Hi there

Howdy, I'm Morgan. 26 years old, British (for my sins) and female. Found this place whilst googling some combination of 'erotic roleplay site' or something like that. I have roleplayed in the past, but my experience with sexual/erotic stuff is comprised entirely of Skype/sexting, and cybering on GaiaOnline like 12 years ago (jesus I'm old).

As far as interests go, I'm pretty diverse. Love anime, currently rewatching the entirety of Fairy Tail because I started to get frustrated with having to wait a week for new episodes to come out. I've recently been playing Grandia II: Anniversary Edition on Steam, though it's on the backburner until the big patch they're working on comes out. And I'm getting a PS4 this week, so there's that.

So uh, hi.

• Community Administrator

Hello and welcome to EcchiDreams! I'm also British  Lol

I look forward to seeing you around; and hopefully your stay here is enjoyable. We have many options for roleplaying available. I know our site can be a bit daunting at first so if you have any questions or need any assistance with anything - don't hesitate to ask 

• Senior Staff

Well "uh, hi" to you too, Morgan Rosado. xD
Welcome to EcchiDreams.

I wouldn't worry about past experience, you'll get much more here. xD
Kind of a fan of Fairy Tail, but I read it rather than watching.
I also like your avatar.

Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay here with us.

Sweet Dreams~

Edited by SMFoxy

I thought that emoticon was Munch's 'The Scream'.

The site is quite daunting, but I'm sure I'll manage. =D I'll have to figure out what I'm doing, so I'll probably stick to non-RP stuff for a little while >.>'

I believe it's actually called "scream" xD 

That's fair enough; but as I said if you need any assistance, clarification, whatever - don't hesitate to ask. That's partly what we're here for. 

Hello, welcome to EcchiDreams! It's nice to see you! As Wolfie mentioned, we have many roleplaying options, which you can see in the Roleplaying Services. You're sure to find something that suits your needs and tastes as a roleplayer! And don't forget to check out the Roleplayer Preferences for information on other roleplayers, as well as to allow you to tell us something about you and your roleplaying!