• Community Administrator

Raeghan looked over at Luna to see that she had hidden her eyes with her bunny ears and he couldn’t help but to smirk, especially as she was peaking every now and again. He chuckled a little as he took the sheet and pooled it around his waist so that it hid his goods from show. To his relief, at least things looked quite respectable down there. At least he won’t embarrass himself when it came to getting laid for the first time in a few hundred years. The smirk hadn’t left his face as he asked Luna, “Like what you see, huh?” He then winked at her.

Already?” Rayvenne asked in exasperation, looking up from where she had been stirring the pot with a frown. Raeghan shrugged and said, “Hey, I’m a handsome guy, she’s a pretty young lady. Why wouldn’t I? Besides, it’s not like my chances of getting laid with you are particularly high. We’re friends, and we’re pretty happy with how things stand between us.”

“You’ve got that right.” Rayvenne said, turning away to tend to the meal. Raeghan watched her for for a few moments with an unreadable expression, before he turned to Luna with a dazzling smile, “So, more of this potion? So I can spend the night like this?” He asked, his smile widening. He flexed his fingers out before closing them into a fist. It felt so good to have human hands once again. While he loved being a raven, and the freedom the flight gave him, he still missed being able to use his arms to hold and manipulate items. It then made him wonder if he was going to have to re-learn how to actually eat as he was so used to eating as a raven. His old body had been quite crippled close to death with him unable to use his hands, and his wife had been caring for him. 

• Love 1

The little jab only heated up the bunny's already red face even more! But a nervous giggle also escaped from her. "U-um, well, I don't really see much. Uh. I mean. That. Y-yeah." At least she was honest! She hadn't said that she didn't like it, after all. That was good enough! Although Rayvenne's comment also drew another giggle from the flustered girl.

He thinks I'm pretty!

"Oh! Yes! Um. I have plenty enough for that! Just that one bottle would last you an entire day, should you desire."

Of course the connotations of him spending the night as a Human usually would fly over her head, but then she'd already expected him to potentially make such a proposal! Thankfully he was covered now. Her ears gradually straightened up above her, although her fingers continued to fiddle nervously with the fabric they held. Her eyes darted back and forth between Rayvenne and Raeghan. They were kind of like an old married couple! It was pretty cute.

"Is everything feeling okay?" she asked, scooting closer to the man's side. Curiosity drove her over, hands reaching out to feel along the closest arm. Soft fingers worked over the skin, squeezing in a gentle massage. Mostly she was inspecting her handiwork, making certain that it turned out properly! But she also wanted to help him relax into his body. Also doing these sorts of things with someone was new as well! But, again, mainly it was a professional curiosity. Besides, she'd get to more properly look him over later when she measured him for clothes! And of course if he ended spending up the night with her, well, there was that too.

"It seems like everything is where it should be! I think!"

• Love 1

• Senior Staff
On 7/12/2019 at 9:06 PM, Neptune said:

When Natia broke down crying again, Glenda held her, letting out a soothing croon-like sound, “It’s alright, sweetheart. It’s alright.” She said, stroking the girls soft hair. Rowan watched, a frown once more twisting at his lips. He didn’t like seeing her crying, and it made him want to destroy the source of her grief. But that wasn’t something that was going to be feasible. At least not immediately. He was more than tempted to bring the man down, to destroy his empire. The only problem was, that someone would come along and take his place. For all he knew, the next person might be someone even worse. If he were to do something like that, he would need to do it in such a way that the person that replaced him would be someone in his own pocket. Someone he could watch and control. Thus, if any slaves such as the Aequu came into their possession, they would pass them along immediately to Rowan to deal with. Rowan only dealt in those willing to be slaves, so he would attempt to ensure their safety if he was unable to find a way home for them.

Glenda’s voice broke through his thoughts as she said, “I know what you need, dear. A nice strong cup of tea. That fixes many ills.” Rowan raised an eyebrow at her claim before shaking his head with a soft snort of amusement. He reached out, deftly removing Natia from Glenda’s arms and pulling her against himself, “Then please get some.” He told her as the matronly woman stood and left the small room, closing the door behind them. He knew the tea itself would not make Natia magically happy, but the act of drinking it would hopefully be enough to distract her.

Rowan sighed, stroking his fingers through her soft hair as he murmured softly, “It’s alright, Natia.” He didn’t want to tell her his temptations, just in case she either took it as a promise or told him off for wanting to do that to another person. Since he could ruin the man, and make him no richer than a beggar on the streets. Glenda came back with a smile and a cup of steaming tea on a saucer here, “Here you do, sweetheart. Get that down you, and you’ll start feeling much better.” She said.

Natia didn't react much to Glenda's words. She found the woman's embrace comforting, though. And though she didn't know what this 'tea' was, it sounded like some sort of medicine that quite possibly could help her feel better. Before she knew it, however, she had somehow found her way back into Rowan's tender embrace, reminding her of where she felt right at home. Of course, the broken look in her eyes remained, but she nodded slightly in agreement as Rowan asked for her to bring some tea. Something about Rowan's voice when he tried to soothe her, however, made her a bit uneasy. It felt like he was holding something back. She didn't like the idea that she may have upset him with her problem. She trusted Rowan's judgment, though, so she decided not to press him any further. He was likely holding it back for a reason. She just remained silently in his arms. 

It wasn't long before Glenda returned with a hot cup of tea in her hands. Natia looked at the steaming cup with surprise. She'd only ever seen hot water when Rowan used it to cook. The idea of drinking something hot was bizarre to her. Regardless, she soon found herself accepting the tea silently with a soft smile forced onto her face. She nodded as if to say 'thank you,' before lifting the cup with her fingertips and sniffing the odd drink. She could smell a faintly familiar scent, but she couldn't quite put her finger on why. 

"Um..." She started, a little embarrassed to ask, as this 'tea' thing seemed to be quite a standard feature of everyone's lives in this society. "It may sound strange, but... what exactly... is tea?" She looked up at Rowan with a quick glance to Glenda.

• Love 1

Rowan chuckled a little at the question before he said, “It’s a hot drink, made by pouring boiling water on tea leaves. It is left to steep for a little, before it is poured into a cup, while filtering out the actual leaves. There are some other kinds of teas, made from other plants like herbs, or flowers. Some can be pretty nice, although there are some that are used for medicine. I have a friend that had an entire herb garden that I think you would love. She often makes teas from them that are absolutely delicious.” He knew that Natia would absolutely adore Erikavana’s herb garden that she grew at the palace. It had many herbs, and flowers that she tended with as much loving care as he imagined Glenda did. He then looked up at Glenda and asked, “What kind of tea is this one?”

