Some of Atty's Stuff.

LaPmZHz.png

Here are the signatures I've made, sadly I've lost quite a few over the years. Some of these were done for other people as well.

oJvv1NI.png

gEN1wKf.png

WKVnuK1.png

lvVO6nd.png

Those are all my Sigs I still have, I think I'll upload my drawings and renders later.

Well, here comes the last of it, my renders. Once again, I lost a lot when I lost my old computers and didn't back up anything.

Another note, there is a lot of Princess Peach, I had a time where I just felt like doing a bunch of renders of her...

I still adore the Princess though. 

If Anyone wishes to use any of these it's fine, I don't mind one bit. No need to ask or anything.

tuEHFz3.png

eyWie5F.png

RDB2Am3.png

GxmOe3b.png

Zg2ylpg.png

A final note: I did not do any of this art, I just rendered it all to have a transparent background. 

Also if you ever need anything render, or want a siggy done, just ask. If I'm in the mood, I'll normally do it with no problems. XP

Thanks, really.. because I've never thought of myself as good what so ever...

And I'd love to make you one, just let me know what you'd like, I've been pretty bored lately.

Anyway!! New stuff... (I got bored)

1wnPfmZ.png

And the render (it came out sooo bad)

knC6BE4.png

I still don't have bloodborne yet, but I want it pretty bad...

• 2 weeks later...

knC6BE4.png

I still don't have bloodborne yet, but I want it pretty bad...

I finally played it today for like four hours. xwx I would like to use this image as my avatar if that's okay with you.

Archived