EcchiDreams Roleplaying Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Neptune

Blackberry Café

6 posts in this topic

Welcome to the Blackberry Café

large.Blackberry-Cafe.jpg

The Blackberry Café is a place for roleplayers to gather and talk about the Blackberry Falls roleplay. Here we can discuss our characters, and plots that we may want to make or currently have going. If you are new to roleplaying in Blackberry Falls, then this is the perfect place to come and meet your fellow roleplayers and get to know them. You're also welcome to advertise a character that you would wish to roleplay with, but currently have no roleplaying partner for. Just please remember that anything discussed here in the Café cannot be known by your characters inside of the roleplay.

Please enjoy your stay here in the Café

Relevant links:

Hello Everyone! Guess I'll get things started to see how the new format operates, huh?

1 person likes this

I still need to sort out my character IDs to be posted up lol

Yeah thats a problem with having so many characters. I think I will get Tripp sorted out ASAP. So I can start roleplaying again.

1 person likes this

Yeah I need to get the important characters done ASAP.

Hello! Just seeing if anyone still here!