Once again, Isaac found himself being taken by surprise when Emi hugged him. It wasn't really a feeling he was used to. I mean, it obviously wasn't the first time he was being hugged, but it also wasn't really something that heppened to him very often. His parents were often too busy with work for that sort of thing. And his sister? Well, they do get along, but they are somewhat distant from each other. In his own slow and awkward way, Isaac hugged her back. He almost kisses the top of her head, but decided against it since it seemed to be a bit much and he didn't know how she would react. 

After the hug was over, the detective had another note to read. Emi seemed to have a talent for writting overwealming notes. Then again, it was the only way she could communicate with him, so... yeah... She did have a point, though. What should they do now? Go somewhere? Stay were they are? Watch a movie? Just talk? THE POSSIBILITIES ARE kinda limited when you really think about it, but good enough. "Don't worry, I am not really used to spend a lot of time with a single person either. As for what we should do... Well, I don't know. Like I said, I haven't been here for long, so I don't know any interesting places to go to. Plus, I usually stay at home on my free time, so..." it was then that he decided to give her payback for that teasing earlier "...we can do, whatever you like" he said a attempt of a sensual tone with a teasing smile on his face and a finger on his lower lip.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Wow. We really do have quite a few things in common, don't we? Maybe this was meant to be. I can dream, right?

Ah. There was the counter teasing! A hint of pink spread across the bunny's pale cheeks. Still, it wasn't enough to beat her! Although even she could see that she was getting a bit friskier than usual. But hey, who could blame her? Her parent's blood made this sort of thing effective on her! The loneliness certainly didn't help either.

'Only if you take the lead. Let's stay in for the night. I'm sure we can find something to do around here. I'll be right back.'

The note was slid over with a wink. This had probably been the most she'd smiled in a long time, but she was genuinely enjoying her time with Isaac. In any case she stood and ventured off into her bedroom, closing the door behind herself. She didn't lock it for a couple reasons. He was trustworthy and, well, she honestly didn't mind if he followed. It's not like she was getting naked anyways. Only mostly naked.

In her closet Emi unbuttoned her dress, allowing it to fall away from her body. The tight spats she wore were peeled away and tossed into the same laundry basket as her dress. One fresh pair of pink panties, a pair of loose red shorts, and a fresh white tank top later and she was all changed into comfortable attire! She didn't really wear a bra because her breasts were, well, pretty much non-existent. Unfortunately Emi was pretty much flat-chested. It did help in many situations, certainly, but it could be a little bit of a bummer sometimes. Regardless the fabric was thin enough to outline her body with the light at her back, but thick enough to cover up anything explicit, especially with how light her skin was. Well, that was unless it got damp. Then things just showed through!

Emi returned a few minutes later, sliding back onto the couch and next to Isaac. Now she looked up to him, wondering what he might have in mind for them to do!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Thankfully, Emi's lattest note was very short and straight forward, even though it uh... let's just say it left it's meaning to the imagination of the reader. She even winked at me when she was done writting. She clealy was teasing me again. That will probably keep going throughout the day. Oh well... I guess that could be fun. As long as we know when to stop, that is... She then headed out for a bit to do... whatever. I didn't think much about it. It wasn't important anyway. *Boy, I sure have talent to get myself in weird situations huh? Well, I am already used to it anyway.* he thought to himself.

While Emi was away, Isaac took some time to think on what to do to pass time with her. He was very curious about her. She a nice person and also very interesting. Maybe he could come up with a subbtle way to learn more about her. Before long, Emi was back in more casual clothes. Well, she did say she was going to make herself confortable... these clothes were a bit more revealing than her dress from before, but he didn't mind much. "So, I think I have an idea to kill some time. How about we play 'never have I ever'?" he suggested

• Like 2

A game? Nice!

Emi's tail started to wiggle fiercely once more! Rarely did she get the chance to play any games! And this one sounded kind of exciting! With an eager nod she pulled her legs onto the couch, settling into a cross-legged seating position facing the boy. Her notepad was again pulled up between them for communication!

'How do we play? You should start us out. Is this like truth or dare?'

Of course she knew some games! At least, she knew of them. Truth or dare was pretty exciting, or at least it seemed like it in the shows she'd watched. Usually it ended up being a bit raunchy but hey, why not have fun with it? Never have I ever wasn't one she'd seen however.

• Like 2

Isaac smiled at Emi's reaction. She seemed very excited with the idea, which made him happy. That expression on her face was really cute. It was a bit surprising to see that never played that game, though. Then again, Isaac himself had only played that game with his sister back at his hometown.

