Push The Button

Oh fuck yes I would- sleeping with Jeffrey Dahlmer would be such an honor I swear 😶 push the button roughly

anyway would you push the button if you could play your favorite game of all time or any game you wanted to but every time you left to do something it erases all your game data but if you fuck the controller it gives you some of your data back

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...

Slam it. I'm imagining it to be like silent hill but the monsters are just pitiful and mildly irritating. If I can handle the manifestations of my mind's deepest and darkest illnesses and secrets, I can handle someone backing up into parking spaces or putting bread in the freezer.

You can have your ideal self image become reality, but you will live with a single chronic, non-terminal illness for the rest of your life. Push it?

Ez clap that button. My illness is an eating disorder, so I would constantly obsess about eating and would want to keep eating food, having snacks all around. Yet, I don't gain a pound, because my ideal self-image involves me being handsome, physically fit & healthy, and intelligent. Hell, I could make my own damn food and not care about the nutritional content. Also my digestive system would always be working perfectly, so going to the bathroom would never have problems.

Would you push the button to bring any artwork you wanted to life, even if it meant you were as vulnerable as paper?