• Community Administrator

The only character I have that can torture others like that is Devlyn, and he's further up north. Well, I suppose Yamura would as well, but she's with Devlyn. They will be making their way further south though but there's no telling how long that will be. Otherwise my other characters tend to be more helpful than nasty.

"Yeah, it looks good to me ^_^ I would, if I didn't have Notepad, post it to the Sandbox to fix any formatting issues ^_^ At the bottom of the textbox (after pasting the text), it says "Paste as clean text", which you would click and then format it how you'd like ^_^"

Edited by Shuya "Cheshire" Hideaki

I have a question, @PinkKitten. You've put her origin as one of the towns, Lethulla but her nationality is put down as Southern France. Which would suggest that she's a citizen of France (Since nationality is basically the country you're citizen of. Although doesn't have to necessarily be where she was originally born). If she was born in Lethulla, that would make her a citizen of Craethiel. If her nationality is 'Southern France' or French as it would actually be, how did she obtain that citizenship? Or, if she was born in Southern France; how did she get to Craethiel? I didn't see anything regarding that in her bio. 

I suppose it doesn't help that I don't think I've stated what the nationality of someone would be if they were born in Craethiel. Craethian? Maybe pronounced "Creth-ian" 

Or better yet; Craetharian, pronounced "Craeth-a-rian". Mmm. I think I prefer that one xD

Yeah! So that's something that I got confused about and then totally forgot, haha...When I was stalking other people's profiles to try to figure out how to do this, I think I saw another profile where Nationality was written in as a real nationality, which was why I was unsure if I could do that. I mean, it's not really important; I just felt like I should say she was French to justify her having a French type of name, as well as Catharism being popular down in the south according to Wikipedia XD

Better Craetharians than Cretins XD

[Edit 1] Looking back on it, I think it was Aura's Natia profile, where she's European.

Edited by PinkKitten

That's a little complicated but doesn't actually affect the RP. But Lore-wise, Craethiel will go on to become Ashaea which is the location of my Blackberry Falls RP. But yes, there are all the Earth countries in this Universe although neither Temaelrin nor I have actually decided on a place for the island to be. But it's a reasonable climate with four seasons. A little similar to the UK however their winters are colder and they have more snow. We need to work on that xD

We haven't actually decided where it was, so it might not even be near the Europe. Even if it was, it's not going to be part of the continent of Europe, which is what would be needed for citizens there to qualify as European's. 

But, this doesn't stop characters from immigrating or travelling to Craethiel via boat. It will take a while, yes, but it's still possible. Those characters would be able to quality as European, or wherever country they came from. 

• Senior Staff
1 hour ago, PinkKitten said:

Nope...I just wrote it straight in the description area 😞 Was I supposed to write it elsewhere?

Take it from my personal nightmare of an experience, this is a terrible idea! I've had all kinds of issues when developing Sophia's profile in Blackberry Falls where I had to basically rewrite the entire thing because it bugged out on me near the end. I'm pretty sure her original bio was about twice as detailed as the one she has now. >.<

I strongly suggest writing your bios in a document first and then pasting them over. It also allows you to save them as WIP's so you can work on them over time!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up