ps4 questions and conversation forum

this forum is for people that want to start conversations about the ps4 game system wether it be about games or a system update or any questions u might have about the console or its games 

rules no dissing the console or the people that use it creative criticism is allowed 

and no game wars like call of duty vs battle field 

i have no way to enforce these rules i just prefer them not to be broken 

• Community Administrator

Mod Action: I've moved to correct forum as it is not (in my opinion) a suggestion, comment or feedback.

You can respectfully ask people who want to start those topics up in the appropriate forums, if that's what they want to talk about but we're generally speaking not going to take a hard line moderator action approach.  But, that said... This topic is posted in the wrong area, @brunoname. I'd post something on topic, but apologies, I don't have a PS4 (?#PCMasterRace) so I don't have anything to really contribute here.

I'm sure the PS4 is a great system. I've even played one owned by one of my younger brothers. I'll stick with my PS3, though. I don't like the idea of having to pay for internet access. DLC is one thing; I'll happily plunk down money for bonus content, or pay extra to buy a Special Edition, Complete Edition, Game Of The Year Edition, et cetera. But basic access? No. Internet is already a monthly charge. As a collector of Trophies, I don't want anything getting in the way of synching my collection up with the server.

• Senior Staff

I'm not going to lie, I prefer PC.
Not really anything to do with this PC Master Race stuff, I just prefer/am more used to my PC.

With that said, my only real complaint about any given platform is console exclusives.
I have, for example, Saints Row 2-4 for PC. Unfortunately, Saints Row 1 is Xbox exclusive.
Still. Both in this day and age, and despite the fact that every other SR game was released for multiple platforms.

You'd think game companies would want to spread out their games for the sake of more money, right? lol
Though I do appreciate that porting to different consoles can be a lot of effort, but you'd think it would be worth the effort and cost for the money they'd make.

i think that exclusives are bull i completely understand i love halo but it is not on ps4 it is annoying i dont understand why they would have console exclusives except to boost sales i think it is a cheep way 2 do so that is why it is used so much because look at the last of us i bout a ps4 only for that game 

Archived