“Camomille. I grow some of the flowers in my garden. It’s pretty relaxing, and soothes many ills.” Glenda said with a smile. Rowan made a low noise in the back of his throat, although whether it was approving or disapproving, was not clear. He turned to look back at Natia, “So that particular one is made steeping flowers.”

“It will make you feel better, dear. When you’ve drunk it, we’ll go back to trying on clothes again. Then you’ll be back to yourself again.” Glenda promised with a smile as she stroked the top of Natia’s soft hair. Rowan raised an eyebrow slightly at this. If he wasn’t careful, she might insist on adopting Natia into her family. It was clear that the woman quite liked the small girl, and he honestly couldn’t blame her. He did wonder what this other girl looked like though, and how similar they were to one another. Natia was the only Aequu he had ever met, and he wanted to see more of her people to see how they generally were. 

Raeghan felt small hands rubbing along one muscular arm, and he turned his head to watch as she gently massaged it. It felt good to have her fingers kneading the muscle. He watched the little fingers for a few moments before he looked up at her when she spoke again. He grinned down at her, “I think everything is where it should be. You can have a proper inspection later if you’re up for it.” With the wink, it was hard to take the suggestion as anything bug sexual. 

Rayvenne rolled her eyes before she shook her head, muttering under her breath, “Worse than teenagers, I swear.” She stood up and went to the saddlebags where she retrieved three bowls and some utensils in which to eat with. She brought them back to the fire, sitting down and resolutely turning her back towards them so that she didn’t have to watch. Raeghan glanced at her before looking back at Luna and saying, “Ah, she’s just envious that she doesn’t look as great as I do. Even so, if you’re interested in being my lady for the night, I’m not going to complain. I wouldn’t be interested in anything less than beautiful and you fit the bill.” He then grinned charmingly at her.

• Love 1

The little bunny's eyes lit up, sparkling with excitement! "I can?! Thank you! I mean it's obviously very important to make certain that your body is working properly, but usually I don't get a chance to take detailed notes about the results of my new potions! Usually people buy them and then I just hardly ever get to know anything!" Of course Raeghan had meant to give the comment a sexual edge, but Luna was, for the moment, still in professional work mode. Also nobody ever said she was the most aware about that sort of stuff. She was honestly just happy to be of help.

One ear perked up at Rayvenne's comment. She looked over towards the woman and then back towards the former bird. The words were mulled over within her mind for a few moments and it was only at that point did she get what he was really saying! Suffice it to say her cheeks warmed up. She also returned her hands to her lap, fingers fiddling together.

It's not like he's asked for company or anything! I mean like, in that way. Not directly.

With a smile she scooted towards the fire, checking on the food. Of course Rayvenne had just checked it and when Luna remembered this she returned to her spot next to the half naked man. A worried glance was shot towards the woman's back. She really didn't seem to be taking this well despite her comments earlier. As a result she planned not to bring up the subject. And then she heard Raeghan's next comment.

That's direct!

Instantly her face went red, ears flopping back behind her head. Her gaze shot down towards her lap, fingers fiddling together just a little more excitedly. The flustered rabbit's pale legs even unconsciously pressed together. Was he asking her to bed with him?! He totally was! Heck, he even said she was beautiful! That meant she would at the very least suffice for such activities. And she had said before that she'd help out with things, including that! Luna wasn't one to go back on her words!

Okay! Okay! Just calm down! He said bed! Maybe it'll just be cuddling? And even if it's not it can't be that bad, right? It'll be fine! You've already prepared for this! And thought about it! Omigosh he's actually asking! Aaaaaaaaaah!

"U-uh. Um! S-sure!" she squeaked out, passing a glance first towards Rayvenne's back before finally settling it up towards Raeghan's face! Tonight certainly was going to be some new experiences!

• Love 1

“Fantastic.” Raeghan said with a grin, enjoying how much Luna was blushing and squirming with embarrassment. He found it endearing, and very adorable. It made him wonder if she was this cute in bed. He then had to tear himself away from those thoughts just in case he gave himself an erection. The blanket that was pooled around his waist only gave him so much protection against such things. There was plenty of time for that, especially as it had only just started getting dark. 

Rayvenne poured out some of the rabbit stew into a couple of bowls before she stood and carried it over to the two, handing one bowl to Luna, and the other to Raeghan. She also handed them a chunk of bread each so that they could scrape the sauce from the bowl, or dip it into the stew if they wanted. She returned to the fire and sat down, dishing herself out a bowl full before she quietly began to eat. Raeghan watched her for a few moments before he imitated her motions in scooping some of the stew onto his spoon and sipping on it. He felt so awkward doing it that he laughed after he had swallowed his mouthful. 

When Rayvenne looked up, to look over at him with a raised eyebrow, he said, “I’ve been a bird for so long I’ve forgotten how to do something as simple as eating with a spoon. The things you take for granted…” He shook his head with a chuckle of amusement as Rayvenne said, “There are some things you take for granted, such as flying. Most people can’t do that.”

“That is very true. When I’m a raven, it’s not something I need to consciously think about. Much like you and your eating.” Raeghan said with a grin. He scooped up some more of the stew, careful not to spill any as he said, “Although… it’s a lot easier for me to learn how to use a spoon than it is for you to learn how to fly.” He then ate his spoonful as Rayvenne made a displeased sound, deep in her throat but shook her head and did not argue the point. 

• Love 1

And so plans were made. Potentially romantic, even possibly lewd plans! Tonight she would be learning plenty of things, and this did make her excited. She loved to learn! And she loved to help other people! It accomplished both in this case. But that didn't make her any less nervous either. She'd not even kissed or held hands with anyone! Well, not on purpose. There had been a few close calls in the past involving people who were, for lack of a better term, touchy. But this was entirely different. This was something she was willing and honestly sort of looking forward to doing!

I hope Rayvenne won't be too upset. She looks totally upset! Should I talk to her about it first? But she said it was okay! I dunno what to do!

Suddenly a bowl of stew was settled before her face! The bunny jumped slightly! Multi-colored orbs widened, snapped out from a gaze into the abyss, pulled up towards Rayvenne's face! "A-ah! Um, thank you!" she responded, reaching out for the food. "It smells very delicious!"

