Scenes We'd Like To See

• Senior Staff

Anyone who has ever watched Mock the Week will pretty much know how this works, but for those of you who haven't, the basic idea is that you're given a topic/scenario, and have to come up with a 'scene' based on it. For those of you who haven't seen the show:

For the purposes of this Forum Game, I will be changing the topic once a month at the end of the month, so do keep coming back and checking for new scenarios to play around with. You can submit more than once a month.

August's Topic: Things not to say at NASA.

Example"It works in Kerbal Space Program."

[This example, which was the inspiration for this game, is thanks to XKCD, a webcomic that I'm personally a fan of. I'd highly recommend it if you think you'd like "A webcomic of romance, sarcasm, math, and language." [The description as on the site]. I would ask that if you take a joke from somewhere, please credit it. Thank you.]

Edited by SMFoxy

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Senior Staff

"Aw c'mon! He was your side! Why didn't you nail him with the door?!"

Under their breath. "This is why Multiplayer sucks."

-EDIT-

The topic for the next month is: Unlikely achievements in video games.

[Game and achievement description are a must, but bonus points for an achievement title and gamer score. Games can be fictional or real.]

My Bible Adventures

No More Nails - Use duct tape to attach Jesus to the cross.

666 Points.

Edited by SMFoxy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Senior Staff

A little late, but the new topic is: Unusual Public Holidays

Example"Harry Potter Day: Anyone named Harry is required to wear a plant pot"

Sort of like St Patrick's day with green, or something like that.

Pretty weak example, but what can you do? xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Community Administrator

Ah! Perfect. I can "announce" this here then.

[£129.99 GBP] - EcchiDreams would like to release the USB Connectable "EcchiDreams Automatic Masturbator" (EDAM). It's a flesh-light that you can upload statistics to your profile for, when you click "Like this" in a post it activates, and how much cum it "Extracts" from you is recorded and put in your profile, along with a perfect 3D representation of the measurements and girth. You can compare your scores to other members and do the two things we all love; Come to EcchiDreams and Have a Wank.

Everyone, not just the staff can read this information and it'll be happily shared with third parties and/or your country's spying-on-citizens program, if applicable.