Sisterhood - Part 2 :D

Sisterhood              

I awoke lying naked on my older sister’s bed. My head felt fuzzy and heavy, and I struggled to remember how I had got there. I could feel the bare skin of Nikki’s body against mine, holding me close, like a lover. She had nestled her head into my armpit and had one arm draped over my chest, the other tucked in underneath her body and her knees curled up around one of my legs. I shifted nervously as my lack of an explanation for such a tender embrace with my sister eluded me, only for her to hold me tighter. She looked so helpless. So, dependant. I relaxed my body and lay there for a time, trying to piece together what had transpired the day before. I remembered us teasing each other while in the kitchen, nothing more than light sibling banter, and I had provoked her and ran off into her room. She had tickled me into submission like she always did when she needed to assert her authority, or at least knock me down a peg, but when I cried uncle something had happened. I shook the thought from my head, and carefully peeled away Nikki’s arm, sliding out of her embrace gracefully, so not to wake her. She let out a moan and curled up into a ball but she was a fairly heavy sleeper, and so kept on dreaming soundly. I sat on the side of her bed, stretched my aching limbs and rubbed the balls of my wrists into my eyes, hoping to clear my head. The room around me looked as if someone had emptied the contents of a lingerie shop all over the floor, frilly pants and bras and suspenders and corsets lay in messy piles around the room, and I suppressed the urge to gasp as the realisation hit me. I thought back to when Nikki was tickling me and I could hear my frantic laughter booming inside my head. But there was something else. Barely audible at the edge of my subconscious, I had heard a soft, comforting whisper call out my name. It sounded like my own voice and seemed to be coming from everywhere and nowhere at once, and it was soothing and empowering at the same time. I remembered looking up at my sister, triumphant and proud, and my body suddenly exploding with desire as the voice echoed around my mind, reassuring me that the feeling was a good thing. Every fibre of my being wanted to feel her soft skin against mine and, unable to stop myself and without a second thought, I had sat myself up and kissed her with every ounce of passion I could muster. The moment our lips had touched raw emotion had flooded my being, driving me into a state of pure lust and uncontrollable desire. But it was not my sister’s body, nor my own sexual satisfaction that I had desired. I wanted her to lust after me. I wanted to feel her love for me, to know that she needed me and that only by pleasuring me could she find pleasure for herself. And for her to beg to for me to allow her to climax, as if I was the only being that could make it happen. And I had got what I wanted.

The first time we made love was an almost mutual experience. I had been overcome with emotion and when Nikki pleasured me, she brought me to the most intense orgasm I had ever known. My body had squirmed in ecstasy and we had both cried out for it to never end. But as the day went on I began to dominate her more and more, ordering her to kneel before me and kiss my feet, and making her dance around in her sexiest underwear for my amusement. And she complied too my every demand.

My erotic demands had been just a game at first, me seductively asking her to impress her princess and her sarcastically agreeing, in the same way any mutual lovers would have done during a night of sexual exploration. But my demands got more and more preposterous and demeaning, until eventually she was curled up on the floor, kissing and licking my toes while I casually watched TV or had something to eat. Every now and again I had demanded that my own sister, who had looked out for me and kept me fed and happy, satisfy me sexually like some overzealous dominatrix and she would thank me for allow her to do so. Then she had asked whether or not she had permission to pleasure herself. Sometimes I would say yes, and she would grin happily before settling in, and sometimes I would refuse her request, which would visibly disappoint her, and if she had performed well, I would throw her into a chair or onto the floor and lick her soaking wet pussy myself, as a special ‘reward’. The thought rampaged around my mind and I wished none of it to be true, but the evidence was all around me, un-ignorable, unfathomable, but real. I had treated the person I respected the most like a slave, a piece of meat that’s only reason for existence was for my amusement. And I had loved every second of it. Having such power over someone I had been so afraid of disappointing, someone who I looked up to and confided in so regularly, had felt so invigorating. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes and I ran down the corridor, past the bathroom to sob into my pillow. What had I become?

