What are you listening to?

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, lVergill said:

I blame @NyxAvatar69 for making me hear the Nohr side on the most difficult difficulty on this game and I like the Nohr side better. =P 

I personally prefer Revelation's version, and even though I've played all three paths at least three times (at least one for each difficulty and then others to do supports), I think I've done Revelation more than Birthright or Conquest because of obvious completionist reasons.

Oh, and I hate some of the later chapters solely because of their gimmicks, even on Lunatic.

• Senior Staff

I find it a crime that FE Fates music is being suggested without the song.

All joking aside, this song has really been helping me through a lot of drama in my life recently. I've caught myself singing it over and over. It's such a beautiful song that can apply to so many different situations. I want to be able to sing it for anyone going through problems, I want it to be played at my funeral, and one day I would hope to have kids I could sing it to as a lullaby. 

Aside from that, another song that never fails to get me emotional is this one:

Archived