• 10 months later...

@Akira

Well. At this rate we might need to take it to a new thread! Potentially! I don't know fully where the line is? I'll just go ahead and make one just in case. I'll include some tags in case they end up happening too and, if they don't, I'll just get rid of them later. I'll post the link to it here for you! You should edit your last post to include a link to it too.

• 1 month later...
  • Senior Staff

Hey guys! Just wondering if any Dreamers in this RP would be interested in doing a scenario with @Neptune and I about something strange in the neighbourhood...but in this case, we are not calling GhostBusters!

Right now, it involves a certain mobile app being randomly downloaded to a specific number of individuals (Hopefully, 8-12 people) who have been 'selected' as bearers of the App to play a 'Battle Game'

This game just involves you battling other players and whom or whatever gets in your way to get the Grand Prize, a granting of your deepest wish.

*Inspired of Fate/Stay Night and Yuuki Yuna is a Hero*

• Like 1

• Community Administrator

Was gonna send you a DM on Discord about that. Er, I won't put my thoughts here right now. Only just woken up so not thinking too clearly but I need to run a couple things by you. Can be done here or Discord, it doesn't matter.

*edit*

Now that I'm a little more awake, I did have a couple thoughts, @Aura. I was thinking that we act as if the side story is essentially 'finished'. Have Sophia and Kaylaen wake up in the motel room but the other two have disappeared. They aren't sure where, or why, but they're gone. Because I think, if I am recalling correctly, we did talk about Kaylaen and Sophia being friends. 

I believe, also, I was going to have Rayvenne check up on Sophia, on Diomedes' order as Rayvenne works for him and will not be acting like an arm for him in the RP. So Sophia and Rayvenne will likely meet up at some point?

Edited by Neptune
Finally woke up a little more.
  • Like 1

• Senior Staff

@Neptune I was thinking we'd just play it off as they'd all gone their separate ways and pick things up the next morning. Just kind of retconning anything that would lead to continuity issues. 

Your plans going forward seem to make the most sense! I suppose I'll just make a post of Sophia waking up in the hotel room? She doesn't have a place to stay, so either she'll end up going her separate ways from Kay or he would offer for her to stay with him? 

• Like 1

He lives alone in his own studio apartment, so that's definitely doable! (Although I think I have pictures of his flat that I just haven't posted up lol) And he's a compassionate young man that would certainly offer if she revealed that she had nowhere to go. I think their personalities would mesh well enough that at the very least they would become friends. It also gives us the option that if either of our characters are free, and we're not sure on what we could be doing, they can hang out with each other. 

He's a professional chef, so I think she would enjoy his cooking lol

• Love 1

Mmkay, I've done a post moving Diomedes back to where he is. The only interaction people can have with him is through Rayvenne who is now free to move around and interact with other characters. Originally, she was waiting for Chazin but that's not going to be happening. With her I was thinking on going what we touched on, @Aura with the Succubus that seduced Sophia. Since she was working for a larger network, so I was thinking that Rayvenne was going to probe into that for Diomedes (Basically, use something we used as convenience and make it into a larger plot). Although if things get too hot, she might keep Diomedes as reserve support. But, if there are any characters interested, let me know!

I've also moved Thaene on, since again he was with Karma one of Kal's characters. He's a drug dealer so if any characters want to hang around with someone who's not exactly law abiding, OR want drugs in RP, then let me know. He has a special phone for orders, so I will allow other characters to have his number as long as it's explained somehow (Like they got the number off of an NPC friend who told them that Thaene is good for drugs).

I decided to wait for your post, Aura, before posting with Kaylaen.

• Like 1

• Senior Staff
3 hours ago, Neptune said:

I feel kind of sorry for Sophia.

And yet, I don't. Because such drama is fun xD

I wasn't totally sure if I would have her stuff actually be stolen or if it was just her hangover getting in the way of her ability to find it.

But I figure Sophia's life is already a living hell, so what's another little push gonna do?

• Love 1

• Senior Staff
50 minutes ago, Neptune said:

Some nice Character Development. Yes... development... 

I suppose since her stuff has been stolen, there's a good chance that Kaylaen's stuff is also gone. 

Up to you, I wanted to leave it open ended. It could go either way and it would be pretty funny if Kay found her stuff for her.

(It's also worth noting she clearly hasn't been very observant having not seen Kay in the room yet, meaning she obviously hasn't looked everywhere for her stuff)

He's going to be super confused to wake up to her panicked state. But nah, I'll leave her stuff stolen. Because I'm sadistic like that. 

Luckily, since Kaylaen lives in the city, he has friends that can swing by and drop off shit for him. Of course, they'll never let him live that down. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Alrighty... A certain Aaron Cote is going on patrol for some college girls in debt... Anyone in crippling debt looking for a way to pay it off by any means possible?

Unfortunately, my only university student is occupied and not really in a position for what you're after. The only other character I have tied to the university is a teacher, still paying off her student loan debt from when she was at university. But, she's not a student and might be too old for what you're looking for (27).

I will keep Sophia in mind, with the flattening debt, thank you. A teacher would certainly be interesting... Aaron might be able to spin it around, give the teacher a laid- I mean, paid lesson... 

I must say, Lydia seems quite nice. Aaron will have to be incredibly nice to her, or pay off her college debt (or both, probably) to convince her to be as obedient as he would like... Though perhaps he might make an exception with her, as she is older. He might give her the option, considering.

• Like 1

Really, it would be easy to manipulate her into doing what he wants considering her rather naive nature. I certainly don't mind having her corrupted into obedience to do with as he pleased. 

Although right now, I am going to go to bed. I'm exhausted and falling asleep at the keyboard ^^; 

@Rucio Okay, sleep wasn't a thing for me today. 

I had a couple of thoughts, though, if you were interested in Lydia. About his potential motivation for targeting her. Compared to most of the teachers, she's pretty young and pretty new (as she's only been on the job for a year or so if I remember correctly). Because she's a teacher, she would have access to not only hundreds of students, but information regarding said students. He might want her to draw students in, and maybe look up records of students to see which ones would make the perfect targets.

Does that make sense? I hope it does xD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up