[Hentai] Atty Reviews Doujins

Well, I'm not sure if this is gonna be okay or not, but this is gonna be a thread where I review many hentai doujins. I read a lot of different doujins, and because most of them are short I feel it would be strange splitting them into a bunch of different topics. 

If this isn't okay, I'm sorry and I won't continue this.

-------------

How these reviews work: I'm gonna split the review into 5 sections. Info, Overview, Story, Art and Final Thoughts. Hopefully these will help anyone out there find some good fap material!

-------------

Uiuishii Imouto | Naive Little Sister

P1yQPo0.png

Artist: Fukumaaya

Length: 20 Pages

Genres: Incest (Sister/Brother)

Onahole

Prostitution

Chubby

Shark Teeth (explained later)

Large Breasts

Overview: An Otaku sister asks her older brother for money to buy herself a new hugging pillow, after giving her so much money he needs to get a little something back.

Story: Sadly this is only a 20 page story, it is still pretty enjoyable. It is a simple story, the sister is an otaku, wants a new hugging pillow, and asks her brother for money. As a joke he tosses her his personal onahole and tells her to jerk him off. Being desperate she does it anyway, as he is about to cum he tells her to use her mouth and forces her head on it, shooting it in her mouth. When the sister trys to collect the brother refuses and claims he would forget all his past debts if she lets him go all the way. She agrees, and so they do arguing a bit during, but finally he finishes inside her and does what he agress. The story ends with the sister entering the brothers room and he asks if she ordered the pillow. She says that after the day before she would rather have sex again than the pillow.

GuhCqVK.png

So the story is rather cute, although a bit plain and done before. The main draw besides the art is the way the sister acts. At times she is really playful, arguing or even getting mad at her brother for lusting after her even though she goes along with everything he says. At the same time she gets very shy and cute, almost the opposite of what she was before. The ending is especially cute, and for how short the story was it was an enjoyable read.

Art: This is the main drawing point of this doujin. I love how cute the girl looks, and I am sad that this      artist doesn't have more work out there. The brother is kind of plain, but the sister is a little chubby, but very curvy in all the right places. She has a cute shyness about the way she acts, although she still knows what she is doing. The faces are all very well done, showing some strange emotion. The faces can get a little goofy at times, but still lustful when they need to be, and cute other times. One thing to mention though, the artist gave the sister a set of shark teeth. 

FNm3KJv.png

Now although those look very threatening, it doesn't actually play any kind of role in the story. They are never mentioned even when she has her mouth around his dick. It has a very strangely cute appeal for me though, I'm not sure what it is about this set of teeth, but it gives a little something extra. I guess if one fang is moe, a full set is extra moe.

Besides that the sex scenes are very well done, the sister is very fleshy. Whenever there is grabbing the brothers hands sink in slightly, and her face during the whole act is rather adorable. The sex only lasts a couple of pages, but the banter back and forth and the changes in personality really make it something special, even though it is very plain (besides the fact it is incest).

btSdyZu.png

Final Thoughts: A very short but sweet doujin, that I have read quite a few times now, I do really enjoy this artists work and I would suggest it to anyone.

Verdict: GIVE IT A READ

-------------

So that is my first review, hopefully next time it'll be something longer or a little less vanilla, but this was a fun experiment for me. 

Tobikkiri Junjou Sister

-------------------------

myhn2tI.png

Artist: Kanzume

Length: 20 Pages

Genres: Incest (Brother/Sister)

Hairy (Both pubic and armpit)

Chubby

Slight Yandere

Pregnancy  (one page)

Face Fucking

Rape

Overview: Older brother finds a camera of his cute little sister, when he learns the truth, he finds out she is not as innocent as she seems. 

Story: This is another short doujin, but it has a lot more going on, and I enjoyed it much more. It starts out simple, an unnamed older brother comes home from work, when his sister, Natsuki offers for him to lay down while she makes him dinner. He goes up to his room and starts thinking about her while laying on his bed. He reaches down under his bed and finds a camera filled with nude picks of Natsuki having sex with a random guy. Freaking out about this he slams his door open, seeing Natsuki leaning over a bowl of noodles, rubbing herself so her juices fill the bowl. She giggles and jumps on him, fucking his face till she cums. When Natsuki goes for her brothers cock he stops her, asking about her boyfriends from the pictures, and that they can forget the night ever happened. 

nkLYHii.png

Natsuki takes that as a cue to start fucking him, because he would "forget" about it, and then explains that she never had a boyfriend and was actually raping him in his sleep every night after he got home from work and took pictures of it. She then says she wants him to impregnate her and then marry her. She takes a picture and claims she will use it as blackmail if he refuses. After she continues to fuck him for a while he finally climaxes, but it isn't over. The older brother grabs her face and pushes her down onto the bed. He claims that she is totally fucked up and not well kept, but that he understands her feelings and will have to take her up on her offer. He fucks her harder saying he is the only person who could possibly accept her, and screams he will get her pregnant, while climaxing inside her. The last page shows the two having sex, while Natsuki is fully pregnant, and they talk about their new child.

7SfW49N.png

So the story here is pretty great, I think that it is actually more the drawing point that most else in the book. Natsuki seems so cute during the first couple pages, but it gets dark quick, and you see just how crazy she is. Though it's really nice too see one of these crazy girl doujins turn out where the guy is just as crazy and is able to get just about to her level. Normally in these sorts of stories the guy just kind of takes it and gets raped with no real retaliation, it is cute how they are both insane and the only ones good enough for each other.

