very rarely with plots involving Heroines.

Maebari / Vaginal Sticker / Protective Barrier

Unlike the other one, this kink doesn't have an actual label. Maebari is the closest equivalent to it I could find and it in itself is a fairly niche kink. Basically, Maebari is a strip of cloth that goes over a girl's bare crotch by means of an adhesive substance. It was once used as a crude form of censorship, but has since became its own fetish item. Such beautiful irony.

The kink I'm talking about, while it can involve using something to cover the crotch, it is primarily about having a fantastical means of protection against being penetrated and impregnated by perverted monsters or demons. For example, a Shrine Maiden covering herself with a protective talisman. Or an Angel having divine protection that perseveres her purity. Or a Magical Girl with a spell that creates a magical barrier.

What really gets my engine revving about this kink is the process of having that protection stripped from the unfortunate heroine as she futilely struggles against the vile villain. It's the journey of the heroine slowly surrendering to the pleasures of the flesh and her fall that I find extremely hot. The impregnation and loss of her purity at the end is simply the cherry on top.

Curse Mark

Background

Spoiler

A terrible curse has taken root within your humble village. It began when a mysterious outsider entered the village in search of your teacher, the head shaman. At the time, nobody within the village thought this visitor to be suspicious. The head shaman was famous within the kingdom for being a 'Miracle Weaver' capable of curing the hopeless and banishing curses. It was a reputation she earned while roaming the land in her youth before retiring back to her village of birth. Even twenty years after returning home, people would occasionally brave the dangers of the Shimmering Woods to seek healing from her. The wizened Goblin would grumble and berate the traveler, but ultimately do everything in her power to heal them.

This visitor seemed no different than the other previous ones. An Elven woman, disheveled and distraught, had come seeking to be purified of a curse she had the misfortune of being afflicted with. She claimed to be an adventurer who, in her never-ending quest for riches and glory, had stumbled upon an untouched ruin deep within the Blight Swamp. She didn't manage to explore much before being attacked by a bizarre monster. It had bested her and succeeded in mating with her. After the deed was done and the monster lost interest in her, she noticed a strange tattoo appeared right above her vagina. Realizing it was a Curse Mark, she abandoned the ruin to get it purified by a priest before the curse overtakes her.

Unfortunately, every priest she sought out was unable to cleanse the curse from her. Even worse, the Curse Mark was spreading and causing her to change. Her once lithe form had slowly become more voluptuous over time and started to burn strongly with worldly desires. She would often find herself overcome with the urge to masturbate, even in public, and it took all her willpower to not start jamming her fingers into her dripping cunt right then and there . Most frightening, however, was the voice in her head trying to compel her to lay with individuals who it deemed either had 'Delicious mana' or was a 'Good host". Now at her wit's end, she had come to your teacher in hopes of being purified of this dreadful curse.

The Elf was tied down and locked within a special room for both the village's and her own safety. This was a precaution whenever a patient with a dangerous curse was being treated. Days pass by as your teacher did everything in her power to purify the Elf. However, the curse proved to be far more powerful than anything your teacher has faced. The curse eventually overtook the Elf during one of your teacher's daily attempts to cleanse her and escaped into the village. When the warriors finally managed to locate and restrain her, she had already infected several villagers with the curse. Unlike the Elf, the effects manifested far quicker and within the following days the village fell into a panic as more villagers were raped and cursed.

With no cure in sight, your teacher came to the conclusion that the most certain way to end the curse was to kill and bring back the heart of the creature who originally placed the curse. She would go herself, but old age has made her unsuitable for such a journey. Instead, she decided to task you, her prodigy, to slay this creature while she continued trying to find a cure. Using the information given by the Elf before she had gone mad, you journey to the Blight Swamp in search of the creature and the mysterious ruins it inhabited.

Image Ideas

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Pride Before The Fall

Background

Spoiler

YC is a renowned shrine maiden throughout the country. She possesses power unrivaled by her peers and is often sought after by many people for this reason. From humble farmers to the Royal Family themselves, YC has helped countless people. All for a reasonable sum of money, of course. There's a reason she's known for her power and not for her benevolence.

Like all shrine maidens, her immense spiritual energy is a double-edge sword. Although it gives her the ability to fight and destroy demons, it also makes those deplorable fiends greatly desire her. Demons feed off spiritual energy by engaging in sexual intercourse and as a shrine maiden she possesses far more than the average human shrine maiden. Even worse, her excessive spiritual energy makes her the perfect breeding host for demons.

In order to prevent themselves from being deflowered, shrine maidens protect their sacred place with a blessed talisman that prevents any evil entities from penetrating them. 

