One Little Girl, Bigger Adventures and the Even Greater Cocks of Skyrim - (JennyDK & Reasoned)

Birthe was a young nord woman who recently learned about her powers, when her dragon blood awakened, during some leisurely time she spent at her local inn in Riften. As a result her voice shook the skies. A sound that the Greybeards recognized. Soon enough they used their Thu'um to summon Birthe to High Hrothgar, in order to teach her about her powers. It was strange times. Barely a moth passed since the first Dragonborn of the era was summoned there, yet there already is another. At this point not many people knew about the first dragonborn around the The Rift. What was he like, what did he do so far. After all he had yet to visit those parts. But rumors spread of an armor clad mysterious warrior, that permanently put an end to a dragon near Whiterun. Maybe Riften's very own Birthe was destined for such things? Well the locals doubted that, given her record of laying was much greater than that of slaying. Regardless, the summon held prestige enough for her to honor it and visit the masters. It was a fairly simple journey so far. She proceeded along the southern side of Lake Honrich until Ivarstead, then after a good night's rest and fair advice from the local hunter she faced the 7000 steps to the monastery. She was at the 3rd stone tablet, out of the supposed 10 laid out along the path up. Birthe took the time to read them as they did lay out some wisdom about her newfound ability, but it was fair to expect she would learn much more up top. It was at this point when she heard growling. An Ice Wolf eyed her up from behind, hoping to satiate it's hunger on some young flesh. 

spacer.png

Edited by Reasoned
F'ed up the title on the first go around
  • Love 1

• Reasoned changed the title to One Little Girl, Bigger Adventures and the Even Greater Cocks of Skyrim - (JennyDK & Reasoned)

Birthe often spends the nights with the single men of Riften or visitors coming through town, so she knows the place and its inhabitants quite well and for several of them, also on an intimate level too. The young girl doesn't really take too much time looking at these tablets as they seem to have no real useful information for her - just whatever lore and legends there might be or other pointless writing. She minds her own business along the way and so far it has been peaceful and easy. Oddly enoigh, freezing weather or other harsh environments do not faze her or causes her harm in any way. The trip to the monastery is mostly out of curiousity and hopefully it will turn fruitful in some way. As she walks and ponders this over, a nearby threat is closing in slowly onto her. The growling makes her aware of it and even with the sight of it, no fear is felt within her at all. She decides to simply spring ahead and try to take a route, that would cut it off her path.

large.__original_drawn_by_sakimori_dan__

Birthe's profile:

Spoiler

Birthe skillfully dodges the attacking wolf, as she dashes up some steps. After a short chase however the wolf gives up, and Birthe always keeps something between them. A rock, a tree, a corner with a cliff to fall off of in between. After that mild heart-attack is over with, the rest of the trip up is mostly uneventful, apart from the 10 stone tables explaining to Birthe the nature of her power. Apparently it's from dragons; it can be inherited through blood or mastered after years of learning. But considering that she just happened to unlock it. It doesn't seem to be the latter option, meaning that someone in her bloodline banged a dragon. Nice. At last she arrived before the doors of High Hrothgar. A very nicely made blackstone building, it's imposing looks are the testament to the power and secrets held between their walls. Upon entry she was greeted by an old bearded man in blue robes. "Welcome Dragonborn. I am Arngeir, leader and voice of the Greybeards. We have summoned you in order to guide you with you abilities, in order for them to be used for the greater good." Despite the warm welcome, it was clear, by looking at his face, that he didn't quite expect such a young and well endowed girl to pass through the doors. 

• Love 1

Birthe is content with not having to engage in any sort of combat, as she has no real interest in such a thing beyond self defense. So when she is free from the pursuit, she keeps going on naturally along the trail going upwards and forwards. The wind up here seems to be very chilly and mildly strong, but the young girl is not fazed about such things and her focus instead is on this large and very remote building at the end of the path. She makes the final way inside, where she is soon found and greeted by one of the Greybeards. Once spoken to, Birthe gives the elderly man her attention."Hello Arngeir. I am Birthe. How did you know I was out there though? What sort of...guidance?", she asks, wondering if this is worth the long trek or not.

• Love 1

Arngeir nodded as acknowledgement to the questions as the rest of the Greybeards arrived. “Our leader helps us locate with those from dragon blood. You are quite a special case. Your powers awakened quite early. So our guidance will be of utmost importance in mastering your gift. Now. Please demonstrate the power of your Thu’um. Don’t worry I can take I am experienced with the Voice.” The Greybeard explained not really expecting the true prowess of the small girl. During the explanation Birthe also noticed the other Greybeards eyeing up her assets with surprised, but enjoying looks. They can try to hide their glances all they want. A Riften girl’s eyes can’t be deceived that easily. 

