something doesn't feel right

I noticed that something doesn't feel right and I think I can put my finger on it now. the friends list, block list aren't called funny names and the Dreamers are now members and I don't even know where to begin with teh ecchifacialsts thing.

is there any plans of restoring the text? I know it's not a major thing but it's those little things that gave ecchidz some..... personality!

thanks in advance~

• Community Administrator

It's a work in progress. It's been a low priority for the simple reason that the current system works already. EcchiText's have been done because of the heavy references in the Terms of Service. I'm currently focusing on issues that are 'site breaking' or completely offline (Like the Gallery and Arcade) I am working on it in the background just give me more time. xP 

It should be implemented by the end of the month (conservative estimate) or by 11th August (optimistic estimate).

• 3 months later...
  • Community Administrator

No worries in this case a double post was kinda necessary. However to answer your question; it gets done in such small stages that it's barely work announcing. However it is true we've made excellent progress thus far, and I hope to expand on it some more in 2014.