• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Community Administrator

@Aura, @Akira and @Solaire I've managed to do a post, but that's all the energy I have for it right now xD I will have to try and get around to other posts later or something. But I've done the main one I wanted to do. I hope it's alright for you guys.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

So... it's perfect to have them reunite later on, then xD It will certainly shock Rowan and he might not know how to react. Although he is likely to be fuming at Xenoth because Natia is unlikely to be the sweet, innocent girl he fell in love with.

Speaking of which; did you want me to set up a side story when I next post?

• Senior Staff

It makes the suffering that much worse x3

Also, I was thinking about ways Natia could possibly escape from Xenoth, and one idea I had was the possibility of Natia's collar being removed and her slowly training herself in secret until she becomes capable of weakly manipulating the forbidden elements. She might try desperately to turn back time to the point before everything happened only to realize that she's just incapable of doing so, only forcing herself to relive all of the events that had taken place with no ability to alter her actions. I thought it would be interesting, though it would require some sort of divine purpose for her.

It does and when Xenoth is doing his whole manipulation thing, she can try and cling to the memories to keep herself sane. Although in her dreams, Xenoth will use that against her (like if she's dreaming about her first time with Rowan, he will impose himself in there just to be a dick. It will confuse her to no end).

And that's certainly doable. I doubt Xenoth will know what her collar is for, and would want to put his own around her neck. 

Mm. Divine purpose... like a reason she can use such powers? Like... I dunno? Xenoth intending on enslaving everyone? He's an ancient, evil spirit. Would that be Divine purpose enough?

*edit*

Also, I've thus far called the Side Story "Loving Confessions". If you have a better name, let me know please xD

Edited by Neptune
Added text.

• Senior Staff

Yeah, that might be! Perhaps Cera would want her to defeat Xenoth, and that was her purpose in being kidnapped.

And I was thinking Xenoth might find it entertaining to remove her collar solely to prove to her just how helpless she is compared to him. She would immediately start fighting back only to be easily defeated and likely reprimanded harshly, putting her at an all time low. 

I'm certainly excited for to see the cruel ways Xenoth torments her x3

Oh he's certainly going to be cruel alright.

But hmm... With his next host, Xenoth was actually sealed within a crystal vase. Could it be that Natia is the one that put him in there? The next host is a servant boy of a Lord who... possibly, took over Xenoth's old estates. Or rather, his ancestors did and passed it down until the point where Xenoth escapes. That would tie in absolutely fantastically with the other RP I am doing with Kal, with the new host.

• Like 1

• Senior Staff

Well, she wouldn't necessarily have to be the one to seal him away, though that would be really cool for her character development. All that'd be necessary is that she'd have some sort of role in his sealing. It would be a nice culmination of her practice, however, given that a seal like that would probably require mastery of all four of the divine elements.

It would be, and I would be more than happy for her to have that achievement. Otherwise, I'm not sure who else could seal Xenoth away within the vase. Rowan certainly doesn't have the required skills otherwise I imagine he would enjoy doing that. But if the two are reunited at that point, he would certainly help Natia however he can. 

• Love 1

• 2 months later...

Hello! I am quite new to this website and this club's setting so I do have a few questions!

First, is character creation done through the image button in the Ye Olde Characters page? If you go and make an album do you then end up making a character for each picture you add?

Second, are there any major restrictions on what type of magic a character may begin with? I'm not looking to make anything absurdly strong (I don't really find it enjoyable starting a character off in such a state) but it would be nice to know the bounds and guidelines and so forth.

Third, what sort of races are and aren't allowed for this setting? It says no Espian/UFF races but I can't find that specific information for this setting. Would that be the Neko/Angel/Ookami/Dragon/Kitsune/etc races? What about a bunny? Or other fantasy races like Elves? I'm sorry if it is somewhere and I haven't found it but I simply cannot for the life of me locate it.

Finally, are there any other sort of restrictions that people generally overlook?

Thanks!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up