Bread was carefully utilized as a spoon, scooping up stew to be blown upon and then slurped down. Whenever a piece got too soaked she simply ate it with the delicious soup. And while it was perhaps a little rude she couldn't help but to giggle when Raeghan ended up messing up the simple act of eating. However she quickly hushed herself up, simply listening in on the two while they exchanged words.

I wonder if I could fly? Maybe I could create a spell for it! Oooh, maybe my familiar can help? I'll have to remember that for later!

It wasn't too long before she'd finished her dinner, letting loose a content sigh. "It was indeed delicious! Thank you again Rayvenne. I'll handle the dishes." After all it'd be as simple as snapping her fingers! Simple cantrips were the best! It'd be especially easy with the river nearby. "Um. So do you have any plans?" she asked, just a bit hesitant to actually come out and ask whether she was okay with the plans she and Raeghan had made. The least Luna could do was bring him into her wagon, perhaps even into her workshop! Then Rayvenne at least wouldn't need to listen to them.

I'd have to move some stuff around though. But that should be simple!

• Love 1

As they ate, they did so in silence until the last drop of strew was eaten from the bowl. Rayvenne looked up when Luna spoke, promising to do the dishes. She accepted this with a nod. She wasn’t going to refuse the offer. She didn’t particularly like cleaning up dishes, so was more than happy to delegate that task to someone else. At the next question, Rayvenne gave a little shrug, “I’ll be doing what I was paid for. Keeping watch. I slept last night, so I can easily go without tonight without any trouble.”

“Is there any stew left?” Raeghan asked, causing Rayvenne to look into the pot before holding out her hand to him. With a grin, he passed his bowl back and she scooped up the remains of the stew before handing it back to him. He took it back from her, licking his lips as he said, “It’s interesting… food tastes so different as a human. This stew tastes so much better than it would have if I was still a raven.” He scooped some up onto his spoon, now a little more proficient than he was when he first started eating, before stuffing it into his mouth.

“It’s a different mouth. I find it hardly surprising.” Rayvenne said, picking up a piece of cloth and taking the handle of the stew pot before she set it aside so that it could cool down a little so that Luna wouldn’t burn herself on it. She picked up some of the sticks in their firewood pile and broke them into smaller pieces before adding them to the fire. 

When Raeghan had finished, he held the bowl in one hand as he patted his chest with his free hand, causing him to let out a soft burp, “Oh, that was a curious sensation.” He commented as he put down his bowl, ignoring the way Rayvenne was giving him an unimpressed look, not pleased that he had not really bothered to muffle his burp. 

• Love 1

So many things were taken for granted! Tasting. Burping. Eating. Many sensations in general. Perhaps even mating. Had he ever mated as a Raven? She'd have to ask him later, figuring that Rayvenne probably didn't want to learn about that. But Luna did! Ever curious was she. And if he had mated as a Raven what would it be like in comparison?

I suppose I might find out later! Oh gosh I can't believe I just thought that!

The idea briefly flustered the poor bunny, but she tried to ignore it while she collected the dishes. A flick of her finger even levitated the emptied pot so that she wouldn't need to carry it! "I'll be right back" she exclaimed, skipping away to the stream nearby. Upon arrival she settled each dish into the grass save for the pot. That she dipped into the water, both to cool it and to rinse it out. It'd be less energy intensive if the dishes were already mostly cleaned. Each received a dip and their fair share of time within the running water before they were bundled together and, with the snap of a finger, all were made spotless!

I love magic!

With dishes cleaned she returned to the camp, settling the items back into their proper travel locations. Then she moved on over, sitting next to Raeghan. "Are you sure you don't want help keeping watch? I could take a shift! I feel kinda bad about having you do all the work." Of course she felt a little bad about maybe having sex with Raeghan too when Rayvenne was so obviously uncomfortable with the idea. But then she didn't know whether it'd be better to bring it up or simply drop it. Surely Rayvenne would speak up if she actually had issue with it, right?

I hope! I mean for all I know maybe she secretly has feelings for him? That'd be really bad if I slept with him then, right?!

• Love 1

When Luna had moved off the clean the dishes, Raeghan turned his head to look at Rayvenne where he asked, “Are you alright? You’re being more… withdrawn than usual.” She swivelled her head around to give him an intense look before she shrugged one shoulder and looked away. Used to her mannerisms, he waited patiently, watching her with a slightly raised eyebrow. He knew after a few moments, that she would say something. He was the only person in the world that she had cautiously given the title of ‘friend’ to, as he had earnt her trust and confidence.

Sure enough, she finally said in a quiet voice, “You kind of look like… him. Except the eyes, of course...” Raeghan frowned, and it took him a few moments for him to realise who she was referring to. He then winced and said, “Oh. Well… that kind of sucks, because I like this body. It’s pretty good looking.”

Rayvenne turned her head back towards him, now looking amused, “Yes… it is pretty good looking. Part of his charm, after all. I’m not angry, or annoyed at you… or Luna. I just wish-” She suddenly broke off when Luna returned, so that the bunny-girl was not privy to their conversation. She turned back to tending the fire as Raeghan smiled up at Luna with one corner of his lips quirking up slightly. At Luna’s question, Rayvenne shook her head in denial, “This is a job you paid me to do, Luna. And I will do it. Just go and enjoy yourselves.”

“Don’t worry about her.” Raeghan said to Luna, adding, “She just likes to be by herself, sometimes. You wouldn’t believe the number of times she would kick me out of the camp just so she could spend time alone.” 

“That’s not entirely because I want some time alone. You’re sometimes that irritating.” Rayvenne shot over her shoulder, causing Raeghan to chuckle and wink at Luna before assuring the bunny-girl, “She’s fine. She can handle being on her own for the night. She’s been doing that for years now.” He said, in the tone of someone sure in their conviction.

• Love 1

Of course being the bunny that she was Luna had incredible hearing. Her ears had been perked up during the process of cleaning, mostly to listen for predators or bandits. With ears raised she did manage to hear some speaking, listening to the conversation as it'd started. But they quickly lowered as she'd figured it'd be rude. Thankfully her mind had also been busy with other things!

Still, as she made her way back the worrying started up once more! She knew already what Rayvenne's answer would be to her question, after all that wasn't the point of it. No, it'd simply been her way to work her courage up, to ask her about what might really be bugging her. Unfortunately she hadn't heard the conversation that actually took place, else she might have just let things go. It wasn't really easy either to simply come out and ask! Rayvenne enjoyed her solitude and she clearly didn't enjoy sharing too much about her past. Asking her what was bugging her seemed like it'd touch upon a sensitive issue. But would it be better to ask, or would it be better not to ask?!

