I guess if I'm going to make a post I better go big.

James, a thirty-two year old who lives by himself and made a name for himself in the babysitting business, is unfortunately living In the same neighborhood as an old highschool bully. He is not one to hold a grudge but this guy has tortured, beat, publicly humilated him. He even stole his girlfriend, only to dump jer after fucking her. He hates him with a passion, especially since he doesn't remeber him at all. However, this bad luck is about to change when his bully has to leave for a trip with his wife and can't take his daughter. Since he is the best of the best, he is now tasked to watch iver his little angel for the next month.

Raceplay is not a must, but would be appreciated just to add to the humiliation. Age can be discussed but I'd love for this to progress from rape and abuse to loyalty and her loving his cock.

• Love 1

I love the idea!  Torture and abuse of a lot 8 year old girl is delicious!  And race play is high on my list. What race?  The one thing that I would change is the switch over to loving your cock. I am a strictly non-con kind of girl. I'd also shorten the time to a day or two and save the rape to the end. Do you have helpers?

1 hour ago, akiko-bdsm said:

I love the idea!  Torture and abuse of a lot 8 year old girl is delicious!  And race play is high on my list. What race?  The one thing that I would change is the switch over to loving your cock. I am a strictly non-con kind of girl. I'd also shorten the time to a day or two and save the rape to the end. Do you have helpers?

Preferably Balck, but Race doesn't matter to much.  Just not sure as I also have a bit of a bleach kink. As for the straight non con, I don't mind chanting it. I just prefer that she becomes obedient but it's not really necessary. And no, I'm assuming you mean will I play more than one character for this rp.

6 hours ago, akiko-bdsm said:

So I can cover both race play scenarios. My mother is Japanese and my father is black and I can easily confused with either race. I'm not sure what bleach kink means could you explain please? Also, I hate to say this, but obedience is not in my genes it will not happen. This is a deal-breaker I'm afraid 

Bleach or bleached is just the opposite of blacked and queen of spades. Instead of a black man being superior, it is a white man "colonizing" or simply put, showing he is superior to their partners. The simplest way to explain is instead of a black man fucking a white girl with BBC, its a white man fucking a black girl with bwc. As for the obedience, I'm not saying you have to. I'm just saying I prefer, but I don't mind just doing straight non con

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up