I woke up once again, in my own bed this time, an hour or so later. I was still stark naked so tossed the thin, light blue cotton sheet I had crawled into to one side and climbed out of bed and onto the cream carpeted floor of my bedroom. It was a small, single bedroom with barely enough space for all the junk I had accumulated over the years, but I kept it tidy and everything had its place. I got up and walked over to a white dresser and opened the top drawer, glancing at the clock to check how long I had until my sister’s alarm went off and woke her up so she could get to work on time. It was nine o’clock, I had a full hour. The memories of the day before still swirled around my mind but I was trying my best to ignore them, I needed to make breakfast and some lunch for Nikki to take to work, it’s what I always did on a Sunday morning and the figured the best thing for me was normality, at least until Nikki woke up and I could gauge her reaction. I carefully searched though the clothes neatly folded and arranged in the draw until I found a pair of pink jogging bottoms and a black, long sleeved turtle neck sweater to put on. It was mid-summer and far too hot to be wearing such concealing clothing but I needed them to hide my body from my sister. After closing the top draw I searched through the bottom one to find my only sports bra to stop my breasts from bouncing around under the tight fitting sweater. I hated the thing but could not risk the sight of me jiggling around exciting my sister if she was still the gormless slave girl I remembered from the night before. My breasts had grown considerably over the last year or two and the constricting bra was even more uncomfortable than ever, but with a huff I slipped into some loose fitting shorts and a t-shirt and headed down stairs to start cooking.

As time went on I became more and more nervous as anxiety took hold of my emotions. What would she say? How would I react? What if she had been gripped by some unknown force and could not stop herself either? What if it happened again? I had to forcibly remove such thoughts from my mind, deciding that the best course of action was to carry out my chores as normal.

Once I began busying myself with chores I started to feel my usual self again. My body had not been overcome by an unquenchable thirst for sexual interaction and I found myself humming softly. The thought made me almost giggle at how ridiculous it sounded and my mood lightened a little more, although not by much. I was sitting on a round, metal seated stool next to the cooker on the far side of the kitchen from the door, and was reading a newspaper from the day before, all the time keeping a close eye on the four, fat pork sausages slowly frying away to my right. I had my elbow resting on the smooth, black surface of the kitchen counter so I could use my arm and hand to support my head and peer down at the feckless drivel of the tabloid in my other hand. The combined heat of hot summer weather and proximity to the naked flames cooking breakfast was making me sweat profusely, causing my heavy clothing to stick to my small frame like a glove and giving my normally silky smooth skin a greasy, slimy texture. I let my long, straight red hair flow over my shoulders down past my elbows and it had clumped up in the intense heat and was still frizzy from not being combed after a full nights fidgeting. There was no way someone would find that attractive.  I was hideous. I looked like an old hag tempting unsuspecting victims to their doom with promises of sausage sandwiches and glasses of orange juice. I could not suppress the giggle that formed inside my belly this time and felt it erupt out of my mouth, making me feel much better.

By the time Nikki woke up I had finished cooking the sausages and had made them into sandwiches, and was busy making cheese and ham ones for her lunch. I heard her shout a good morning down from upstairs while she stumbled down the corridor and into the bathroom, I had all but forgotten about my anxieties regarding the day before and cheerfully shouted my reply without breaking my focus on what I was doing. Nikki liked tonnes of margarine on her bread but it had been in the fridge so it was proving difficult to spread without shredding the soft bread.

“Morning” she blurted out loudly as she entered the room, startling me slightly and ruining my rhythm. I spun round to yell at her but my voice was snatched from my throat as Nikki stretched out her magnificent form upwards in a long and clearly satisfying yawn. Her slender but strong arms clasped at the wrists and raised high above her head causing her flat, toned stomach muscles to flex outwards slightly and her huge breasts to aggrandize under the loose, high cut t-shirt barely covering them. Her eyes were still closed so I quickly turned back around to hide my now bright pink, sweaty face and tried to calm myself down by getting back to my chores and pretending nothing had happened. Fortunately, I had already placed my sister’s breakfast on the table so I could try and calm myself down before turning to face such raw sexiness.

“Morning Nikki, sleep well?” I muttered nervously while grabbing the orangey-red cheese from next to me. There was a long uncomfortable silence and I could feel my sister’s gaze analyze me for disturbances.

“Ok, what’s up?” she asked after a short amount of time had somehow lasted an eternity.

“Nothing, I’m fine” my chopping was hurried and nervous and even I did not believe the words that had come out of my mouth.