YC has recently received her next job. Her objective was something she has done countless times before; save a backwater village from demons and rescue the kidnapped women. This was an easy job for someone of her caliber. In fact, as far as she was concerned, it was beneath her. YC did consider turning down the job until the discussion of payment came into light. The village was offering five hundred gold pieces. Although YC found it a bit suspicious that such a tiny village was offering such a ludicrously large sum of money, the allure of money was too strong to resist.

Unbeknownst to YC, this next job wasn't going to be as easy as she initially believed.

Note: While I would prefer YC to be a Kitsune, this isn’t a hard rule.

Image Ideas

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

Mahou Shoujo Kissy Kissy Sparkle

Background

Spoiler

Beyond the veil of reality, something unseen observed humanity with dark desires. It envied the world beyond its bleak prison. From the vibrant colors that painted everything to the delectable humans who roamed around, the entity desired them all. This bountiful world teased it from the other side with promises to satisfy its endless lust. Like a moth drawn to an open flame, its many limbs reached out to gorge itself on the delights presented to it, only to be obstructed by that accursed veil. Thin enough to excite the senses and yet untouchable. Although its power alone is not enough to shatter the Veil, it is not without its imperfections. It may be unable to cross, but it can still spread its influence. Their sweet whisperings reach the ears of the swayed, transforming them into its loyal soldiers. Shadow Vessels, a title gifted by those who oppose them, are created with one purpose imprinted on them; to tear down the thin layer separating the two worlds by harvesting the degenerate feelings hiding within the hearts of humans.

To counter this threat, young women across the globe are assigned a Guardian Spirit and are given miraculous powers to combat this evil. These Magical Girls fought valiantly against the growing threat, defeating the Shadow Vessels and keeping them at bay. At first, the secret war between them seemed to be in the favor of the Magical Girls. Fewer and fewer Shadow Vessels appeared as the righteousness of the Magical Girls purified their numbers. This all changed when Veil shattered. Thousands of Shadow Vessels poured into each major city on Earth, quickly overwhelming both the Magical Girls and the conventional armies of each country. Chaos become the norm for the next five years as humanity battled the otherworldly invaders. This war came to an end with the appearance of the leader of the Shadow Vessels known as Coronzon. With their overwhelming power, they quickly brought an end to the war. The humanity was ultimately defeated, leaving their armies and cites in shambles. Almost all Magical Girls had been captured and transformed into seedbeds. Those who evaded capture went into hiding, doing what they can from the shadows.

Twenty years have passed since then. Humanity continued their lives under the oppressive boot of the Shadow Vessels. YC is an ordinary girl born in this new era. Today is her scheduled Cherry Pop event at her school. Since the take over, the Shadow Vessels have made it mandatory for all girls who become a certain age to have their virginity taken and impregnated by a certified Breeder. As only girls with pure bodies can become Magical Girls once they reached the right age, this was to ensure no more Magical Girls can be created.

Just as YC's Cherry Pop event is about to begin and her purity is about to be taken, something miraculous happens; a Guardian Spirit appears before her. With seconds left, he urges her to accept the contract and become a Magical Girl.

Terminology

Image Ideas

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

Soiled Wings

Background

Spoiler

Every Angel has her role. Some are cultivated with the purpose of becoming domestic workers, their purpose defined by supporting the greater good with mundane services for their Sisters. Others are destined to be something more grand, becoming the leaders who will uphold the values of their Paradise and preserve it forevermore from anything that would threaten to perverse its sacristy. For YC, she was designated as a Warrier. Her purpose is to participate in the endless conflict against the demonic forces that have been threatening their Paradise since time immemorial. An honorable task that promised glory for those powerful and determined enough to withstand an eternity of conflict.

Those conquered on the battlefield are viewed with scorn. It was a deviation to their role within the heavenly hierarchy and thus a form of blasphemy against God himself. ‘A Warrior must always be victorious for they are His Arms in battle.’ This point has been mercilessly drilled into YC’s head by her family as far back as she could remember. As the daughter of Asariel the Golden, she was burdened with higher expectations from both her fellow Warrier Sisters-in Training and her family. To meet these expectations, she has been given training far harsher and harrowing than any of her peers. The only that exceeded the cruelty of her training was the punishments given for falling short of perfection.

Years passed and the time to participate in her first battle was quickly approaching. The war between the Angels and the Demons was starting to shift from its seemingly eternal stalemate. Under the command of a newly self-appointed Demon Lord, their vile army has managed to slowly progress towards Paradise. The Angels have not only been losing ground, but are being captured and used to breed more Demons. The divine barrier protecting their sacred holes proved to be nothing more than a slight inconvenience to the Demons seeking to transform them into seedbeds.

YC was about to be thrown right into this newly evolving conflict before she even had a chance to adapt. This first battle of hers could very well be her last. 

Image Ideas

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

Fallen Heroine Game System

Edited by ForgottenHero

• ForgottenHero changed the title to Downward Spiral [Seeking Female Characters For Fallen Heroine Game System / Craving Magical Girls]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up