Wolfy Nail Comics

• Community Administrator

I thought I'd share links with the community of Wolfy Nail's comics; that I uploaded to the Gallery some time back, in case anyone else is interested. Wolfy Nail is by far my favourite artist at the moment, his art to me is simply awesome, and I look forward to all the new pieces he does. So here's a catalogue of his comics that are up in our gallery. If someone else posts comics of his up there that I missed (and aren't marked as "Do not Re-distribute" or to that effect) I will add them here too.

Note: If you're not logged in you'll get a load of permission errors. 

• 1 month later...
  • Community Administrator

Thanks for this Wolfie. I've bookmarked this page <3 I assume you'll keep it up to date as best as you can, right?

Yes; although I feel I make it clear, I am not Wolfy_Nail. So I might be a little late in updating what given my other commitments. But generally speaking if I notice it or if someone posts one up to the Gallery I will link it in my original post. :)

I fucking love Wolfy_Nail's art.

Archived