This is a thing.

So a thing just happened. I was at our local smoke shop then the bar&grill next door to grab some cigarettes and a Banana shake while I was waiting this girl was being hit on/harrassed by some guys and it was getting awkward around everyone. Me being the dumbass that I am and clearly seeing she wasn't into it I went over and was going to talk to her like I knew her in hopes that it would get the guys to back off. I managed to say "hey" to her and I didn't realize how drunk they were until I got hit in the face. -w- Now my cheek hurts. Thankfully a manager wasn't taking any shit tonight and called the police, but hey I got a free milkshake out of it and a thanks from the girl.

And that's how my last hour went. For some reason I feel the urge to share it.

• 3 months later...

whilst it isn't acceptable for you to have been hit it shouldn't have gotten that far in the first place. certainly not to the point that you were assaulted. but I'm late to this and I'll keep my other unpopular opinions quiet. this is why I stay out of things that aren't my business, anyway I hope your face feels better.