"I k-know. It just. . ."

Luna drew in a deep breath. This wasn't easy at all! "It just seems like you're upset about something a-and I wish I could help" she stated, looking towards the woman's back. "Are you sure everything is okay? I don't wish to step on anyone's toes or anything of that sort. N-not that I'm saying I am! Just, I dunno! I just don't wish to irritate you, o-or, you know, do something that might upset you, or get in the way of anything!"

Smooth.

There! I asked! Oh gosh I hope everything works out fine!

• Love 1

Raeghan saw the look on Luna’s face that suggested that she was about to say something, and he tried to shake his head at her, to silently tell her to leave it alone. He then sighed when Luna asked Rayvenne what was wrong. He tilted his head towards Rayvenne, who had turned around again. The dark haired woman stared at Luna in silence for several long moments, her dark gaze glittering with unreadable emotion. Raeghan twitched his fingers a little, causing Rayvenne to twitch her eyes slightly towards him as he raised his eyebrow. The two of them stared at one another for a moment before Rayvenne forced herself to relax. Instead of snapping at the bunny girl, she said, “I appreciate your concern, Luna. But there’s literally nothing you can do for me. I’m not upset because of you, so there’s no need to concern yourself if you’ve done something wrong. You haven’t. I would appreciate it if you would drop it.” She then turned away again, reaching up and pulling out her steel sword. She pulled a whetstone from her pouch and began to sharpen the blade, a clear indication that she didn’t want to be disturbed.

Raeghan blinked in surprise, as that rebuke had been far friendlier than he was expecting. Which meant that, even though she didn’t show it, she liked Luna on some level. He stood up, wrapping the blanket around himself and tying it to keep it in place, before he went over to Luna and patted her shoulder in a reassuring manner, “She’ll tell you when she’s ready to talk. Otherwise, I suggest you just leave things alone. She’ll be fine. She’s a fighter, that one.” He said, giving her a smile before asking, “Didn’t you bring some alcohol out with you? I wouldn’t mind a drink or two, before we leave Rayvenne all to herself.” His smile stretched out into a grin. It had been so long since he had, had alcohol. He doubted he would be a good judge as to how good it would be, but at this point, he didn’t particularly care. All he wanted was to have something good to drink. Something other than bland, tasteless water.

• Love 1

Poor Raeghan had done his best to warn the little rabbit, but at this point she'd been invested within her question. Silence followed. Uncomfortable silence. She wondered for the few moments if she'd perhaps made a mistake. Would she get a good scolding? Or perhaps Rayvenne would simply leave and stew alone elsewhere? If she were really lucky then everything would be explained and everything would be fixed! That one was much more unlikely, but she had to give it a try, right? It was just who she was.

Thankfully things turned out a lot more pleasant than she'd been dreading they might. A clear sigh of relief left the girl, although she wasn't completely satisfied with the answer. Rayvenne wanted her to drop it, which meant there was clearly something still wrong! But she would respect the woman's wishes. "Okay. Um. I'm always open for talking if you ever want to" she answered with a nod, turning afterwards towards the former birdman nearby. At least the pat on her shoulder brought a return to her smiling!

"Oh! I did!"

Three miniature saucers were settled upon a log. She picked up a bottle of sake, moving one palm beneath its bottom. A hushed chanting produced a few flickers of vibrant red sparks for a few moments. With the drink heated to a temperature that she thought was probably correct Luna popped open the top and poured some out for each of them! Then she set the bottle aside and raised her saucer.

"To friends and a safe journey!" she exclaimed before drawing it to her lips, sipping carefully at the liquid. It was pretty smooth, a faint bit sweet, and had a plum flavor.

• Love 1

• Senior Staff
On 7/14/2019 at 3:09 AM, Neptune said:

Rowan chuckled a little at the question before he said, “It’s a hot drink, made by pouring boiling water on tea leaves. It is left to steep for a little, before it is poured into a cup, while filtering out the actual leaves. There are some other kinds of teas, made from other plants like herbs, or flowers. Some can be pretty nice, although there are some that are used for medicine. I have a friend that had an entire herb garden that I think you would love. She often makes teas from them that are absolutely delicious.” He knew that Natia would absolutely adore Erikavana’s herb garden that she grew at the palace. It had many herbs, and flowers that she tended with as much loving care as he imagined Glenda did. He then looked up at Glenda and asked, “What kind of tea is this one?”

“Camomille. I grow some of the flowers in my garden. It’s pretty relaxing, and soothes many ills.” Glenda said with a smile. Rowan made a low noise in the back of his throat, although whether it was approving or disapproving, was not clear. He turned to look back at Natia, “So that particular one is made steeping flowers.”

“It will make you feel better, dear. When you’ve drunk it, we’ll go back to trying on clothes again. Then you’ll be back to yourself again.” Glenda promised with a smile as she stroked the top of Natia’s soft hair. Rowan raised an eyebrow slightly at this. If he wasn’t careful, she might insist on adopting Natia into her family. It was clear that the woman quite liked the small girl, and he honestly couldn’t blame her. He did wonder what this other girl looked like though, and how similar they were to one another. Natia was the only Aequu he had ever met, and he wanted to see more of her people to see how they generally were. 

"Chamomille, huh? So it was flowers after all..." Natia repeated as she swirled the cup around in her hand, watching the liquid swirl. "We don't really have names for the plants we create. I mean, we know some, like strawberries, but we mostly don't care what they're called. It's interesting to know how many things have names." She smiled as she slowly lifted the cup of tea to her lips at Glenda's request. The aroma of the tea was certainly pleasant, however when the warm liquid touched her lips, it wasn't quite what she was expecting. Really, she didn't know what she was expecting from a glass of flower-soaked water, but it certainly turned out to be quite a... unique flavor. There was a slight sweetness to the tea that reminded her a bit of apples but, for the most part, it kind of just tasted like dirty water to her... She wasn't exactly sure how something like this could possibly help her to feel better, but it was clearly a part of these people's culture, so it would be rude of her not to at least respect it.