• Love 1

Since the Thu'um seems to have been felt, but not identified fully by the Greybeards, she has no idea that he doesn't know what her true powers are going to be like. Of course, the sight he has had of her so far is still very lovely: as her massive jugs and fat, wide and thick ass all bounce, jiggle and jump around like crazy from even the tiniest of movements made by her body. Her clothing is pretty simple and practical, yet can never hide the true voluptousness of her body and the sheer size of certain parts, like breasts, butt and hips. Naturally, one as experienced as Birthe, can easily tell that the sexual tension in here is very high already."Of course...I think I can do it consciously this time...", she says before then blowing out her first and, for now, only Shout - the forced orgasm one.

• Love 1

Birthe’s voice boomed in the echoey room slightly deeper than her regular speech, as pinkish wave of dragon magic hit the Greybeard. Immediately, an impressively sizable tent formed under his robes nearly ripping the fabric as it starts to throb violently. “Wha- aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!” Arngeir’s legs were shaking as white liquid seeped through the front of his robes. He panted heavily as he leaned against the wall. The rest of the Greybeards stood there in shock and awe, not yet fully understanding or realizing the magnitude of what just happened. 

• Love 1

Birthe cannot help lightly snicker at the results."You did ask me to show you Arngeir...besides, don't pretend like you or your fellow monks were not taking some hard looks at me. I am pretty used to it, so I know how it looks. So...how was my...whatever you called it", she says, standing with her hands on her hips, pretty happy with the results as such, but it seems like a waste to not have it hit her body, face or in ass or pussy.

• Love 1

Arngeir stood up again. "Nice going dragonborn. Although you have unique abilities, we offer out tutelage in helping you master them. We weren't expecting you to be such good company, after our experience with the dragonborn before you." He walked closer towards you and undid his robe, while the rest of the Greybeards did so too. Birthe now found herself Surrounded by 4 surprisingly jacked elderly man , in open robes. Their members were hanging almost to their kneecaps, and Arngeir's was still dripping some cum, as it was somewhat covered in it. "Now let's start with some exercise. Try and see if you can unlock and use your voice further. Don't fight the feeling, embrace it, and turn them into words of power." The elderly man explained as he slightly pushed his hip forward, getting his meat closer to Birthe's face. 

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Birthe shows zero signs of feeling overwhelmed, pressured or any other negative reactions or actions towards what is happening around her. In fact, she grows a huge, wide and deeply smug grin from ear to ear as she notices how the men basically throw themselves at her, despite just having met and her being this young. She is also quick at disrobing as well, bringing out her nude and very stacked young body, her giga sized breasts bouncing and jiggling heavily once they are set free and her massive ass sticking out, being wide and fat too. By the time she is all done, the monks are all close up and personal with her and she has the pleasure of their cocks slightly throbbing near her face and mouth. Her hands grip two of them and with great expertise - that even rivals that of a seasoned whore - gets to stroke and squeeze them both."Mmmmmmmm, if this helps me grow more powerful...then I am ALL for it...ahhhhh...sooo..yummmy...you old farts don't mind one as young as me?", she asks, before using her mouth to kiss, suck and lick the two others.

• Love 1

The Greybeards smile as Arngeir replies. “You would be surprised what old farts like us are still capable of.” He said as the others nooded with approval. Unfortunately Birthe had only one mouth, and two hands so the elderly man standing behind her lifted her off the floor. Since her body was so light and despite being stacked she was held up like a feather. The Greybeard behind her started rubbing his cock around her clit to wet it up nicely, before thrusting into her. Initially it was gentle, as the hole was tight however with a hit of force and finesse it was in balls deep, earning a pleased sigh from the old man, who soon started going harder and harder enjoying the warm wetness of the expert slut. The other as well were pleased by the handjobs and blowjob she provided, and soon enough their frequent throbbing indicated that they were about to bust. 

• Love 1

The young Nord girl grins wide and eagerly as they reassure her that they are far from useless in the underpants department. She does not even seem surprised or shocked as her body is lifted up like this and neither does she give any resistance or protest to it. After that, she was being held firmly in place and his cock rising up from between her own lovely little legs and rubbing along her slit. Meanwhile her hands and mouth keep working the others around her, pleasuring them all at once for now. She is quite pleased as the cocks are all fully hard and ready now it seems and none of them below 4 feet either, which further pleases her. The penetration of her pussy causes her moans to grow even deeper and thicker and louder, which echoes through the otherwise silent hallways."Ahhhh...yess...good to feel myself being stuffed again. IT has been multiple hours since last time...mmmmm...so...hopefully you are not done on the first load!", she says playfully and rams down at his invading member.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

The elderly man were more than satisfied with the little girl’s services. And this showed best as the 3 that were in the front facing Birthe started shooting ropes of cum all over her thanks to the skills she displayed with her hands and mouth. Arngeir still held strong pounding her from behind, wondering how he even managed to push balls deep into her. He moved one hand from her hip to her breast trying to cup it, but the sheer size and jiggle made it damn near impossible. Which was quite to his liking. So he just palmed as much as he could and lifted the girl up, pulling her off of his cock, the repositioned her asshole to be just above his freshly lubricated tip. The other greybeard previously receiving head for the girl stepped forward with his still throbbing cock, and placed it against her pussy, after which she was lowered onto both. 