"Alright, I'll try to explain. Each of us has five points." He then showed his hand with all five fingers stretched "We'll take turns and we have to say something we think the other did. Like, uh... 'never have I ever played soccer', for example. If you have ever played soccer in your life, you lose a point." he then put down one of his fingers "The objective is to make the other lose all points before you. Got it? Maybe we could add a prize to the winner" he suggested

• Like 2

Oh. Well. That was simple enough! It even left a hand open for posing questions! Perfect! With an excited nod she settled her notepad in a comfortable place, holding up her left hand with all fingers extended! He had another good idea too. Prizes could make the game more interesting!

'Alright. What should the prize be? Any suggestions? How about this. You get to pick the prize this game. I'll pick next game if we play something with prizes.'

Given their earlier teasing she had a few ideas, but it was better to see what sort of thing he had in mind. However she did end her note with a little wink. She was just having too much fun with this whole interaction between them!

• Like 2

Isaac was tasked to come up with the prize for the first game. A lot of possibilities immediatly came to his head. Since they were defitively in a teasing match as well, and Emi added a little winky face at the end of her note, Isaac once again decided to step out of his confort zone and be a bit daring.

"Uhmm... how about this? The loser has to do ONE thing for the winner. Anything that the winner wants" he said with a teasing smile. It was a simple prize and he would be able to get a better understanding of how far Emi is willing to go with the teasing part.

• Like 2

Anything huh? Bold.

Emi's response was a simple nod of her head. The terms were acceptable! She too was curious to see where Isaac might take this! Although this also got her thinking on what she might choose.

I could have him do any one thing. Hm. What do I really want? A massage actually sounds kind of pleasant. That's not going too far, right? But it might be a bad idea too. I do get set off a bit easily.

Oh well. She'd just have to think of something by the end! Then again she was at a distinct disadvantage here: she hadn't done a lot of things!

• Like 2

Now that everything was settled, the game could begin. Isaac positioned himself to face Emi properly and once again showed his hand with all five fingers in display. He assumed he was the first one to go, since it was all his idea and stuff. He began to think of what to say next. It had to be something he knew she had done at least once, but not him. After a few brief seconds, he knew what to say. 

"Never have I ever stolen from someone" he said with a grin, knowing very well thay Emi had stolen a lot of things. After all, it is her profession, in a way.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

And so the game began! What a dirty opening it was too! Large floppy ears stuck straight up in surprise at the first round! It was probably as close to cheating as one could get! But she wasn't upset, evident when she ended up sticking her tongue out at Isaac. Simultaneously she lowered her thumb.

Cheap shot! Okay, now I have to get a bit ruthless. Wait, I know! It should cement what I know about him too!

Her free hand swiftly wrote down a simple response! She was really getting excited now!

'Never have I ever entered a portal to another realm.'

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Isaac laughed a bit at Emi's reaction. He was also glad that she didn't get upset at him or anything of the sort. No, instead she decided to pay back using the same trick. He simply chuckled and shook his head slightly in response as he put down one of his fingers for losing a point. "Heh I guess I deserved that one, but I am just getting started!" he once again grinned at her as he already knew what to say next "Never have I ever wore a skin tight suit"

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Ack! Another low blow!

Emi's ears flopped back against her head. Now her pinky was pressed to her palm. Not fair! But wait! She totally had one! With a sly grin she wrote down her next note!

'Never have I ever rescued a security guard.'

Two could play at that game! And it wasn't as though she hadn't due to malicious reasons. No, she simply hadn't been placed into that situation yet. Hopefully she never would be given her current occupation. However the fact that he went first was a little unsettling. If he didn't get one wrong then she was bound to lose at this rate!

• Like 2

And of course she had another cheap trick up her sleeve. Boy, if things kept on going that way they might never actually learn anything new about each other. Oh well... at least both were clearly having fun, even if was thanks to a childish game and chep tricks. He put down another one of his fingers before replying with a deadpan face. "...really? Alright then, I got another one for ya" it was once again time for Isaac take more of her points. He was originally planning on saying 'never have I ever stalked someone' since he knew she spyed in him after they first met, how else would she know about the portal? But he also had to stalk a few people during a few investigations. Instead, he decided to go with... "Never have I ever wore a dress" he said with a smug smile

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The bunny's smirk remained plastered upon her face. Who would run out of obvious ones first?! Probably her unfortunately. Even so she had one up her sleeve! But that was to be used in an emergency.

Again she was hit by a very obvious one. Emi lowered her ring finger. Two left. Definitely not good. Wait a minute. He was a boy and he was a little older than she was. Maybe she had something she could use? Again she wrote into her notepad. It would be more of a stretch, but she felt it was a good one!

'Never have I ever shaved my face.'

• Like 2

And so, the battle of obvious observations kept on going. She did shoot for a more geral one, since Isaac is older than her and is a boy. That was just an overall nice play on her part. He chuckled a bit in response as he lowered another one of his fingers, leaving only two left. Truth to be told, facil hair wasn't really something he had to deal with very often, but he has had to shave his face before, so... one less point for him.