She smiled happily up at Glenda before opening her mouth. She didn't want to say too much and make things weird, so she decided to, at the very least, play along with everyone's idea that this tea would help. She just nodded with her innocent smile still spread across her cheeks. "Thank you very much for the tea, Mrs. Glenda! I can already feel it taking effect!" She soon set the tea down on a nearby table and began to blush slightly as she knew exactly what she was going to be doing next. Still, she was pretty excited to get back to trying on new clothes and she couldn't wait to knock Rowan dead with another sexy dress. "So, will you help me pick out another dress? This one... I really like, but that guy kinda ruined it for me..." She frowned, tugging at the particularly lewd outfit she'd been wearing this whole time. "It's a shame, because I look really good in it, don't I?" She glanced back up at Rowan, curious to see if he was even listening to her. 

• Love 1

“Names are a good way to categorise things. They can be quite informative, actually. Most things, flowers and animals especially, have a common name and a scientific name.” Rowan said, thinking back to his lessons in latin, “Although this is further useful, because there are normal several variations of flowers and animals that, while similar in many ways, are different from one another. Like the tea you’re drinking, it could either be from the Matricaria chamomilla, or Chamaemelum nobile. Both variations of the same flowers.”

“I have absolutely no idea.” Glenda said, looking mildly confused, causing Rowan to smile slightly at her and say, “It’s not something that everyone knows. Most people don’t have the time for such… superfluous lessons.” As he spoke, he watched Natia as the girl sipped the tea and put on a wide smile. However Rowan was used to reading the body language of others, and he had sharp enough eyes to know when someone was dissembling. He knew Glenda didn’t notice it, since Natia was better at it than he would have thought her capable of. He decided to keep his mouth shut, as he knew that Glenda had meant nothing but well for Natia.

At the question directed at him, he took a moment to look Natia up and down before he gave a slow nod, “That you most certainly did. You looked absolutely stunning in it.” He then smiled at her. Glenda mumbled to herself, looking thoughtful as she looked at Natia. She then asked, “How about trying the corset that I pulled out earlier?” She turned around, looking for the item of clothing before spotting it within one of the open cupboards. She picked up the black and purple corset, along with a matching pair of very skimpy panties. She put them on top of the cupboard before she moved to another one, humming to herself as she pulled out stockings and a garter belt. She then offered the clothes to Natia, “You think you can try these on?” She asked.

Raeghan’s eyes lit up with appreciation as she settled the three saucers on the log and poured out some of the clear liquid into the cups. When the pouring was complete, he picked up one saucer for himself, as well as the other for Rayvenne as Luna made her toast. He knew that she was in no mood to come and join them. Right now she wanted to be left alone. But he handed her the drink which she took silently before she simply upended it and drink the entire cupful without flinching before handing it back. Raeghan looked down at the cup before he came back and sat down close to the bunny girl as he replaced Rayvenne’s saucer on the log.

He sipped at his own saucer, quite pleased with the burst of flavour and the smoothness of the liquid. He then lifted the cup up slightly towards Luna as he made a toast of his own, “To crazy, wild and awesome adventures.” He said before sipping at the drink again before letting out a content sigh, “This is better than I was expecting, actually. It’s pretty tasty. No doubt better than that ale stuff they serve in taverns.” He said with a teasing grin in Rayvenne’s direction, despite the fact that she had no reaction and continued to sharpen her sword. He couldn’t help but to chuckle a little before turning back to Luna and downing the rest of the drink before holding his cup out, “More, please?” He asked with a charming grin. 

• Love 1

Nnnn! She's definitely not in a great mood!

Even now Rayvenne paid them no attention! But at least she drank with them. This stuff however was meant to be enjoyed, to be savored. Or so she was told anyways. Luna sipped at it and instantly a visible shiver ran from her fluffy tail, up her spine, and all the way up to the tips of her ears! It was delicate and smooth with a faint hint of sweet plum, but alcohol was never something she fared well with. By the time she finished her saucer the poor girl's cheeks were already a faint bit flustered.

"Of course!" she exclaimed, pouring out another saucer for Raeghan! She didn't bother asking Rayvenne if she wanted more. Clearly she was not in the mood. Luna would do as she was asked: she would give the woman her space and privacy. She didn't like it, but there wasn't really much else she could do in this situation. So instead she focused upon making Raeghan happy!

I can at least do that! Right?

"I don't know if I'll have any more than that. Uh, I was never good with liquor of any sorts."

Indeed, she settled upon her knees, holding up the bottle with every intention of serving Raeghan until he'd had his fill!

• Love 1

She smiled warmly, her eyes alight with excitement for what is to come. She felt his strong arms wrap around her tightly, she always felt so safe with Lucius, he was just so different from everyone else. She pulled him close to her, her large plush breasts pressing up against his chest, moving her cleavage up against him. She reached her head up and planted a soft kiss on his cheek, while briefly brushing her fingers through his hair. She breathed in deeply through her nose, he smelt spicy to her, and his scent made her relax in his arms. Her warm smile turned into a impish smirk upon there embrace ending, "I did get you.. need to be ready out there bro, never know what might happen out there in the real world.." Her tone was mock menacing, and she gave him a shove as she spoke teasingly. 

Her eyes lit up widely, and her soft lips opened from surprise. "Are you kidding me!?" She raised her hands in shock, her entire posture in disbelief. "You finally got the old man to step off!?" Her smile sprung back onto her face, joy painted across it, "This is amazing!!". She made a determined fist with her hand, raising it to her eye level while grinning with drive and fervor. "Your the best Lucius, theirs no way i would have ever been able to convince him. I thought for sure that i would have had to sneak off for good to get away. I my god this is so exciting!" She jumped back fourth on  her feet while giggling with joy. 

She stopped her celebration as her brother mentioned her mother. For a moment she nearly lied to him outright, but he could always tell when she wasn't being honest, and she hated keeping secrets from her brother, though she did have one.  "Oh... well eh, no not really..." She scratched the back of her head as she looked away from him with a sheepish look on her face. "She'd just make me feel guilty for leaving... I don't want her worried face stuck in my mind as we begin our journey... She'll forgive me!" She looked back up at her brother with a slight blush on her face, slightly embarrassed at her immaturity in dealing with her mother. She looked over at her horse, her smile again returning, "Lets get out of here Lucius... before the old man changes his mind."

Raeghan chuckled at Luna’s admission that she was never good with liquor of any sorts. He tilted his cup up at her, as if toasting her before taking a sip with a satisfied sigh before saying, “I remember being pretty good in my old human body. After a hard day at work, I would go on down to the local tavern and drink the night away! But then-” And here he chuckled, “- it was safer to drink the ale than it was the water. Back then, I thought it was cursed but, I know better now. The water was diseased, making us sick with a nasty illness that few survived. Of course, Rayvenne is pretty good at finding untainted water to drink.” He chuckled again, glancing in Rayvenne’s direction. His cheeks were a little flushed from the alcohol, and he knew that he didn’t have much tolerance. 

