Ah, so like using her as a sort of middle woman in finding out who is both in debt and has any record of indecency at the college?

Certainly sounds interesting, but if I'm misinterpreting it, please tell me.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Let's assume I didn't take literal months to reply to this and say that that sounds like a wonderful idea. Is there a specific place you think they should end up meeting?

• Community Administrator

Ah, don't worry yourself, @Rucio. I've being MIA in terms of RPing myself for a few months. 

As for a meeting place... that's a pretty good question. It would make sense that if he's to use her to get access to college girls, he might end up seeking her out. At the moment she's a pretty straight-edge individual so her usual hangouts would be, other than the obvious university, in places such as cafés and the public library. So one of those might be a good place. 

A public library sounds like the most logical choice. It would require them to be quiet, and is private enough that he would be able to reveal his knowledge of such topics without any real risk.

• 3 weeks later...

@Aura Aye, I think perhaps a couple more posts to go? ^^

@Rucio I will do a post tonight ^^; I apologise I didn't do it in my last posts. I was concentrating on what was already there that it slipped my mind. I've made a special note of it this time.

• Love 1

@Rucio I've done it. Sorry about the slip. I do my posts on Google Docs, and I hadn't wrote down in my notes to do Lydia. That's rectified now.

@Aura And before you wonder, I was gonna have Kaylaen eat something before your status 😛

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Oh dear god I didn't reply I feel like such an ass now after all the trouble we went through I'll try to get started on a reply the second I finish this homework and actually eat holy shit I need to eat okay whoops

• 2 weeks later...

That's fair xP Would you like Thaene to be the one that Nolan is addressing? I do currently have Thaene going out looking for a job himself so that he can look for a place himself to rent since he's not allowed to do so, without having a job.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up