• Love 1

OOC: I do hope Arngeir is not the only one to speak. Partners who are "mute" get boring pretty fast. Not that each one needs to speak each post, of course

Her lower hole greedily gobbles up the sizeable human meat slab from the monk, feeling pretty much both endless as well as entirely full at the same time. She greets the spear with heavy heat, tightness and wetness, feeling better than anyone else he may have been with before in his life. Without any trouble, he is able to go fully deep within her young pussy, which grips him hard and heavily. Her mega sized chest is very doughy, soft and heavy to the touch and nearly as warm as her honey pot. A deep and long groan escapes her lips from the hand grabbing one of her heavily and rapidly jiggling and rippling breasts. After a few more thrusts, she feels him pull out of her cunt and soon slide his rod towards her backdoor instead."Ohhhh...a filthy old man eager for anal, huh? Is it your first time, Arngeir? And you there...are you eager to stuff my other hole too?", she asks the two men and wink.

• Love 1

OOC: They will talk, there is a lore reason why they don’t usually talk to the main character, and I kind of wanted to keep it in for funsies. 

“Well. It’s the best time to give it a shot. It’s not like anyone has ever been able to take me balls deeps before. Might as well go all the way.” Arngeir explained between thrusts. And for the first time with a booming voice the greybeard taking her from the front also speaks up. Vibrations from his speech alone make Birthe’s whole body jiggle. No wonder they don’t talk to the average folk. “It’s hard to restrain my voice in this circumstance, but you have proven yourself capable of handling it Dragonborn. And since you offer yourself up like that I can’t refuse.” He praises, as he  also slides into her ass, the tightness of it is unbelievable and he visibly shudders from the pleasure. Meanwhile the other two are patiently waiting their turn, being currently serviced by the small, but expert hands of the Nord woman. 

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

The young Nord Birthe is quite happy to find herself in such a situation, just like always and her legs spread far and wide on pure instinct and lust, giving plenty of room for the men as well as a lovely view for them to gawk at. She gives a lovely wink of the eye and a wide. smug grin on her lips as she sees him align up and join in, in her butt as well, along with Arngeir. A heavy, deep and long growl escapes her lips before proper words finds their way out and her inner wall both easily accepting their cocks and at the same time feel massively tight and lovely."Ahhhh...nghhhh....I can handle...mmmmmm...anything you can even toss at me! Hahhnnnn....sooo looovely to get double stuffed agaaiiinn!!", she pants out while her hands still keep up without pause.

• Love 1

• 4 months later...

The greybeards kept going relentlessly, Birthe's tightness and her skill with her body was impresing them greatly. This time all the greybeards said their praise, but their dragon words weren't quite comprehensible to the young Nord just yet. Greath bursts of power slammed into her, as their moans shook the place, she felt being on the cusp of something great. The old men lifted her upright and all joined on her holes, two in her pussy and two in her ass, stretching her out like never before. Moments of pounding her turned into hours, several positons, and shouts were used, but the Greybeards' stamina, even with all their magical fortifications and years of meditation couldn't keep up with her seemingly infinite well of sexual desire. In the end she was taking four creampies simultaniously, when she broke through a limit within herself. The wisdom of the Greybeards flowed into her along with their seed, granting her the ability to use her voice consciously, and with all the experience of the old men, her lust created new, previously nonexistent words of power. The four men nearly passed out from exhaustion and dehydration, while Birthe felt as if she had just been reborn. A powerful seductress, with the voice to even rival that of dragon's. 

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

Birthe hears some odd phrases and words coming from the monks, but she has no idea what they mean yet, since she is not yet familiar with the Thu-um vocabulary. However, they are mixed with groaning and panting, so she assumes they are quite postive, which only makes her go at them even harder and more eagerly, wanting to provide just as much pleasure to them as they do to her. Their words have an effect of their own even, as it hits her body with great force. She soon feels her body being put into a new position, with four of them gathering close around her, all of them aiming to doublestuff both her underage backdoor and honey pot. With immense ease and greed, her two holes gobbles up any and all meat they shove into her and gripping them with immense tightness and greeting them with even bigger wetness and heat, almost melting their spears. Birth screams out many praises, annoucements of orgasms frenzies and simply lewd words of joy or encouragement to the older men. They keep this up for hours on end, with them fucking in all sorts of ways, positions and the like, likely satisfying the Greybeards fully and well, before she receives a final quadruple creampie and then things finally wind down. Once they are all done, she gets back to her feet - seemingly with no signs of exhaustion - and has a huge, happy grin on her face."Ohhh yesssss...I really needed that! Mmmmmmm, you were great and especially for some older men. What is this feeling though...it feels as if I have grown more...powerful, in a way?", she asks, whilst enjoying the sight of the nude monks.