Sisterhood - Short Story By Me :D

Sisterhood

I awoke lying on my bed, the cotton sheets soft under my naked skin. During the night I had discarded the duvet and my pyjamas due to the mid summer heat. They had landed in a messy pile on the dark blue carpet of my bedroom floor. The blinds covering my windows held back the majority of late morning light allowing only a few golden rays of sunshine to spill across the baby pink wallpaper, leaving blotches of yellow light in angled patterns across the walls. I stretched out the dreariness weighing down my limps with a sharp squeak before sighing away the remainder of pressure I had built up in my lungs. It was my day off today, which is why I had slept in. I worked in a nearby pub and had to do double shifts to support myself and my little sister. I had been looking after her alone ever since our father had passed away in a freak car accident when I was just sixteen, three years ago. Our mother had died during child birth and father had tried his best to keep us together despite having to work across the country, so I was already accustomed to looking out for little Ellie, just not having to go to work seven days a week. But Ellie was a good kid and helped out as much as possible, so life was not too hard. I could smell the full-English breakfast she was preparing down stairs and I knew I had to get dressed quick if I wanted to avoid being scolded for letting my food go cold. So I rummaged around in the pile of fabrics at the foot of my bed to find my black pyjama shorts and the green vest top I had been wearing the night before, then stood up to slip them on. I glanced into the mirror on the far side of the small room to assess the damage I had done to myself rolling around in my sleep. The light brown skin of my face was smeared with mascara and my short cut, silky black hair had become tangled and frizzy, making me look like I had been punched in the face and electrocuted. With another sigh I turned to the side and lifted my arms above my head, arched my back, and pushed myself up on my toes, paying careful attention to the curvature of my petite body. My breasts were round and perky, despite not being supported by a bra, and there size stretched the fabric of my top. My stomach was flat and toned and my bum stuck out behind me like a cushion. I was incredibly proud of how I looked, although I tried not to be vain or arrogant about it, but considering how much I eat compared to how much I worked out, I should be 20st by now, not the 10st cutie I had blossomed into. My sister thinks it’s because of how I am running around behind a bar ten hours a day, seven days a week, but in reality the bar is dead most of the time so I just sit on my phone all day or do a spot of cleaning. It got busy at weekends but here I was waking up at half past eleven on a bright Saturday morning looking forward to a huge plate of bacon, sausage, fried tomatoes, beans and mushrooms, hardly a healthy way to start the day, and missing all the action.

Satisfied that I was still a hot nineteen year old bar maid, however battered and bruised, I grabbed the wet wipes off my bedside table and opened the door out into the hallway, shouting a good morning down to Ellie as I stumbled along the banisters and into the bathroom, leaving the door open so I could hear my sister’s reply while I cleaned up my face. It was a small box room about two meters square with white tiles covering the walls and floor and a round, light blue rug resting in front of a ceiling to floor shower cubical. I leaned against the white porcelain sink and held my head over it, spitting out the saliva coating the inside of my mouth.

“Morning sleepy head” I heard my sister call up from the kitchen, “breakfast’ll be about 5 minutes” she added.

“Okay doke, I’ll be down in a sec” I replied, looking closely in the mirror for a better view of my face, revealing that my makeup was much worse than I had previously thought. Apparently, the night before I had not bothered to remove my lipstick either and it was now spread across the left side of my face, following the line of my full cheeks. I turned the polished silvery metal tap and cold water began rushing out into the basin of the sink, spiralling around the edge before disappearing into the hole in the middle. I let it run while rubbing the wet wipes onto my deformed face, stopping every once in a while to insect the progress of my efforts in the mirror. About five minutes passed and I was looking human enough to venture down stairs for some nourishment, my stomach had started growling at me for not satisfying it with the source of the wonderful aromas filling my nostrils. I quickly splashed cold water onto my face and turned off the tap, grabbing a hair bobble off the little shelf next to the mirror and stepped out once again into the hall.

The stairs leading down were directly in front of the bathroom , with my room down the hall to my left and Ellie’s room next to me on my right, and had a ninety degree turn before descending down into the entrance way. It was lined with framed photos of me and Ellie, all of the pictures of our parents had been put away  to help us cope with the grief, and the walls had been painted a soft, natural green to complement the cream coloured carpet lining the steps. I steadied myself with one hand on the wooden banisters and pulled my hair into a small ponytail with the other, using the elastic red bobble to hold it in place.

