This or That?

Ideally a mix of both, but generally contemporary art. More impressive and inspired most of the time since it can draw on so many different sources of inspiration and technological techniques.

Like, how can you pass up music performed with controlled lightning?

Dudes or ducks?

• 1 month later...

I think I preferred Morbius' self-sacrifice as a conclusion in Forbidden Planet.
Plus I saw Forbidden Planet when sci-fi was getting its hooks into me, vs The Tempest that rubbed me the wrong way as a "forced" read in high school. I can't get rid of those first impressions.

Brave New World or 1984?

• 4 months later...

Surprisingly enough, I read both of them when I was about 16ish, and enjoyed both of them quite a bit. But since I have to choose one... "Brave New World", since that seems more realistic to me, despite the fact that "1984" is way more grounded in reality.

A blocky and uncomfortable laptop, or an easily carriable desktop PC?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Cake. Because I love frosting and it insures for a good time in bedroom.

Reading or video games?

Edited by HonestlyMajestic

Reading a thousand times over video games. A nice cozy chair beside a fireplace, a blanket over my legs, an old, leather-bound classic in my lap, a heavy and irrefutable presence  making itself know not only by the sheer weight of it, but the texture of the pages, the smell of the leather and paper, the exquisite curl of the font before my eyes, never backlit, words leaping from the page into my mind, firing my imagination, nestling deep into memory and sometimes, with just the right book, deep into my heart.

A loving but purely platonic relationship, or a purely sexual relationship that doesn't pretend to me more? 

• 2 months later...

No wonder this thread died. That's a terrible choice to have to make. 

But since you said foreplay/oral, and part of foreplay can involve penetration, I'm going to go with that. Because losing the tongue option just seems terribly, terribly wrong.

never be able to kiss anyone again, or never be able to have sex with anyone ever again?