"Alright, well played. I'll admit I wasn't expecting that. You took a risk there, didn't you?" he then placed his free hand on his chin as he began to think on the next one. Since she took a risk, he should do the same. What else does he know about her? Well, she is pretty much an anvil, so... is that too much of a low blow? Oh well, only one way to find out "Well, my turn to take a risk. Never have I ever wished to have bigger boobs" he had to hold his laugh at the end of that one.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Yes! Got em! That one was a bit close though. Some guys just don't grow much around there, huh?

Emi nodded her head a couple of times, quite proud of her risky move. And then Isaac laid down a heavy one! Blue orbs drifted down as she looked over her flat chest. Perhaps the faintest of points could be seen where her areola lay covered. She did have a faint bit of fat where it was to be expected, but certainly not enough to get out of the definition of flat chested. And indeed she had wished for that sort of thing before. With cheeks pinker and head ears flopped to the sides of her head in shame Emi lowered her middle finger. Only one left!

Crud. Totally cruel! So low! Okay. This isn't good! Time to pull out all the stops!

Another note was written and passed. A sure fire point lost for Isaac. She was hoping to save it but, well, at this point in the game she couldn't afford not to hit one on the mark!

'Never have I ever spoken to another person.'

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Isaac felt a rush of mixed emotions in response to Emi's reaction. The way she blushed a bit and lowered her ears as her finger was also lowered was really cute and kinda funny as well, but he also felt kinda bad for saying that. He would have to apologize later or maybe even find a way to make up for that. For now, though, the game was still going.

Emi's turn was up and she only has one point remaining. The detective was ready for another obvious one, but he wasn't expecting that one. He blinked in confusion a few times as his brain processed the note. In fact, even after reading again and again to ensure he wasn't misreading it, he couldn't believe on what she wrote. "Uhm... I mean... yeah... I have talked to other people before, but so have you, right? You do realize that you just shot yourself in the foot and lost the game, right?"

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Wait. What?

Emi carefully double-checked what she'd written out. Slowly her ears perked up. Then she frantically scribbled down another note, holding it up once she was finished! Debate time!

'I wrote spoken. Like speak. I cannot speak and I never have been able to. So I haven't spoken to anyone. I don't know if talked would count either. I have communicated with others.'

Okay, he actually had a fair point here. Spoken was used interchangeably even by her on occasion, despite her inability to actually speak! But in this context she meant it the other way! That had to be a point for her still, right? Right?!

Alas after thinking it over he did have a point. It could be interpreted even as just communicating. She had shot herself in the foot. Emi's eyes focused upon her pointer finger, still held up. Slowly it lowered until it touched her palm, a gentle resigned sigh leaving her lips. Victory belonged to Isaac! Still, she wrote out another note, holding it up with a smile.

'Fair game. It works on second thought. You win. Now you get to decide on a prize. Anything you want, I shall do. Name your prize.'

Of course her cheeks did redden just a faint bit. There were so many options! They had agreed on anything. And, well, there was a lot of teasing going on beforehand. Of course she doubted that he'd do anything with regards to it. He just didn't seem the type! But she could be proven wrong. Not that she was fully against such things. On the contrary she was pretty curious herself and, well, a socially deprived and somewhat frisky at the moment shut-in. If things got a little naughty she would be up for some of it. Probably.

May as well try things while I can, right? I mean not that dying is an issue but, well, hanging out with a boy like this isn't always going to be presented like it is.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

After reading Emi's newest note, it finally made sense. She meant that in the litteral sense of the word! And she was right! Since she is mute, speaking to someone was in fact, something she must have never done. But at least Isaac learned something about her: she was born mute, instead of losing her voice in an accident or something like that. "Ohhhh... now I get what you meant. Yeah, when it comes to literally talking to someone, then I guess it makes sense, but you have to admit that I do have a point about the interpretation." 

Much to the detective's surprise, she agreed and put down her last finger. He was officially the winner and as such could choose his prize. The thought about it very carefully. He had already pushed his luck with the whole 'bigger boobs' thing, so he didn't want to push her too much. Plus, neither of them were able to learn much about each other during the game, so decided to go for something somewhat easy to do. "Well, since we didn't learn much about each other, asside from the fact that I now know that you were born mute, I want you to tell me a secret you never told anyone else"

• Like 1
  • Love 1

A secret?

One hand lifted up, rubbing at her chin while eyes focused towards the couch between them, brows furrowed slightly in thought. In all reality she probably would have rather done something else. Heck, she would've removed her shirt before something like this! But then there wasn't much to show off in doing that either.

I'm already trusting him a lot. Okay. Fine. I mean it's technically something I've not told others, right? And it won't really hurt to divulge either.

