• Senior Staff

You know, I had an idea while writing this post. I think it could be interesting if I made Sophia's little sister, Ariana, an angel who gets kidnapped by a demon and brainwashed or transformed into some sort of dark angel. She might could be a whole separate character. I would imagine her being dragged to hell by some demon she went to stop and just being the symbol of purity until she is completely corrupted through torture and manipulation.

• Love 1

• Community Administrator

Oh dude that is dark, and twisted as all hell... I love it xD

Things is, Diomedes isn't completely evil. He's morally ambiguous... more chaotic good. Well. To his friends he's good. To his enemies he's one of the greatest forces in the Universe that will stop at nothing until you're brought down. I do know that after all is said and done with this side story, he's probably going to feel very bad. But he's just so angry (Which for his species, due to the inability to break down lactic acid, causes their high functions to deteriorate and see everyone as the enemy), and that spell Kelania put on him has brought out his deep dark desires which are, well... dark to say the least. 

• Love 1

That plot I had in mind? I was thinking that one of the things Diomedes finds on Kelania's phone was a picture of Sophia that she sent to several numbers. Basically informing them on her victim and intend to proceed. Which means because the portal didn't open they might try and track Sophia down. Maybe they can use her sister as their tool, to find her?

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

Sometimes less is more! I'd rather a short post than one filled with thirty adjectives describing how hard his dick is. Besides, it's only natural that Sophia's posts would be longer since there's so much going through her head at the moment. Sex isn't much different from an action scene. You have to give the other person an opportunity to respond to every action, so shorter posts are pretty much inevitable. If you're still looking for ways to expand your post length, perhaps you could have Diomedes use more of his abilities? Maybe he could look into Sophie's mind and use information from her past against her, like her history of chatting with strangers online, or maybe even a twinge of erotic thrill when she was kidnapped? Sophia pretty much has the very definition of a weak mind, so it would be an open book for him.

• Love 1

I missed this post of yours, otherwise I would have done something in my previous post. But since I have your permission, I think I shall do that. And bring the memories to the forefront of her mind so she can't exactly deny it, either lol

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

You know, all of this talk of "that side" of Sophia makes me think it would be really interesting for her to develop a split personality over time. Perhaps that part of her would grow to be quite a threat. If I ever made Ari an angel as well, it would be interesting if Sophia had a personality that was a self-proclaimed 'demon'. I might want to expand on Sophia's ID page...

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

Maybe she could research magic or something to make herself more of an offensive threat as well. I like the idea of her becoming an enemy of angels and even corrupting many of them, but hiding behind her innocent personality in order to gain the support of her friends. I'm excited by this idea! I'll probably get to work on updating her character after a bit of time back in the main thread after the side story is completed.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've finally posted an intro post for Kaylaen. I'm hoping there will be a character that comes along that will help Kaylaen realise his dream of owning his own restaurant but he's completely open to other interactions. His profile for reference.

• Love 1

I'm considering joining this RP, since one paragraph per post is more than within my means.  Since prostitution is legal in Blackberry Falls, has there been any brothels created for the RP?  I looked through the lore, and I couldn't find anything for it other than maybe Promiscuous Palace (if I'm spelling that right), but there weren't any details on that place.

Also, I'm going to want to talk to someone about the backstory of the character I'm planning to use.  She's a bunny girl, but she wasn't born one, instead being created by a mage in an attempt to subdue an angel.  Though I guess I can just write all that stuff as having happened before she moved to Blackberry Falls. Thought the question is whether a bunnygirl would be allowed to move in to Blackberry Falls.

Edited by Angela Daring
  • Like 1

• Senior Staff
34 minutes ago, Angela Daring said:

I'm considering joining this RP, since one paragraph per post is more than within my means.  Since prostitution is legal in Blackberry Falls, has there been any brothels created for the RP?  I looked through the lore, and I couldn't find anything for it other than maybe Promiscuous Palace (if I'm spelling that right), but there weren't any details on that place.

Also, I'm going to want to talk to someone about the backstory of the character I'm planning to use.  She's a bunny girl, but she wasn't born one, instead being created by a mage in an attempt to subdue an angel.  Though I guess I can just write all that stuff as having happened before she moved to Blackberry Falls. Thought the question is whether a bunnygirl would be allowed to move in to Blackberry Falls.

Well, you might want to go ahead and create your character now before asking if anyone wants to roleplay with her. Most people would probably want to know what kind of person she is so that they would have an idea with how their characters would interact with her. I'm not the creator of the club, but I'm pretty sure there shouldn't be any problems with a Bunny girl being allowed into the city. Or at least, no more than any other character, but you should probably wait for a response from @Neptune to be safe. But I would strongly recommend joining the RP! It's my favorite on the site ^^

Edited by Aurafox1
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Anyway, I wasn't asking for people to roleplay with.  Since my character was created and not born, she doesn't have a plethora of marketable skills.  So, considering what she was designed for, I was going to have her become a prostitute, but I couldn't tell if there are any brothels established in the story or not, and I was asking about that.  Something I need to know about before I create my character.

• Like 1

Heya Angela!

Aura's quite right; there would be no problem with a bunny girl moving to Blackberry Falls. They would only prevent her if she has a Criminal history (Although for things like prostitution and such they might look over that since it's legal to them). But it's a city more concerned with meritocracy. 

There are currently no brothels established in the story at the moment, other than perhaps NPC ones. There used to be one, years ago, but due to lack of interest I stopped bothering with it. 

One would advise completely against going around the Promiscuous Palace. It isn't a brothel. That's the home of one of my characters, Diomedes, and he is protecting the property because there's something nasty hidden inside that will cause a lot of problems if it got out. But it didn't use to be like that, it was called that because it was owned by Tripp who is very well known for being promiscuous. Although the property is on UFFian land so inaccessible without crossing the border.

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

There doesn't have to be an established brothel, you can simply have one run by an NPC. For example, Sophia works with an NPC-controlled troupe of street performers as well as singing at various unspecified pubs. If you want your character to work at a brothel, you can go ahead and make one up as if it's always been there, just so long as it makes sense. I plan to have Sophia end up working for a brothel eventually.

• Love 2

Well, that works, too, then.  I didn't want to have Keiko work in a brothel if she would be the only one there (no PC workers or customers) but having at least one other PC there makes me feel a bit more confident, and it'll be easier for Sophia to join a brothel later on if there's one established by then.  Keiko's too submissive to start her own brothel, though.  But I guess I could include Angela in this and have her run the joint. In that case, I should have Angela join the town first.  She can decide to start her own business, look around town, see that there are no brothels despite prostitution being legal and fill a need.

Edited by Angela Daring
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up