What does your partner have to say?

I am kind of intrested to find out what you guys think, is something that you want your partner to tell you to totaly turn you on,

And while you are on it, if you could have anyone say that to you, who or what would you want that to be!?

Think outside the box, I'd love to see some creative ideas!

I don't have a partner, but, if I did, I think I'd love it if he or she asked me to cuddle with them.

awww that's sad... *hugs* you deserve someone really nice Ardilla~

My ex used to sing to my boobs. He had a good voice so it was pretty hot.

I've never heard of anyone doing that before. what sort of stuff did he sing? this is interesting, I might have to try singing to Jordii's cock sometime. X3

I like my partners telling me stories (preferably true) about them having sex with other people. man it makes me so fuckin hard.

heh it helps that I'm such a sexy cockslut, buttslut, mouthslut and gloryhole addict, you're spoilt for true stories off me. <3 again, I'm pretty much the same here... but... I'm more of a physical and visual person, to use an example here...if Jordii came back home, crossdressed, with cum still leaking out of him, that usually gets me going, by that point consented or not (he's fine with it) I will fill that hole and dump my own cum in there too...and he fuckin' loves it as much as I do. <33

heh it helps that I'm such a sexy cockslut, buttslut, mouthslut and gloryhole addict, you're spoilt for true stories off me. <3 again, I'm pretty much the same here... but... I'm more of a physical and visual person, to use an example here...if Jordii came back home, crossdressed, with cum still leaking out of him, that usually gets me going, by that point consented or not (he's fine with it) I will fill that hole and dump my own cum in there too...and he fuckin' loves it as much as I do. <33

heh! yeah I do <3 i will get myself filled with cum just to come back to you for you to enjoy~ <3

• Community Administrator

While this one isn't for me, I have heard it said before and I wanted to share it with you guys...

"Bite the pillow, I'm going in dry!"

But on a more serious note, things being said doesn't turn me on that much, I prefer more physical contact. Although, I like it when a guy tells me that he's going to fuck me hard, and fill me with their cum xP

• 5 months later...

I usually come off as emotionally detached so when someone talks dirty to me it's hard to get into it because I usually laugh... It's hot sure, but physical and visual is much better for me. I am a total cuck, and have no shame in that. As long as it's done safe, I love watching my partner fuck or get fucked by someone else. At least until I can't take it anymore and join in. For me personally, being told I'm a slut and hearing stories of past partners is about the only dirty talk that will get me going in seconds. I'm a bottom at heart, and love it when men dominate me, and love it more when women dominate me.

Though I have no problems taking things into my own hands when I want to, or when I know the person I'm with wants it. I'm not a total bitch, even if I try to be. :D

• Senior Staff
On 8/8/2015 at 5:48 PM, Neptune said:

While this one isn't for me, I have heard it said before and I wanted to share it with you guys...

"Bite the pillow, I'm going in dry!"

But on a more serious note, things being said doesn't turn me on that much, I prefer more physical contact. Although, I like it when a guy tells me that he's going to fuck me hard, and fill me with their cum xP

On 8/8/2015 at 6:37 PM, Whoreo said:

I'll have to remember that one.

"You better watch out,
You better not cry,
You better not pout,
I'm going in dry,
(optional) Santa Claus is going to town."

• 1 year later...

I have someone who act lewd in our RP, sadly I can't say her name because she is so shy, but her description and movement is what really turn me on. >. <

I seeing people begging which work on me and are Super effective when a girl act lewd but her....oh god...I need to to take a break and re-read that sentence... >///////////////////////////<

Archived