Question of the Day

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think there's very many places in particular I'm dying to go to. Maybe Kanto so I can catch me some Pokemans xD

Unless you meant REAL places, in which case I would say Japan, because after watching Pat and Woolie's japan trip videos, I would like to partake in some of the Japan tourism weirdness, like drinking blackout god, or visiting deadly gas isl-...er...I mean adorable bunny island. Nothing happened there! Nothing except for adorable bunnies xD 

I'd love to be in your bed ;P XD
I'd also love to visit England,Scottland,Ireland... those places are nice. Ireland because it's a fun place, Scottland because of the cool castles and Loch Ness, England becuse of london and lots of more reasons :)

Well it's a matter of who I meet. If it would be you maybe I would call you for a date or as what do you want to do. Maybe some real life rolepay ^^. But first if I meet anyone I would want to get to know each other. Talk about anime,hentai or something. I don't reall know :D

Honestly I'm not sure I've gotten to know anyone from this site well enough to be super comfortable around them (Not for lack of trying) I would probably just be super awkward for a bit until I turn on a console and invite them to join me for some gaming.

I wouldn't be brave enough to try any sexytime stuffs until later. xD

Since I got so busy yesterday and couldn't do a question today will be TWO questions o the day

Question# 1: If you could have a mythical creature as a pet what would it be and why?

Question# 2: What kind of super powere would you have?

UUmmmm really hard ones..

1.: Most likely a dragon... Because I could flyo on it and it can breathe fire. or hmm Maybe a demon.. something awesome like a Barlog form LOTR.. Or a tentacle monster... ;)

2.: This is the hardest.. well if it could be anything I would want to have godly powers and make everything happen as I want :P

1. A phoenix. The minotaur is my fav, but a phoenix would make a cooler pet...also, never have to go to his funeral xD

2. The power to manipulate, and control gravity. That's always been kinda one of my nerdy fantasies, plus controlling gravity is like every power rolled into one.