• Community Administrator

Well, they're alone now. I feel sorry for Sophia. Diomedes is, er, a bit crazy right now xD Although sexually berserk would be more accurate to say.

I have had some thoughts to a big of a wider-reaching plot here. Because when Diomedes leaves, he will be taking Kelania's phone with him. I am thinking that, that phone contains contacts and information about a bit of a wider-reaching conspiracy. Kelania isn't the only one intending on doing this portal BS.

Something akin to a Secret Society... Basically a group of these demons who all disguise themselves as humans. Most likely rich/powerful/influential individuals. Their goal is the cliché World Domination. Perhaps they need to open portals in certain places world wide. I think it needs more thought. The idea is there, floating in my head but I need to hammer it out more.

That's true lol

He might do, especially if she pisses him off that much. Either that, or it could be accidental. Like she tries to defend herself from him by perhaps slapping at him, but ends up knocking his sunglasses off and being confronted with the full force of it. But at this moment in time, he has no intent to use them. So that's an open option for you there.

Did you want Sophia to see his eyes? Because I think kicking him in the crotch will qualify. The one thing he doesn't like, is pain 😆 He can show her, just for a brief moment before throwing her over the table and beginning to have his way with her.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up