Looking for RP

Hi all im Raven. Interested in RPing here. Forgive the short intro but im short on time right now. Feel free to ask anything though and I'll get back to this fun looking place later today. Until then loves.

• Community Administrator

Hello, welcome to EcchiDreams! It's good to see you here! We have an entire forum dedicated to Roleplaying, the Roleplaying Services. It caters to roleplays of all skill levels, with a vast range of tastes and preferences. Take a look around, and settle yourself where you feel you would be most comfortable X3

Thank for the welcomes you all seem friendly, and I already got a request for RP in a private message. I actually have a character in mind. Been browsing around a bit but maybe you all could help me with a bit of direction. Anyone familiar with the character raven from comics? The one in my avatar. Wanted to make a character inspired by her, any idea what rp a character like that might fit into best?