Pokésexual

• Senior Staff

Not really anything except a bit of harmless fun.
The basic concept is "What Pokémon would you do sexual things* with, or watch your partner do sexual things* with?"
*Giving or receiving.

Very tempted to say "Ditto doesn't count", but if Ditto would be your first choice, say so, and put your second choice also.
I'd like to hear why too, if you're willing to go into it.

If you want to be really difficult, feel free to list a Pokémon from every generation, but be sure to mark your favourite overall, and again, reasons if you're willing.

Just asking out of curiousity.
I'm torn between excuses for not putting mine in the opening post.
Take your pick: I didn't really think about it before posting this or I'll post when this thread gets some responses/becomes popular. xD

-EDIT-

This just occurred to me, but feel free to list Pokémon for you and your partner, if you so wish.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Senior Staff

It's a shame this topic didn't get many replies, but I'm curious if things have changed since Gen VII was introduced.
Anything from the new batch of Pokémon that catches your interest? xP
Also, I'll change the rules very slightly. Or rather, add one: are there any Pokémon that you'd consider if they were more humanoid, but don't right now because they're not?

I know the 'generic', humanoid Pokémon are fairly popular, but I happen to like some of them too. Ones like Gardevoir, Lopunny, Braixen... They're always sure to get a few fans. I happen to like other Pokémon too, though. I love how elegant Ninetales is, and I think I might like the Alolan variant even more. Other than that, well... There are over 800 Pokémon now. It's a lot to narrow down. xD

Taking it: Houndoom, Its a fiery dog, i'd imagine its big and passionate too

Giving it: Gardevoir, She's got such a cute body i would not mind pleasuring at all

F-Partner:Probably Tentacruel, Them tentacles man

M-Partner: I think a lopunny would be cute

• 2 months later...

The obvious answer would be Gardevoir since she look more feminine and ladylike. She will be my number one wife. <3

Another would be Lopunny, she will be the caring and cute pokemon who will cling to you. Who won't like a girl who cling to you and act cute together. =)

Sylveon will act mature like a big sis and pamper you with her little ribbons. I don't mind to be pamper by herl =3

Liligant will be mature and ladylike just like a princess during the medioval era. She will humble and loyal to you. =D

• Senior Staff

A pokemon from every generation, huh? Well, it kinda depends on what I'm up for in the moment. There are a looot of kinks to explore with pokemon...

But I'll keep it simple and just focus on pokemon I think are attractive. Some of these choices might be cliches, but they're cliche for a reason:
Gen I: Hypno

Gen II: Sneasel

Gen III: Gardevoir

Gen IV: Lopunny

Gen V: Meloetta

Gen VI: Greninjaj

Gen VII: Primarina

I think, overall, I'd have to go with Gardevoir. It may be a cliche, but I've always thought she was really pretty and the personalities described in its pokedex entries make it out to be extremely loyal as well.