• Community Administrator

Okay. I've made a few changes to the Character ID:

• Separated Origin and Nationality since the two might not be the same for some characters. There is no field for race, but there is a field for Species. Because a character can be Human, and be Japanese, or Neko and Japanese. You can further define this for, say, Sophia by saying that she is a half Hispanic, half Japanese human. Her current nationality might be Ashaean if she's become a full citizen.
  • Made the entire Extra Information section optional. That's where all the family information resides so you can pick and choose what you put in.
  • Made some edits to the information at the top of the Character ID, saying that basically fields that are optional, or fields in optional sections, can be removed. 
  • Like 1

Okay... done modifications to Diomedes. The only thing left to do is a re-write of his history. That's going to take the longest xD But I've added in some more information with his abilities/skills/weaknesses, for sure.

• Senior Staff

Wow. This man is definitely the right type of person to really torture poor Sophia. This just has to happen! 

So, we should start trying to figure ways to lure him out of his house! You said he might be interested in demonic activity? Do you have anything in particular in mind in that regard?

Sorry for the late reply. Been blowing ships up in Elite: Dangerous with Temaelrin.

Well, the reason why he would be interested in demonic activity is that one of his abilities as the Daedric General is being able to control the barrier between the Daedra Realm and Earth. Thus if he senses anything demonic, he is likely to investigate to make sure that it isn't Daedric. Now, there are other kinds of demons, unrelated to the Daedra, but he will still investigate it as a just in case. So, if a demon even appeared near her, he will come. So let's say we could have something like a demon appears intent in doing something such as raping her to 'soil' her, or even appearing to try and tempt her into sinning... then Diomedes may appear and chase them off. Or kill them. 

*edit*

Of course, if she herself was the cause of the demons appearance such as playing with dark spells she should have, then he would definitely have to punish her lol

Well, considering her personality and such, I agree that it would be something unintentional. Either that idea, or she stumbled across a demonic spell book, and accidentally opens a portal or casts a demonic spell. Either way, she's going to get punished xD

• Senior Staff

Great! Thank you, some boards leave NPC's exclusively to mods and expect users to create profiles for every single character xD.

but yeah, then that sounds reasonable. I think a demon or succubus might see Sophia as an easy and target. Maybe one with a goal to open a portal to hell which requires a spell to be performed by a mortal or a virgin?

Edited by Aurafox1

Yeah, no, not here xD I don't see the point in creating an entire profile for a one-time use NPC. Or even an NPC that only appears every now and again such as a store clerk, or a teacher for a character that's young enough to be in school.

LOL if it's a succubus, that will definitely piss Diomedes off. He loathes them xD With a passion. But that makes sense; a spell that requires a virgin 'sacrifice'.

*edit*

Heading off to bed now. Been up for about 20 hours now lol so I might go and pass out for a while.

That is entirely up to the NPC creator. If you want them to be switchable, you can but you're going to need to make that clear to other players. If you don't, don't. Some of the 'RP NPCs' that I made, such as the President are ones that tend to be RPed by either myself, or @Temaelrin. I tend to call these types "Featured NPCs" because they're owned and played by a single person. Does that answer your question?

• Senior Staff

It definitely does! Well, my original idea was to see if you would control a succubus NPC for the sake of moving the story along by seducing Sophia and trying to take her virginity in order to open a portal to hell, and then switch control of her when Diomedes comes into play, but now that I think about that, it might not be necessary. I suppose I could just introduce the character myself, and I guess I could just add that to the end of my recent post.

LOL I know that feeling. I think my post ended up being something silly like ten pages long. And that was just Talivana getting up on Christmas morning and stuffing a turkey xD Right. I'll come up with something. Have the succubus approach Sophia while she's sitting on the bench.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up