A naughty bus ride!

1 minute ago, Angela Daring said:

To be fair, if I actually found a girl jerking it in the back of my bus, there's a lot of information I'd want about her before I'd even consider doing anything.

Her age, the cleanliness of her equipment (fuck getting STDs) her love life (nobody likes getting beat up by the boyfriend), etc.

If I found the result of my inqury satisfying, I'd probably give her my number and invite her to call whenever she needed some actual penis.

tl;dr I was just being lewd for the sake of being lewd.

eh i can tell though when i say i prefer doesnt mean ill do it

• Senior Staff
8 minutes ago, lVergill said:

Foxy, are you flowing my flow? =3

Or you follow anywhere I start a good conversation with my friends. =D

Not quite entirely sure what you mean? I just read most/all new content anyway.
But @Angela Daring's comment (especially the quoted bit) made me smile, so I responded. xD

I'll reply in character too, as the 4 I posted on my profile. If this doesn't belong here, I'll hide it.

Robo-chan: "I gasp and say: Uwah! It's so big! Is it for me? (●♢●) I get on my knees, pull his shorts down and let it spring out. I start by massaging it (I might be a robot, but my hands are really soft (^w^)) and licking his tip, before forcing it down my throat and letting him spew his yummy cum inside me! (>♡<) I'd have to clean my insides out, but it'll be worth it for such a tasty treat! (●w<)"

Misaki: "I waste no time as I sit down on his lap, facing him. I caress his strong muscles while I rub myself against his throbbing bulge. I take my tits out of my jumpsuit for him. I pull his pants down, pull my jumpsuit aside and slide into his throbbing cock. I ride him, without a care if anyone sees us. I'm not letting a dick this good go to waste. I let him cum inside me and I whisper: Good boy."

Rose: "I just stare, not really bothered. He gives me the look and I raise an eyebrow. I stand up, turn around and sit on his lap. I pull his penis out between my legs, and start rubbing it with my hands while he feels my flat little boobs. I let him cum all over me. I thank him, and I go back to minding my own business."

Daisy: "I go super flustered. I think I'm way too shy for this. I try to ignore my urges, but I give in, getting on my knees and pulling my shirt up, letting my boobs out. I take his penis between them. Even though it's huge and hard, it feels so small between my breasts. I massage them together until he cums between them, leaving me super sticky. I pull my shirt down and just stay red for the whole journey. I can't believe I just did something so lewd!!!!"

• 5 months later...

Archived