Persona 5

• 2 weeks later...

Playstation TV a box you can hook up to your tv and play Vita games on. It's half assed, and doesnt work so well, but you can install psone classics, psp and Vita games, use some physical carts and such. Though not all games are compatible.

Your local game shop, or Amazon. You can find them pretty cheap on Ebay. I was lucky enough to get one on sale for about 80USD. It came with one Dualshock 3 controller, one 8GB Vita Memory card, one hdmi cable, and a Lego Movie the Game download code, which I never used.

PS4 controllers are compatible and make most games that require touch controls playable. The DS3 can enable touch screen on some games by clicking in L3 or R3.

The only downsides are.

No Netflix/Youtube support, but you can use those through the internet browser, so I've heard. I haven't tried yet.

Touch heavy games aren't supported.

The pros.

It's a Vita you can play on your tv and it upscales to 1080p.

It's small and portable,so you can take it on trips where an hdmi tv is supported.

It supports Playstation now. So you can play PS3 games on it, and anthing else they add to that service.

Just wondering, gamestop employees told me it wouldn't act as anything more than a transmitter for the ps3 and ps4 to the tv. But he didn't seem very enthused about anything and oggled the wii products.

Just trying to get everything straight so I don't have to buy a vita(overly priced handheld).

Archived