Argue like a Social Justice Warrior.

the view of this game is that social justice comes out with the stupidest shit and this topic will mock the shit out of them for it. so someone makes a post, and it comes down to the next person to attack it like a social justice warrior would and then leave their own potentially "Triggering" statement. you can respond with a meme if you want....this is a "safe space for free speech!"

earth-free-speech-zone.jpg

I am not advocating:

• real doxing.
  • anything that violates ToS.
  • or the actual firing of any participating members from staff positions at their place employment.

for example:

the wage gap is a myth.

Next poster:

"You're a flaming misogynist."

don't conflate your rape fantasies with reality.

Next poster:

09c0c3d0-a26f-4a2f-8696-56a4ca06fb45.gif

A male saying: My penis, my body, my rights!

and thats where I will start off this fun game.

oooh points for self censorship and apologising in advance to offence - how very SJW of you, @Erebian Rulerlol

"OMG you're a racist because you completely ignored and marginalised all black people, asians and and your TRANSPHOBIC! check your fucking privilege!!!!11!1!" - in response.

Anita Sarsqueezian is wrong, about everything.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

oh you shitlord. now I'm going to dox you and send all my friends to fucking kill you. now you're gonna be sorry. I AM LEET HAXOR!

SMFOXY ADDRESS:
123 Fake Street
Fakesborough
Fuckingshire
FA12 3KE
United Fakedom

Phone number: 01234 567 890
Email Addy: smfoxy@shitlords.fake

If Feminism is about equality for men and women, then why is there all these councils on the UN and (insert government here)'s administrations for women and girls, but none for men and boys? Why is it that there are laws called "Violence Against Women" or "Violence Against Women and Girls" when there are already laws for this that should cover everyone?

Edited by Whoreo

• 3 weeks later...
  • Senior Staff

Well I'm lost.

I respectfully direct you to the first post in this thread, where it's all explained.
I no less respectfully suggest that if you don't get it, you should not post here, at least/especially not posts that derail the thread.
And now an example:

If Feminism is about equality for men and women, then why is there all these councils on the UN and (insert government here)'s administrations for women and girls, but none for men and boys? Why is it that there are laws called "Violence Against Women" or "Violence Against Women and Girls" when there are already laws for this that should cover everyone?

"OH MY GODDESS, YOU SHITLORD! Those laws are there to make sure womyn aren't hurt. 'Men and boys' are covered by the standard laws, but without something special for womyn, all men are violent to them anyway."

The Wage Gap is a myth

( @Arno: You take what the last person said, and respond to it the way a Social Justice Warrior would (though it has gotten a bit feminist-y, lol). Then you post your own thing for someone else to complain about. Hope that makes it a little clearer for you, and that you participate in future. )

Edited by SMFoxy

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...