Emi nodded once, as if reassuring herself of her decision. Another note was written out before she held it up between them.

'There are two things I can do besides sneak into places for thievery. The first you already have some idea about. I can phase through things. Go ethereal. People. Bullets if I'm quick enough. Walls. I can't bring anything with me other than what I can reasonably carry. Not yet. And I can't phase forever either. It is tiring. But I think, with time, maybe I can do more. The second thing is that I can survive just about anything. I think. It's not really something that I enjoy exploring. Things that kill a normal person? I can heal those wounds. I have been shot in the head. Knocked me out for awhile. And these people we're taking down? Let's just say I wasn't always as cooperative as I am now. It didn't end pretty. When they found out they couldn't kill me they used my family as leverage. But before that I had to endure a lot of things. I can be hurt and I feel all the pain, even when I'm recovering from wounds, but at least I don't die.'

That was probably big enough. This way he wouldn't be caught off guard later either. If they needed bait for a plan, well, she was a perfect pick. However the idea had her shifting a bit uncomfortably in place. She didn't like recalling those memories. Why not move onto something new? He was right: she didn't learn much about him during that game!

'Should we play again? Or something else? If we play this game again or something similar I think we should include the rule that something that has been asked or used can't be done so again. You know. Keep things fresh.'

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Emi's secret didn't really turned out to be was the detective was expecting. Still, it sure was a hell of a secret. Being pretty unkillable? That sounds very handy, but in the way she explained. She clearly suffered because of that ability. It also shead a bit more light on she is able to do the things that she does. It would be reasonable to believe that would often get herself hurt ehile stealing stuff, but with that power? It shouldn't be a problem. Still, Isaac felt even more sorry for Emi and got even angrier at The Syndicate. They will pay for treating a human person like a tool. "I am sorry to hear that. We'll get them. I promisse." his voice and look were both absolutely serious. For the first time in a long while, Isaac an enemy unworty of pity and they would soon find out how merciless he can be.

As for what to do next... well, he was unsure. The 'never have I ever' game sure was fun, but maybe they should try something different. "Well, I suggested the last game, so... how about you make that decision?"

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Emi nodded her head slowly. A hand moved over, gently patting Isaac on the leg. He sure did get serious for a moment there. But right now wasn't the time to get worked up over such things. They would get what was coming to them. Someday.

Now it was her turn to choose the game. Never have I ever was pretty fun. It was a little better for learning about each other too! But truth or dare did allow more direct answers. It also allowed miniature prizes! Well, sort of. That depended upon what one dared the other. She had some rules that would help too, as Isaac would learn with her next note.

'Let's try truth or dare. It'll be a little different. The other person chooses truth or dare. Then whoever's turn it is gives them a dare to do or, if they picked truth, asks a question. No lying allowed. If you refuse then you get the other option. Then if you also refuse that you lose. Same prize as last game. I'll go ahead and start. Truth or dare?'

• Like 2

Truth or dare eh? It's a simple enough game and it sure could be a lot of fun. Not to mention things would probably go a lot more straight forward now. He found no reason to disagree. Emi also went ahead and began the game. His first thought was to go for 'truth', but he was still feeling a bit bad for the 'boobs' thing, so... 

"Alright, I choose dare. Do your worse!" he replied in aplayful tone and with a smug grin on hid face. He was also curious to see how far she would go.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Dare? A bold start. Especially with that smug grin!

Emi's grin was sly. He did say do her worse, right? She might as well take full advantage of that. And, well, she figured it might break the ice a little regardless. So she wrote down a note and held it up.

'I dare you to play the rest of the game naked.'

He did say worse. And he is pretty handsome. Win win for me. Though I doubt he'll actually do it. Gotta think of a good question.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Well... that surely escalated quickly. Needless to say, he once again go red as a tomato, only to look at her face and see that she very serious about it. Playing the game naked? Came on! To be fair, he did tell her to do her worst, but still... it doesn't help that he began the game acting all confident too and by the look on her face, she clearly wasn't expecting him to comply, which means that actually accepting would lead to a very funny reaction from her. Not only that, his pride was also at stake here. He looked down for a moment to calm himself down and consider his options. Before long, his mind was made.

"Y-you asked for it" said while trying to sound confident before getting up and beginning to remove his clothes. The first to come off was his shirt, revealing his abdominal muscles. While he never really was the atletic type, his torso was fairly well defined when compared to most boys of his age. Next was his socks and pants. Again, leg muscles fairly defined, by how often he has to actually chase suspects. Finally, his underwear. He was very quick about this one and tossed it about the same place as the rest of his clothes. He then sat back at the couch while doing his best to remain calm, even though a somewhat strong blush could still be seen on his face "N-now then... truth or dare?" he asked while trying to act natural.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up