-insert witty introduction here-

Hello, um, and thank you for taking the time to read my introduction. You can call me Freya, and I'm new to this site. I've been role playing for ages ( eight years now, I think?), and all this time I've never really been able to find a 'home', so to speak. That being said, I have high hopes for this place! So far I'm rather attracted to the overall set up, so I think that bodes well for me.

Then again, I've been here all of twenty minutes; what do I know?

All joking aside, I'm a pretty easy going person, and I'm excited to make some new friends. Hopefully I'll gather the courage to participate regularly, but as of now I'm definitely open to private discussion.

So! Um. I guess that's it, then. Thanks again for reading~!

• Senior Staff

No need to thank me. I'm staff, I have to read these. *teasing* xD

Anyway, a pleasure to meet you, welcome to EcchiDreams.
We have near enough everything you could need, and if you find anything you miss, you can feel free to make a thread, or just drop a member of staff a message at any time. We're all very friendly here (we have to be, it's our job. xD). You can always also feel free to come to us if you need any help with anything.

Looking forward to having you around the site.

Sweet Dreams~