He drained the rest of his cup before burping slightly, “Sor’y.” He said before giving Luna a grin before putting the cup down, “I better not drink anymore. This body doesn’t seem to take it too well either. Just means more to enjoy another day.” He leaned a little closer to Luna and said, “Now… I would very much like a little tour of your wagon. It’s an interesting contraption. Maed, my dear old friend, didn’t have one like that. Instead, she lived in a little fort by the desert. If you’re interested, I’ll tell you more about her. She was a good person, if a bit lonely.” He then frowned a little as he realised that he was being a bit of a chatty drunk, but then shrugged with an easy grin at Luna. He doubted she minded. With company such as Rayvenne, no doubt Luna would love someone to come and talk her cute little ears off. 

Lucius chuckled softly when she gave him a playful shove, resisting the urge to return the favour. He knew that they were unusually close for a brother and sister, rarely fighting during their childhood. He had never felt any need to be resentful for her presence in his life. If anything, he felt the need to protect her. Ever since the attack on the manor, he had not felt truly safe here, and it was partly what sparked his need to leave their home and to take his sister with him. 

A gentle smile curved his lips when her eyes lit up and her lips opened up as an expression of surprise flitted across her face before she then smiled. She already looked beautiful, but with such a happy smile and sparkling eyes that were full of life, made his breath catch in his chest. While he didn’t like arguing with their father, seeing her so happy made it all worth it, “I have more convincing arguments.” He told her, feeling a little nervous as she started jumping back and forth. Her breasts were large, and he had to restrain himself from staring as they jiggled at her movements.

He almost sighed in relief when she paused, something flickering through her eyes before she admitted that she had not gone and seen their mother. He wished that she would have at least seen their mother, just long enough to say goodbye. Nothing their mother could have said, or done, would have changed anything. Their father had already made his decision, and he was the man of the house, “Perhaps you should have seen her…” He said, his voice gentle, before he added, “But I am sure she will forgive you. She always has when you’ve sneaked into town when you shouldn’t have.” He grinned down at her, teasingly brushing his shoulder against hers. He then turned and moved over to one of the stalls, which he undid the latch and opened up, only to be greeted by a soft nicker by Aeris, his proud and brave stallion. 

“I suppose that since you’re here already, you can saddle your own horse.” Lucius then said as he stepped into the stall and stroked the nose of the stallion who leaned into the caress. Lucius couldn’t imagine any other beast to be going out on his first adventure with. He had raised Aeris since he was a foal, and broken the horse in himself. He made sure to be the only one that cared for him, including learning how to shoe a horse so he could undertake that task himself. They had a bond with each other, and Aeris seemed to always know what his rider wanted. He smiled as he stroked the animal’s nose again before he picked up the blanket that would lie underneath the saddle to help prevent sores. As soon as he laid it on the white back, Aeris snorted excitedly as he knew that they were about to go out on a ride. Lucius chuckled, slapping the hindquarter of the horse before picking up the saddle and placing it on top of the blanket, carefully adjusting it so that it was sitting properly before he tied up the front and back cinches so that it was secure, along with the breast collar. Once he was sure that it was tight, but not uncomfortable, he put the already filled saddlebags on with supplies for their journey, including a tent for them and a bedroll. He then picked up the bridle and slipped it onto the eager horse, who seemed to shove his head into it. He smiled as he settled it into place and made sure that it was comfortable. He took hold of the reins and lead Aeris out to wait for Ciara to be finished.

• Love 1

She ignored the thought of her mother. She new that her mom would be disappointed that she hadn't said anything. But that face... the look of fear and concern on her mothers face, it made her nervous. She'd feel guilty when she saw her. "Yeah... She will. It won't matter when we return as heroes, then they'll both see that holding us back was a mistake." Her voice was confident, a edged determination to prove herself more than some princess little bimbo.  Her body shifted back from her brother walking by, his shoulder brushing against her.

She moved to her horses stall. Lucky was his name, a wild lowly breed that she had won in a game of chance. He was uncontrollable, wild and acting on his own instincts. Her fathers stable hands told her to get rid of him, that he made for a terrible breed for a nobles daughter. She of course kept him, and learned that while he didn't listen to her commands, he knew what he was doing. She could tell he was lucky, and that letting him have reign over there movements would bring her luck as well. For a lowly breed, Lucky is exceptionally fast and is able to face dangers without flinching, that even a warhorse might run from.

She slipped her own equipment over Lucky's back, bringing all the supplies she could think off. She'd been preparing for this day for along time, and went over many times what she might need to bring. She drew a long black cloak over her shoulders. When the cloak settled over her form, it would be difficult to tell she was a women. She put one leg over the other on Lucky, squeezing her toned thighs around his back before clicking her heels into his side to make him go outside. She trotted over to where her brother was, giving him a crooked smirk. It was finally time. 

• Love 1

"Hmm. Maybe a little more flesh? More flesh. More heart. More turtle. That should work better" the rabbit mumbled to herself. If his body didn't have a high tolerance when it should have then clearly the recipe required a stronger form. Those adjustments would probably do the trick. It shouldn't compromise the rest of the recipe too much either! It'd probably end up tasting less sweet, but she figured that was a fair enough trade off.

"Diseases from water are at least sort of easy to fix. Purifying a source is a little more difficult usually."

When Raeghan burped Luna simply smiled up towards the man, patting one of his arms gently. She pushed the cork back into the top of the bottle before sliding his cup onto her own. They could be washed later. Raeghan's leaning closer didn't draw a reaction from her but his suggestion certainly did! Cheeks already faintly flustered by drink grew a little warmer. However the talk of Maed drew her ears straight up! "Really?! I'd love that!" she exclaimed a little loudly, hand shooting right up to cover her mouth. Floppy ears rested back down towards the sides of her head as she looked towards Rayvenne. "A-ah. Sorry. It's just exciting learning about others, especially those with much more experience! Uh, witches I mean."

With an eager nod she stood to her feet, stretching her arms out overhead! Then she turned towards Rayvenne, lowering her head. "Goodnight Miss Rayvenne! I'll try and wake up early to take a shift. Please alert me if something comes up! Or, well, if you need or want anything at all!" Of course Luna didn't at all mind having another chatty person along. For the time being she even forgot about their original more risque plans! So with fluffy tail wiggling the bunny hopped off into her wagon, slipping in through the door! Entering the wagon brought one to a small cramped space, much as one might anticipate, but in the back there lay a small door hidden behind a hanging blue blanket. As Luna's hand pressed against the knob it clicked unlocked.