Ellie was just finishing dishing up when I stepped into the fairly large kitchen and dining room, smiling sweetly as she noticed me coming in. She was half a foot smaller then me but had the defined feminine features passed down to us from our mother, the high cheek bones and full lips, along with a naturally curved body exaggerated by perky breasts and a full, firm bottom. Her skin was a lighter shade then mine but the mixed heritage was still evident in the soft glow she seemed to radiate. As I have already said, I was proud of my looks, but Ellie had a kind of beauty that went beyond my own, her piercing green eyes seemed to penetrate into the soul and warm, comforting smile offered feelings of euphoria. It was impossible, even for her big sister, not to appreciate her sexual merits, and I had often imagined what it would be like to lovingly hold such a perfect specimen of female beauty.

“Ah, just in time” she smiled while tilting her head to one side, adding ludicrous amounts of cuteness to her already mind-numbing charm. I felt myself blush slightly as I caught sight of her still developing breasts jiggle with the sudden movement. She was wearing a tight fitting white t-shirt with a unicorn graphic printed across the bust, stretching its body as it tried to contain her already sizable boobs, and had a pair of plain pink knickers protruding from underneath, covering her dignity.  I could feel myself moisten around the crotch.

I slumped into one of the chairs with a huff and dismissively waved one hand in the air, partially to disguise the sudden hot flush that had come over me, and Ellie floated gracefully across the floor to place a delicious looking breakfast, arranged to look like a smiley face, onto the table in front of me.

“What do you say?” she asked sarcastically.

“Thank you little sister, for this oh’so wonderful meal” I replied with equal sarcasm, and started shovelling beans and mushrooms into my mouth.

“You know your never gonna get a boy friend if you eat like a horse, Nikki” she said while carefully cutting up her sausage into bite sized chunks. “What if some handsome lad comes into the pub while you’re having your lunch, and you’ve got food smothered over your face” she added with a giggle.

“I’m not worried, ain’t no good looking blokes left in this town, and if there is, they’re not gonna come to that run down shack” I managed to get the words out between chews but swallowed to make the next sentence easier. “Besides, if they disturb me while I’m eating, what’s on my face is the last thing they’ll be worrying about” I flexed my bicep vigorously and Ellie burst out laughing, almost dropping her knife and fork.

“You couldn’t fight your way out of a paper bag, big sissy” she mocked, exaggerating the motion I had made with my arms.

“I’ll show you big sissy” I screamed with my best evil grin on my face, and shot out of my seat so fast my chair was pushed to the ground with a clatter. Ellie jumped out of her seat and ran for the door, howling with laughter, I gave her few seconds head start before chasing her up the stairs and into my room.

She let her momentum carry her backwards onto my bed with an apologetic look on her face and I dived on top of her and started tickling her under the armpits. She squeaked and squirmed under my relentless assault trying desperately to call uncle though hysterical laughter. I pretended not to notice and kept up my attack.

“Who’s the biggest, most bad ass sister in the universe?” I cried, allowing my weight to pin my victim underneath me.

“You are! You are!” she howled, so I stopped and knelt above her triumphantly, arms crossed over my chest. She lay there panting slightly with her arms above her head, one hand fiddling nervously with the ends of the long, deep red hair spread out around her. Perky breasts bobbed seductively under a bulging unicorn and her stomach tight above the frilly lining of her panties.  I looked into her eyes and my let my victory grin smooth out into a soft smile and, to my surprise, she returned my smile with a tantalising grin, arching her back slightly and sighing softly. I found myself trying to anticipate what she was about to do next but before the thought could properly formulate, she lifted herself up so her lush, soft lips where an inch from mine. She peered into my heart through beautiful green eyes and I held my breath in contemplation, was this really about to happen? Or had my mind been corrupted by lust so much so I was misreading sibling affection as romantic passion? The moment seemed to last forever as I stared into the eyes of the most alluring creature I had ever known, bewitched by the close proximity to such divine radiance. The soft skin looked so pleasing to caress, those luscious lips providing the tender most kiss. Time slowed as her hand pressed against my cheek and my mind harrowed as she delicately closed her eyes and leaned forward, closer and closer until I could feel the warmth of her breath merging with mine.

Finally our passions collided and a bolt of electricity shot down my spine. Our tongues met with a wet slap of exchanged saliva. Ellie moaned with relief as I gently nibbled her bottom lip, stroking her spine from its base, underneath her feathery red hair and caressing the back of her neck with my fingers. We were kissing so intensely we tumbled sideways onto the mattress, tearing at each other’s clothing and pulling ourselves further into the other’s embrace. She had one hand down the back of my pyjama shorts and was tickling between my cheeks lovingly, sending wild tremors of passion though my entire body. I rolled on top of her and broke away from her lips, both of us panting with excitement. I stared once more into those wonderful, big eyes and slipped a hand into her knickers. She sighed in ecstasy as I teased her clitoris, squirming in pleasure and licking her lips as she surrendered to my whim. I started gyrating my groin against her thigh and stuck my hand up my top to play with my breasts. Ellie seemed to enjoy that. She started moaning louder and held her gaze on my chest, and I could feel her tight pussy getting wetter by the second. She had done something like this before, it seemed, as my finger slipped easily inside her and I considered putting another in.

