sex on drugs

Has anyone ever fucked whilst high on drugs, if so, what was your experience like?

whilst I've taken all kinds of drugs in my life, I've only ever done it on weed. for me it enhanced the feeling of my orgasm. almost like it was more intense and lasted longer but then again I was high off my face at the time

have had sex on lsd and weed both times it was 3 times as amazing when i came it did feel longer and did make the felling of the orgasm more power full and i was alot more sensitev during the act the only diffrence if when i was on lsd i was able to go 4 or 5 rounds but when i was smoking weed i could only go twice and it was alot more fun on lsd every thing looking like a  colidiscope i loved it  

• 4 months later...

unfortunately LSD isn't really for me, I certainly didn't see the world as a kaleidoscope...about all that happened was colours were more vivid and felt nauseous but it could have been a bad batch or something. I was more into cocaine and weed, on occasion the odd shroom or two was nice, I always drew a line at injections tho. as someone who fucking hates needles, they weren't getting stuck in me, not by me or anyone else.

I had a friend who swore down on having sex after popping some MDMA but the thought of getting a pill dick doesn't appeal to me that much... @thedude how about you? ever done it with drugs?

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/15/2016 at 1:04 PM, Whoreo said:

holy shit, I thought everyone on the internet had sex over nine-thousand times a day! I am so disillusioned right now, I just can't even. smh LOL

Yeah ok smart ass ;) Don't you worry, though. I'm on the hunt for a good partner! I bet you could probably show me a thing or two...

• 5 months later...
  • Senior Staff
5 hours ago, SheenaFujibayashi said:

Is it worth taking drugs just to have sex? 

Good question, actually.

I assumed the implication was more that they took drugs, and just happened to have sex while still on their high, rather than taking drugs just to have sex.
But I could be wrong, though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Administrator
On 25/02/2017 at 14:39, SMFoxy said:

I assumed the implication was more that they took drugs, and just happened to have sex while still on their high, rather than taking drugs just to have sex.

You'd of thought that considering:

On 25/03/2016 at 14:47, Whoreo said:

Has anyone ever fucked whilst high on drugs, if so, what was your experience like?

whilst I've taken all kinds of drugs in my life, I've only ever done it on weed. for me it enhanced the feeling of my orgasm. almost like it was more intense and lasted longer but then again I was high off my face at the time

Which looks nothing like:

Sex is only possible when on drugs, so what drugs do you take to have sex?

I've had sex whilst high on Cannabis; and it highly depends on the strain as well as the tolerance/amount taken, etc. I find if I can be arsed to fuck whilst I was off my face, then my orgasms would be perceived by me as being more intense, feels like it lasts longer... But it's been a while since I've taken Cannabis and had sex (at the same time).  

• 1 year later...
On 25/02/2017 at 06:39, SMFoxy said:

Good question, actually.

But I could be wrong, though.

You will never no what sex was meant to be until you experience it on that drug that takes you to your sweet spot and the world isn' even a after thought I've had sex on coke acid heroine speed extasy and weed I've done it drunk fucked up on Percocet and I'll tell you this much there is nothing more fulfilling then blowing a huge wad after a 4 hour pound session your body tenses up your toes curl and you feel the cum from way down in your nuts no better way to wake up then with ur crck glued to your stomachs from all the semen you blew

Archived