Beyond the door was something which should not have been possible: a quaint cozy little home! Old cobblestone floors, weathered wood walls and furniture, even the occasional hanging lantern filled the residence, as did the faint smell of vanilla. With a snap of her fingers the place was lit up, flames crackling to life within each lantern! Of course Luna had plenty of overhead space within meaning that any normal sized humanoid could at least stand up straight, however it would bring them within inches of the ceiling. One had to be careful moving between doors as it was quite easy for someone not of Luna's race to bump their head all over the place!

"Welcome to my home! Uh. Please make yourself at home. I'm going to change" she stated, waving to one of the plush comfy leather reading chairs within the entry room. Of course it would be a bit small for a normal person. There was also a little fireplace situated within the room which also had been lit up. In any case Luna hopped her way into the little kitchen to drop off the dishes before making her way back into her bedroom. A couple of minutes she returned.

Her hair was let loose and her normal attire was replaced with the same nearly see-through silken sleeping gown she'd worn before. Any light behind her showed off her figure: slim and petite in most places save for her slightly wider hips and, as a result, fuller thighs and a small rounded rump. The loose gown barely reached down to her knees, showing off much of her legs.

"So what was she like?" she asked, moving over to sit up on one of the chairs. The young witch settled at the edge of her seat, legs left dangling off the floor and of course with enough space behind herself for her tail. Legs pressed together as she was at least somewhat aware of her current level of dress. Usually she wouldn't mind but, well, tonight's potential activities had her just a little more timid than usual.

• Love 1

Raeghan chuckled when Luna exclaimed loudly in her eagerness, clearly far enough in drink to act more impulsively, and to not be able to control the volume of her voice. Rayvenne paused in sharpening her sword, looking over at Luna with a slightly raised eyebrow, “It’s alright… Raeghan is the better one to tell you about her. He’s known her a lot longer than I have.” She watched as Luna got to her feet, stretching her arms up. Raeghan stood himself, slowly stretching out his arms and legs while making soft, pleased sounds as he tested his body more.

“I’ll be fine, Luna. Go, have fun and sleep the night away.” Rayvenne said, flicking her fingers in a dismissive fashion before adding, “Also, there’s no need to keep calling me ‘miss’. Just Rayvenne will be fine. I’m not one huge on manners.” She turned back to her sword, where she continued to sharpen it. The sound if the stone grating against the sword filled the clearing as Raeghan followed the bunny girl into the wagon. He had to duck down in order to get through the doorway, as he was significantly taller than Luna. While inconvenient in regards to her wagon, he found the height difference pleasing for very different reasons. 

He watched as she drew back a hanging blue blanket before unlocking and opening a door to reveal a quaint, cozy little home. It was definitely bigger on the inside, which caused him to grin. He had forgotten how awesome it was to be around a witch, and it was clear that Luna was pretty skilled at it. He carefully followed her through the door, making sure to watch where he was moving so that he didn’t hurt himself or accidentally break anything. He then looked at the chairs that Luna had invited him to use, and noticed that they were a little on the smaller size. But it was just about suitable. Making sure that the sheet was still tied on comfortably before he sat down.

He didn’t get much time to look around before Luna returned. He had to double back, giving her a second, longer and more intense look. He definitely liked what he was seeing. His attention was so focused on that, that he almost missed the question. He blinked before forcing himself to look up at her face before he grinned slightly, “Nice outfit.” He complimented with a sly twinkle in his red eyes. 

He then sat back, reaching up to rub his fingers along his smooth jawline, idly wondering if this would grow a beard if he took enough potion to remain as a human for several days. Pushing that thought from his mind, he said, “When Rayvenne first met Maed, she was old… she was born about three hundred years ago now. She used various spells and potions to keep herself alive for that time. She was clever, incredibly clever. Many of the spells in her tome were ones that she invented. She had a knack for inventing new spells and potions. I’ve been her familiar since she was relatively young. Shamanism and Necromancy were two of her interests, thus she chose a raven for her familiar. She had build herself a fort by the Dynx Desert, somewhere where she knew we wouldn’t be disturbed much. Witches, and other such magic users are feared by the normal population which is why she decided to isolate herself. It left her in peace. Every now and again, a traveller would come by, begging some spell or cure but otherwise we were quite happy.” He smiled as he vividly remembered the warm days in the desert, “There was this one room she had… where she grew most of her plants and herbs. The walls were covered in vines and plants that also covered the ceiling and floor. You had to walk very carefully to avoid damaging anything. If you, or anyone else, were to go in that room you would have no idea what to find and where. But Maed always knew where to find what she needed. I wish she were still alive today. I think she would have very much liked you.” 

Location: Sheridan Manor, on the outskirts of Lathulla, and on the road away from the Manor

Lucius tilted his head up slightly when he saw his sister emerge from the stables, already riding her mount. The kind of mount that, while he allowed Ciara to ride him, was clearly still very wild at heart. He smiled at her, as she looked very much at ease riding a horse even if she was riding in such a way that was considered unbecoming for a lady of her rank and stature. But he didn’t care. He knew his sister was not the same kind of lady that was content at fluttering her eyelashes at the various men in power, in an attempt to attract a rich husband that would keep her comfortable for the rest of her life. 

Lucius put his left foot into the stirrup before pulling himself up and throwing his right leg over the saddle before settling comfortably in place. He then gave his little sister a nod before he nudged the side of his mount who eagerly jumped forwards in a trot. Lucius glanced behind them at the Manor, noticing a figure watching from one of the windows. But he turned back before he could see who it was. He wasn’t sure if he really wanted to know. He nudged Aeris a little faster, wanting to get off of the grounds and into actual freedom. He knew that they had yet to decide where they were going, but he felt that if they stayed here any longer, they might never leave. 

The moment they left the manor grounds, he felt himself relaxing. A knot of tension in his stomach eased as well, making him realise just how tense he had been at the manor. He slowed Aeris down to a stately walk before looking over at his sister, “So where do you want to go first? We have the entire Kingdom open to us.” He asked, before adding, “We could go visit some of the other towns, or Selil… or we can go somewhere more exciting such as… the Rosayia Forest. I’ve heard that it’s a pretty interesting place.” He gave her a mischievous grin, “I’ll let you take the first destination pick.” He then offered, wanting to know where his sister was itching to go.