“You’re a bad girl, Ellie, look how wet you are” I teased before sliding my middle finger inside to join my index.

“I’m sorry Nikki; I’ve been a bad girl. Am I going to be punished?” She moaned, licking her lips.

“You can bet that sweet ass you are” I growled and pulled my fingers out while spinning her onto her front. I pulled down her pants, stroking her skin as I went, and kissed her bare backside as passionately as I could before lifting her up onto her knees to expose her pink, moist cunt. It was a pretty little thing, clean shaven and dripping with juices. She purred in anticipation and I went about teasing her with my tongue vigorously. It tasted of bitter fruits and smelled like sweat but for some reason that turned me on even more, so I wiggle my tongue against her clitoris with more ferocity bringing Ellie closer and closer to a climax. Her bum clenched and unclenched, and her body squirmed in pleasure. The sounds of panting echoed around the room, slowly turning into squeals and moans. She quickly spun over onto her back and wrapped her legs around my shoulders, pulling my mouth towards her slit, her hands holding my head in place. I tickled and sucked and her moans got more and more intense. Sensing she was almost there, I once again slid my fingers inside her, moving them in and out while twisting them slightly. That normally got me and Ellie seemed to enjoy it even more as her whole body tensed up and trembled in delight. She let out a long cry of ecstasy as her body exploded in orgasm, twitching and trembling and crying out my name. My god it was a beautiful sight. I raised my head for a better view but kept fucking her with my fingers. She had at some point removed her t-shirt and was pushing her breasts together and pinching her nipples, her eyes were tightly shut and her head was turned sideways. I couldn’t stop myself from giggling as she experienced multiple orgasms, possibly for the first time, and struggled to keep her breathing under control. Finally she drew in a few deep breaths and opened her eyes. As soon as she recognised me she leapt forward and started kissing my face and lips, thanking me for giving her such an intense experience. I held her naked, still twitching body close and we kissed for what seemed like an age, stopping every so often to giggle or confess how long we had wanted to do this.

“That was so amazing Nikki” she kept saying. “Thank you so much”

“Don’t mention it kiddo” I joked, and tickled her still soaking pussy a little rewarding me with a sexy sigh or gasp.

After a long, passionate session of cuddling and kissing, we interlocked our legs and started rubbing against each other, staring deeply into each other’s eyes.  I couldn’t help but wonder what miracle of genetics gave my sister such an incredible set, no one in our family had had green eyes, but the thought vanished as a tension began rising from my gut. Our moans of passion became louder as hormones surged throughout our bodies and we held each other like lovers as we climaxed at the same time. Ellie had pulled up my vest top and was squeezing my soft breasts, heightening every sensation the rest of my body was exposed to. The orgasm ripped though my body and I could feel my little sister writhing in my arms. We pleaded with each other to keep going and I didn’t want the feeling to end, but my body relaxed as the orgasms subsided and exhaustion took over. We slumped sideways onto the bed, puffing and panting loudly, giggling like school girls and kissing each other tenderly. I couldn’t believe how amazing it felt, to share such an intimate experience with my younger sister. But I didn’t care, and I knew that she didn’t either. We had made love and it was the most exciting, amazing thing that I had ever done. So we just lay there in each other’s arms, breathing heavily and sweating profusely. My breasts flopped lazily and satisfied onto my arm and Ellie’s naked body lay captivating in its splendour. We shook our heads at each other and grinned like maniacs, baffled at the predicament we found ourselves in. But regret would have to wait, as we were still crazily in love with that which we should never have fallen in love with, and I had never felt so close to someone in my life.

• Community Administrator

I think I've read this short story before; on Hentai Foundry, about this time last year, I believe. It's good in terms of description and context, and I certainly wouldn't object to seeing how the story develops. Although you should probably use more tags to describe the content it might attract more readers - consider "Incest" "Yuri" "Lesbian" or "Girl on Girl" stuff like that. :)

Thank you I will keep that in mind, and yes, I did originally post this on Hentai Foundry. I must admit I am surprised someone recognizes it. I did write a second chapter but I was not happy with where the story was going so I did not continue. Perhaps I will make some edits and post that here too.

True, and I have considered it. Unfortunately, I have very little time for 'personal projects' and would rather put the effort into a fun bit of role-play  :P

Perhaps I will have time to finish it one day...

Archived