Art: Now the art for this is definitely not as cute as the last one was.  It is very dark in places, which really fits the tone of the story well. The sister is cute, and slightly chubby, which is something mentioned early in the book, but her face goes completely insane when she gets lustful. She has a full bush and hairy armpits, so if you're not into that stuff I suggest you read this one (But that's something I like so meh) . Otherwise it's one of my favorite doujins, I love how absolutely depraved the sister is, her face matching perfectly every time. Her acts of crazed lust played out amazingly. The end is also cute, I like the few little touches the artist put in like the heart shaped pupils. The artist also has a way of making juices fly everywhere to almost mask the censoring in the story. It's very enjoyable in a strange way.

zwIiq3l.png

Final Thoughts: This is another short one, but it has become one of my favorite doujins, the crazy chubby sister,  the hairy factor, and the turn for the brother, it all comes together really well. Though if someone isn't into that stuff I suggest going elsewhere.

Verdict: Give it a read!

---------------------

Now I'm not sure what I'll review next, and I know lolicon and shotacon are forbidden image wise, so I'm gonna try to avoid them for now, though I have read a lot.

Maybe I'll do something that is from a preexisiting series, and not an artist's original story...

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, yes it is, I'm on a trip right now so I haven't gotten around to writing up another one of these, but I will soon... just trying to find something that won't get anyone in trouble.

• 2 weeks later...

HAETERMIKU | Miku's Got One

---------------

zMpS0GJ.jpg

Artist: Magic Machinery / rt.

ParodyVocaloid

Length: 26 Pages

Genres: Futanari
                  Large Breasts

Futanari on Male

Male on Futanari

Anal

Cum Swaping

Overview: Guy finds a Miku in the trash, after a sudden surprise the two are drawn close together immediately. 

Story: So the opening to this doujin is actually a big reference to Chobits, which I found amusing. Young guy finds a robot girl in the trash. After seeing this happen on "some show" He tries to turn her on by going for her crotch. Turns out she has a big dick. Although he claims he doesn't like it, he suddenly feels drawn in and starts sucking it. As she cums, the Miku wakes up and is surprised and scared that he is sucking her dick, but he just starts kissing her, swaping her cum into her own mouth. After he tells her how he found her, she tells him that her body is the reason she wasn't accepted before, but he tells her he will accept her even with a dick, and will never make her sing but only do naughty things, confessing this all while sucking her dick. 

YbKL2Lg.png

So Miku agrees, letting him be her new master and starts by returning the favor and giving him a blow job. He finishes by cumming between her large breasts, while she does the double V sign. She gathers the cum in her mouth and kisses him making him swallow his own cum like he did to her earlier. As revenge he angrily shoves her cock up his own ass and starts riding her. They continue, until Miku finally cums inside his ass, he cums as well, showering her in it. They then switch places, Miku taking his cock from behind, until he cums inside her ass. The book ends off with the two jerking each other off and doing Vs towards the reader.

So the story was pretty much mostly fucking, but the chobits reference was great, and the chemistry from the two was really great. I loved how the "Master" was so aggressively wanting to get fucked or wanting to suck her off. It is something that isn't seen very often in that sort of situation, especially with futanari on male. Usually the futa is forcing themselves on the male and are the dominate. But in this the boy was dominate but still the one getting shots of cum in his ass and mouth. There isn't much else to talk about here seeing that most of the "story" was just them fucking in different positions. 

Ah7bhXf.png

Art: Now the art is something really interesting. The artist seemed to either never draw a nose, or it was just lost in the blush lines of the face. Something about this made all the characters ecstasy riddled faces so cute. I just really love the style of it for some reason. Although the faces are great, some times the amount of extra lines or the way so much fluids are drawn, it is easy to lose track what is going on. Almost to much detail in some areas. It's good and bad, for some stuff it works out, but other times you will lose the image in all the stuff that is going on. Still over all I enjoyed the art a lot. Miku is very cute, and the boy is just feminine enough to make everything work out great.

(although I've read doujins of a similar style that had a more masculine time "taking it" from a futa and didn't mind)

NfyQu3E.jpg

Final Thoughts: It's short, It's sweet. It has some stuff not everyone is gonna like, but I think it does better than a lot of other doujins do in this type of genre.

Verdict:  Read, If kinks interest.

-----------------------------

BONUS REVIEW!!

((Okay this is gonna be a Quick little review, I'm not gonna go into to much detail, but I'll explain a bit about it.))

Onii-chan to Nyan Nyan Nyan: Chapter 3

Kana-chan's Strange Affection

Artist: Murian

Length: 20 Pages

Genres: Nuns

Lolicon (main reason I'm not doing a normal review)

Yandere

Animal Ears

Review: Okay so this doujin, it's about a guy joining a church, meets a little girl who was taken in because of her parents passing. She began scary everyone because of the way she gutted her stuffed animals, and claimed that god wants everyone to be mean to one another. She thought this because with everyone ignoring her and her parents dieing, that being mean meant you love someone. The guy falls for her at first site, but is sort of scared off as well. That is until he finds her walking in the rain naked. Trying to show her what love really is he begins to kiss her body all over. She does the same to him, then when he cums on her she gets upset, pins him down with scissors and forces herself on him. Even though it is her first time Kana says it's okay cause she likes pain. The next day it seems she is a completely different person, being nice, but it isn't all good.

V2Ggz7j.jpg

This doujin just oozes cuteness. Kana is so adorable that even something that should be really creepy and scary still is really really adorable. Although she seems to know what she's doing her child like banter when giving him a blow job is funny, and the ending is pretty great as well. It is honestly one of my favorite lolicon doujins, Though the artists other works are all great, I really like all of his/her's work. It's not just the art and sex either, the story is touching at times, and the couple of jokes are pretty great all in all I'd recommend it to anyone who doesn't actually mind lolicon. Also the main guy looks a lot like Negi Springfield from Negima, and I'm not sure why.

sSjTm6u.png

Archived