This or That?

• 1 month later...
  • Community Administrator

That's a tough one actually... Does having no friends include having no girlfriends? Does enough money mean comfortably or more than I'll ever use? 

Assuming: Have no friends, literally meant pretty much being alone. But having all the the money I'll ever need; then I can just buy my friends. True it wouldn't be real. As soon as all the money is gone, they're not my friends anymore. But at least I'll be doing something I love... And I'm not a person who'd have lots of friends and like it anyway. Not in real life at the very least. How do I explain it..?

On the one side you have a not so good proposition with money, which gets me things. On the other side you have a lot of friends; how many, what quality, I don't know. Money looks to be unaffected by the change, but you can't do your hobby anymore. I consider that to be Lose/Lose, and it makes the first option look better if that was the alternative. Hell I'd go as far to say that comparaitively, the first option was a Win/Win to me. Wow... That was actually pretty tough. Probably over thinking on it though. xDD

So Would I rather Win/Win or Lose/Lose, I'd rather Win/Win. ^_^

Snail Mail or Email?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Senior Staff

Find the perfect tv show but never get to see a season 2, or watch a mediocre show with a lot of seasons?  

That depends. I'd assume by "perfect" that it at least all comes to a neat, natural conclusion, so probably that one. Besides, it might be a really~ long season one. xD

Cheese toastie or cheesecake?

• Community Administrator

Can I take a gun to my head and blow my brains out instead? I think by the virtue that I know of two Feminists (or people who Identify as such) who I think are genuinely good people, and have redeemable qualities to that, out of the two I'd rather become a Feminist (Specifically a more Egalitarian, Equality of Opportunity Feminist) - Not that I ever will, I like being a Human Being who believes in Human Rights. As for Social Justice; I've not met a single one (yet) who I'd call a good person let alone a decent human being. So fuck that noise.

Orange Juice or Apple Juice?