HeyHo cumminity,

I think many of you read the book(´s) or watched the movie (I don´t like the movie maybe cause I read one of the books ^^)  

"Fifty Shades of Grey". A designed his own place to play out his dreams.

The following I want you to think about is a little bit different:

I´m a powerful Mage and decided to make a apartment for you.

This apartment can be where ever you want it to be and above all you decide what you fin in there.

I only make one demand on you.

You only can use this apartment to life your own "ecchi" dreams so you have do design it like that.

Keep in mind there is no need to furnish it with real things. For example you can have a room whithout a floor an zero gravity or you can place a furry servant (a sexy futunari army, some muscular guys,...) waiting for you.

Just let your fantasys run free.

I hope there will be many different and exciting ideas  :rolleyes:

I'd just have a normal apartment, but my bedroom would have two furries, one male, one female. The male would be a wolf, and the female a cat. Then a few traps as maids who would obey my every word. That's my fantasy. :3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You really could do a lot with a Holodeck.
High enough up where you can watch around your place. A big balcony you can have sex on. With being high up you can still get that thrill of "people might see us" without having to really worry about people actually seeing you and calling the police. XD

Everything sexy would need to be hideable. I love secret compatements, hidden passages, and furnishings that douple as normal and sexy. If I could have whole hidden rooms that would be awesome.

Occupants would be awesome as well. Dog furry, cat furry, a trap, a whole sexy family worth of people really. XD

Archived