“Are you wearing a sports bra?” another seemingly innocent question I needed to be careful about answering, she knew me like the back of her hand and a single word out of place was sure to arouse her suspicions. “You hate that thing, and it’s a hundred degrees outside” she added. I mustered up all the courage and self control I had left to make my half truths as convincing as possible;

“Ok so I’m feeling a little under the weather and got a bit overexcited” I gestured quotation marks with my hands for emphasise “but I’ll be fine so eat your damn breakfast, it’s already cold. I’ve made you some sarnes’ for lunch and there ‘s a pack of crisps in the cupboard, hurry up or you’ll be late”. I paced over to her and grabbed her empty plate and replaced it with a small plastic box with a blue lid, containing the sandwiches I had prepared for her. She just shrugged and, holding a half eaten sausage in her mouth, got up to head back up stairs to get dressed. I had not convinced her of anything except that it was not worth the trouble digging, so I watched that big firm backside waddle through the doorway and could not help but picture it in a red and black lacy thong and its round tanned cheeks glistening with its owner’s orgasm juices.

I stood there listening to her footsteps up the stairs and waited for the bang of her bedroom door closing. The moment it echoed through the house I exhaled the breath I had been holding and fell to my knees, my hand reaching for my soaking wet slit and moaning with relief. My other hand shot up my sweater and to find my nipples but they were buried underneath the tough fabric of my sports bra, filling me with regret for putting the thing on. I tore off my cloths in frustration and lay back onto the cool, black and white ceramic tiles of the kitchen floor, rubbing the fingers of one hand up and down my clitoris and teasing myself by pushing them slightly into my tight vagina before pulling them out and continuing to tickle my clit. The passion burned through me and all I could think about was my sexy older sister’s naked body curled up below me, begging me to let her taste my pussy one last time, her beautiful deep brown eyes wide and convincing in their plead. And her seductive bottom wiggling around in front of me as I played with myself and cheered her on, mocking her if she stepped out of rhythm or the music stopped between tracks. I tried my best to keep the intense moans buried but my middle finger had found its way inside me and was rubbing up against my g-spot, while the palm of my hand kept up the assault on my clitoris causing brief tremors of pleasure to reverberate though my body. I could not take it for much longer, I could feel the orgasm building up inside, forcing my body to arch up off the kitchen floor and me to cry out in ecstasy. I squeezed my breasts with my spare hand and flicked and pinched my nipples, creating a pleasurable numbing feeling in my chest and bringing me closer and closer to a climax. I imagined my sister’s soft cheeks caressing my thighs as she licks my wet pussy and thank me explicitly for giving her the chance to pleasure the most purely beautiful thing she has ever seen. I pictured her spread out across the coffee table in the living room with my feet resting on her stomach, masturbating while I sit and watch TV, ordering her not to cum until my programme had finished. The orgasm ripped through my body and exploded out of my mouth in a muffled cry of pleasure, my hand was covering it in hopes of drowning out the sound, but I squirmed and writhed so violently I had to use both hands to steady myself and my moans of satisfaction escaped into the air as my body began to relax once again. I lay on the kitchen floor, puffing, panting and giggling in glee until I notice Nikki standing in the doorway, looking down at me lustfully.

“You promised I was the only one who could make you cum, little sister” she said with some remorse, but a lot of adoration. It was at that moment I accepted what I had become, the look of disappointment, betrayal, fascination, lust and submission spread across her face and perplexed my mind. How could so many contrasting emotions be present at once? This was true love, and it was aimed at me. I felt a second tremor of an orgasm rumble throughout my body as my fingers continued their playful work and I smiled at my older sister with equal adoration; seductively bit my bottom lip so hard it drew blood and gestured for her help me up.

“You did” was all I could manage before I let my senses fade out of contentment, distorting my perceptions and relaxing my body and that seemed to satisfy her. She smiled back and scoped me up in her arms and carried me upstairs, kissing my forehead periodically, and sat me down on my bed. I was still delirious after such an intense orgasm so just waved my hand about in thanks. Nikki kissed me on the lips and declared she was off to work and would not be back until late. I listened to her leaving and set an alarm for one o’clock, two hours from now. I would have just napped until I was ready to get up but the voice in my head told me to make sure I was not late for Church.

Archived