• Senior Staff

Well, if there's anything Natia is good at without her magic, it's calming animals and helping them to relax. She's capable of calming wild, angry wolves and even bears. Mythological creatures are questionable in most cases, but I'm sure she could handle these horses! 

I'm not sure if I included her ability to care for animals as one of her skills in her bio. If not, I should probably add it.

• Like 1

• Community Administrator

I think she can, yes. Baellator might be more aggressive than your usual Eldyrannth horse, but he won't hurt Natia as long as she isn't hurting him. Which, let's face it, I really don't think that's every going to be likely.

It might be a good idea to add it, if that's one of her abilities, yes.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Senior Staff

Ooh, I just had a nice idea~

To play along with Natia's religious hesitance, what if Rowan decided to "force" Natia into slavery? He could recognize her internal conflict and decide to give her a taste of pleasure. Natia would probably absolutely refuse consent at first, so he would have to step into the boundary of rape, but she would likely accept his advances if he was gentle with her, and afterwards he could make her his slave, knowing full-well that she would enjoy it and that, since she wouldn't have a choice, she can't feel conflicted with her goddess either.

What do you think? Does that sound out of character for Rowan at all?

I think he might need to get to know Natia a little bit more to do something like that. He's pretty good at reading people, and if he gets that vibe from her (especially after that idea I had at the next down about someone mistaking her as a slave) then I don't think it would be outside of his character at all to do something like that. To help her realise that it is what she wanted all along xD

• Like 1

That's a shame, really. I do have Devlyn, but he's nowhere near them and he already had his pet slot filled. If Natia does stay with Rowan, she will meet him at some point though since both Rowan and Devlyn are part of the big, serious plot I talked about on the Discord. 

did have the thought of bringing one of my characters from the Public RP in, however I realised that the host of the character isn't even born yet. He won't be born for about two-hundred years yet lol

• Like 1

Mm. I looked over the character and for the host in his current Character ID: 

He took over his host when he was a child. Xenoth was actually sealed in a vase by the time 1666 AD came around. I suppose he could have had a different host before that point. And I think, with his abilities, it would be easy for him to separate Rowan and Natia, while making Rowan believe that she had died and thus prevent him from trying to find her.

I doubt @Shuya "Cheshire" Hideaki would mind me sharing this arsehole, since I made him for an RP with him. I would need to find a new picture for the host, though.

• Love 2

• Senior Staff

Ooh he does seem like a lot of fun~ Assuming it doesn't contradict anything, he could definitely have a different host. Maybe there could be some story reason why his old host wasn't desirable enough. Perhaps he was searching for the perfect host? That could be an interesting threat to Natia, even if it's only a bluff or tease on his end, the idea that he very easily could completely take control of her or Rowan's body leaving either of them with absolutely no ability to resist, and the thought of Rowan being taken over would surely screw with Natia even further!

• Like 1

No, I don't think it would contradict anything. Since it could be anytime between now and 1666 AD that he was sealed in that vase. I didn't think of it, but you've just pointed out something about Xenoth searching for the perfect host. That is something I can see him doing, searching endlessly for the 'perfect' host. 

I had a thought that if I bring him in, he could perhaps be one of the King's Lords. So he has a position of power and wealth in the RP as that's the kind of position he would be attracted to in a host. If we wait until at least they've reached their next destination, so that both Rowan and Natia are more friendly with each other, Xenoth can use that against Natia. Essentially threaten her that if she doesn't do what he wants, he would take over Rowan and take what he wants anyway. Rowan would be, in his eyes, a desirable host but due to him being part Eldyrannth, I think Rowan would be able to resist him. But Xenoth isn't going to tell Natia that xD

• Love 1

Some of my characters are currently occupied. Talivana is currently up North of Craethiel, waiting on Temaelrin to do his characters and start posting. Devlyn and his partner Yamura are in Delwore with one of Shuya's characters. I have two Elizabeth characters... one of them is in an open side story thread that anyone can go into and participate in. It's a whore house essentially. The other Elizabeth is inaccessible to a character like yours as she's a Queen. Daedrin... I still need to do some edits to his profile but again I am waiting on Temaelrin. But he is stationed in Selil City as a Blacksmith. Rowan is currently with Aura's character, but that might not actually be for too long. But he's working his way up towards the town of Dragon's Eye. He's currently within the Rosayia Forest. Another of my characters, Rayvenne, is currently travelling by herself, with the same destination as Rowan but she's in the Ildgara Forest, at the base of the Therarr Mountains. Most of my characters are involved in that large plot I mentioned to you earlier. I might be bringing in a new character, but he's not a nice fellow and he's being brought in for Aura.

@Aura is this suitable for Xenoth's human form? A bit of a contrast from his host in the future, but I rather like him especially his armour. I have a way of explaining away the golden eyes as well to other characters. Because when in doubt, cry that a witch did it lol

Xenoth human form (Craethiel).jpg

• Love 2

• Senior Staff

@Ikn0wb0ss My only character is going to be a bit preoccupied for a while unfortunately, but I'm sure Natia would like to meet Liva sometime ^^ Although, I should probably warn you that her story deals with some pretty heavy stuff. On that note, I would also suggest filling out your roleplayer preferences so that we can understand a little bit more about what your boundaries are!

@Neptune He looks great! I'm excited already! ❤️ 

• Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up