sex or masturbation

I like both but if I have to choose, I would say sex. Nothing like pleasing one and getting pleased as well, besides that I can test my writing out on my partner and see just how much I can make them call out for me. On top of that it's a whole different feeling, the warmth is different, everything seems much more intense even the slight touches; Like getting figured, or the massaging of ones body part.

• 1 month later...

I would say Masturbation over sex. That is not to say that I don't like sex, but I lose stimulation too quickly, and honestly it is pretty much the same, and I stare at the same person, and while I love her to death just doesn't turn my crank. During masturbation on the other hand I never lose stimulation and thus never lose momentum, unless I play along to some JOI game with some stop and go, but then it is self inflicted. The release from masurbation is also usually more satisfying.

Archived