• Love 1

"Thank you!"

Nudity was always the best way to go. She loved being naked! It felt as though she were closer to nature when she was completely bare. But this gown was about as close as one could get to it. The thin silk allowed plenty of airflow, although the material kept her warm enough even when it was breezy. It was also very light and very loose, meaning it felt even more like she was wearing nothing at all!

Of course this also meant that she was more easily exposed, and not just against any sort of lighting. If it got wet it'd become almost completely transparent. And as Raeghan spoke about Maed and drew the bunny's attention further it unveiled yet another issue: when she leaned over even a little bit one who was taller could easily see down the top of the gown! Luna ended up scooting the chair closer, ears perked straight up in curious attention. As the man could now notice the young witch's chest was quite petite, perhaps a smaller A cup topped with soft pink areola which nearly blended into the skin surrounding them.

"Three hundred years old? Woah" she mumbled to herself, keeping her voice soft so as not to interrupt. She had potions that would certainly assist with extending one's age but nothing that far. Truly this woman had been a master! Luna also enjoyed creating and testing new potions and spells, although she was more comfortable with the later at the moment. Shamanism and Necromancy were also both very interesting areas, although she knew little about both. Perhaps she could learn more if she had the chance to further study the elder witch's tome, but she wasn't about to push that issue. A witch's tome was sacred.

An entire fortress? That'd be so cool! I don't know if I could fit that into a wagon though. Might need something bigger. Still, a growing room is an excellent idea! Although if she was studying necromancy then I wonder if there is a chance of her being alive. I mean there could be, right? That'd be neat!

"She sounds incredible. I really wish I could have met her. How did she meet Mi-. . .Rayvenne?  What happened to her fortress? Did they get along better than we do?"

Perhaps it was delving a bit too much of things, but Luna really was curious! The drink also didn't help matters either. Even so she awaited the man's comments eagerly, little toes fiddling together while fingers played against the arms of her seat.

• Love 1

Raeghan grinned at Luna, tilting his head slightly as his eyes kept shifting to look down her top. He found it hard to look anywhere else and he had to shift slightly forwards due to discomfort of his eagerly reacting body. He tried to keep focused on what they were talking about in order to distract himself. They still had the entire night, after all, so there was no real need to rush things. He coughed a little to clear his throat,

“Maed’s fortress is gone. Long gone by now…” Raeghan said, the corners of his mouth pulling down sadly, as his red eyes grew pained, “We were attacked, by bandits and Maed was killed by them before either me or Rayvenne could stop them. They burnt down her fortress so all that might remain is stumps. We’ve already picked over what could be there, which is why we have her Tome.” He sighed a little, feeling a sense of loss when he thought about his old mistress. Despite the fact that it had been about forty years, he still missed her as if she had passed away the day before but his efforts to try and find her soul to speak to her, were in vain as if her soul had simply disappeared.

He then looked up and said, “As for meeting Rayvenne… we found her. She doesn’t come from Craethiel. She comes from a long across the Dynx Desert. I’m not going to tell you what happened in her birth home, but she felt the need to find another land to try and find peace. She crossed the entire Dynx Desert. It was a miracle that she made it. Maed and I came across her, near death, and brought her back to the fortress. Maed nursed her back to health, and Rayvenne stayed with us. I helped teach her swordsmanship, since that was something I was good at in my old life. Maed taught her some rudimentary spells, but she can only do a couple. They got on pretty well… although no better than with you at this point. Rayvenne is a very guarded person, slow to trust and slow to open up to people. She does it to protect herself…” He trailed off with a slight shrug, “I’m not going to tell you her life story. That’s for you to gain her trust for. But I think you’ll understand why she’s so… standoffish when you hear it.”

• Love 1

Raeghan's shifting did not go unnoticed by the rabbit. Both ears lifted just a faint bit in response, although they quickly settled back down. She wasn't going to bring it up, after all she was more curious at the moment about Maed! Plus there would certainly be more focus on such things later.

"Oh."

Well that was a shame. She did wince a little as the reason why was brought up. Luna had been trying to avoid asking about such things, after all she knew that it could be a sore spot to bring up. It also meant that it was less likely that the woman could somehow be alive. After all they'd seen her perish. Surely they might have noticed a necromantic spell taking place, right?

And then she received more information on Rayvenne! This was certainly a pleasant surprise! Okay, so she'd asked about meeting the woman but this was more than she'd anticipated learning. She'd come from another land entirely it seemed. Also she'd been taught by Raeghan! Well, swords anyhow. The picture of a bird holding a sword in its beak was a little amusing too. He also had a point as to why Rayvenne might be so slow to trusting others.

Slowly the young witch's head nodded. "I understand. Thank you. It helps knowing that this is normal. How did you meet Miss Maed though? Did you know her well before you became a familiar?"

• Love 1

At Luna’s question, Raeghan shook his head, “Of course I didn’t. I met her when she performed the spell that Rayvenne gave to you. I was already long dead. I was originally born nine hundred years ago. I had lived a long life… I was actually a Lord for King Enutpen, the first King for Craethiel. He rallied the country together, waging war across it to secure the borders and to establish Craethiel. I spent most of my life fighting. It’s why I was able to coach Rayvenne in all she knows. I was a Grand Master. One of the King’s best warriors. I had a beautiful wife, and ten wonderful children. I died a happy man. The Kingdom was at peace, and my family was well. Rayvenne and I had the chance to look up the records of my family. They’re still around today, and serve the Royal Court. It’s good to know that they still flourish to this day.” He smiled a little at that.

“I met Maed in the Spectral Realm, where my soul had been wondering. I only have brief memories of that place. The passage of time is… distorted. Sometimes it feels as if no time at all has passed, and then at other times it seems to crawl. I vividly remember talking to Maed, though. She came up to me and just struck up a conversation. She didn’t tell me what she wanted at first. She just talked, and talked, and allowed me to get to know her. It had been a long time since I had spoken to someone like that, and I quite enjoyed our conversation. She had a rather dry, but quick wit. She saw things different to most people, and I really enjoyed her company. She then offered to take me back with her, to be a familiar for her. A companion. I accepted, quite eagerly I might add. The life of a raven had a certain appeal, if I am to be completely honest. But the next thing I knew, I was awake and in the body of the raven. And I had been with her until she died. Then I became a familiar without a witch… but since I knew Rayvenne so well, I decided to stick around her.” He said, his eyes half lidded as he focused in recalling his memories. 

• Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up